I KNEW IT

I KNEW IT

I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS IN THE HAPPENING THREAD THAT THE MEDIA WILL TELL THE STORY OF A MUSLIM VICTIM IN ORDER TO HINDER PEOPLE FROM ASSOCIATING THIS ATTACK WITH MUSLIMS.

I EVEN ASKED FOR PEOPLE TO SCREENCAP IT, DOES ANYONE HAVE MY POST?

I know you're feeling proud of yourself, but this is fucking France we're talking about, in Nice of all places. Probably a third of the victims were Muslims.

I wonder how normies can fall for this #notallmuslim media shilling at this point

So it was a white nationalist Le Pen supporter, right?

What the fuck. If ISIS got their hands on a nuke, the media would try to spin it in Islam's favor by screaming "SEE LOOK MUSLIMS DIED TOO SO ISLAM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT"

>muslims killing muslims
Wew, France is officially a middle eastern shithole now

Muslims were the best thing that ever happened to red-pilling, really. People are learning of their own volition. The #notallmuslim crowd gets smaller and smaller every day.

>Acting this surprised by The "Media".
How new are you?

See this innocent muslim woman crying here.
Sup Forums btfo

They don't anymore :)

>Paris gets nuked
>Thousands of muslims die

It must have been. This vicious tunisian white supremacist was out to kill all muslims.

>It's okay because they kill each other too!

Does anyone really buy this argument?

check out the NYT selected comments, lol. people buy this shit wholesale

(((selected)))

I hope someone plows a truck into a crowd of the kind of people who make incredibly obvious guesses then declare SCREENCAP THIS then act smug when they're right.

Screencap this.

Who could be behind this? I wonder what's wrong with New York.

I've given up trying to talk sense to these people. There's too many of them and they're too weak minded to be redpilled

they aren't discriminatory with their killing this makes them so much Nicer

Mia Bloom being interviewed on CNN made sure we all knew about the young girl in the headscarf who was one of the first to be killed. Then went on to attack another commentator for making this a 'them vs us' thing.

At that point I lost any sympathy. Any sympathy I've ever had for muzzies. And their apologists.

And forget about BBC. Hours afterwards they were still saying
> unsure if accident or something sinister
> facts unclear
> reports of gunfire probably fireworks

They are still saying its a truck attack. A truck attack. And no mention of terrorism. A couple of commentators have said possible links to terror but no one has made any claims so let's leave that all well alone.

Maybe the protestors shouldn't have impeded traffic?

>A fucking truck

Are they fucking serious about sticking with 77

Gdamn can you not add or subtract to not always look like Illuminaughty behavior

Your post is just wishing, though. My post was a "mark my words" type of post where I said exactly what later turned out to happen.

I said the media will shine the light on that one muslim who died in the attack in order to hinder people from seeing this as an islamic attack on non-muslims.

MARK MY WORDS

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL ELECT A NEW PRESIDENT THIS YEAR

SOMEONE SCREENCAP THIS

>New York times

So like 10 people saw it?

Needs a counter-signal meme.

>wow you nazis why are you using this tragedy to promote Donald Trump
>oh no lots of graduates are poor vote Bernie!

Who would have guessed that the media does what it away does in these kind of attacks?

To be fair nowadays you can't throw a grenade in France without hitting a Muslim

That makes it easy

>Checks flag.
It all makes sense.

Nice comparison

>protesters
It was a holiday you retarded nigger.

[THIS POST HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR VIOLATING SECTIONS 318, 319, AND 320 OF THE CRIMINAL CODE OF CANADA FORBIDDING HATE PROPAGANDA.]

fucking disgusting.

wtf i hate trucks now

So that makes it ok to block traffic? Get a fucking clue.

It was a city event. So yes.
It's purpose was not to disrupt.
Niggers are fucking retarded if they think they can justify their fucked up behavior.

Have you never seen a parade? Or festival?

Oh so it's ok to block traffic if the government approves. Gotcha.

user i think wat they say is true. you know how many fucking religion of peace ppl are in france.?

Sure they remark this to serve as the "not all mussss" shit and "muss are victims too" shit

>doubt.jpg

Screencap this

Woooaahhh, that is fucking wild!