Am I the only one who noticed his clutch plays ?

Am I the only one who noticed his clutch plays ?

Will the Steelers ever recover ?

Am I the only one who noticed his steroid use?

he's a massive cunt who claimed he wanted to retire a steeler yet he signed with the most piece of shit franchise the NFL has ever seen

obviously if he wanted to retire a steeler and not simply pander to the fans he would've just retired when we let him go.

but no. fuck that piece of shit. glad he's constantly in pain.

SEETHING

>he's a massive cunt who claimed he wanted to retire a steeler yet he signed with the most piece of shit franchise the NFL has ever seen
The Steelers betrayed him by benching him meanwhile the Pats are giving him playing time.

he was key both playoff games, he's not fit for the bitch ass Steeler Zone though

if he cared about the steelers and not his ego then he would've accepted it and actually retired a steeler. nobody likes him now lel

he's going to the HOF as a Patriot

cry

Why would you still want to retire in the team that stabs you in the back? He gave his body, his time and everything for that team, and he gets benched. Fuck the steelers

Because he was perfectly fine riding a bench while the rest of the Steelers front seven played down to their crappiest opponents, right?

point is, if he really gave a shit about being a steeler, he would have stayed put and simply retired when we released him.

>he signed with the most piece of shit franchise the NFL has ever seen
But he left the Steelers

He was comically underused in Shittsburgh this season. He shows up to New England and in one game doubles his regular season snaps, tackles and sacks, all with a limited time to learn the playbook.

I'd be willing to bet he got profoundly sick of all the mama drama that seems to define the Steelers' locker room

>he can't keep sobbing like this!

You dont go into the hall of fame with a team you fucking bandwagon mongoloid.

no. i noticed.

yes the steelers will recover

this is harrison's swan song.

would have been nice to see him face steelers in championship game...

he went from one of the worst coaching staffs to the best, can't blame him for that

Oh, fuck off. He got sick of the bullshit the Steelers were pulling with all the melodrama, and went to a team that doesn't tolerate that sort of bullshit. The fact that they were treating him like shit would have been more than enough, but the mama drama probably sealed the deal

Would you keep working for a company that treats you like shit?

would have been great to see them play and see harrison lose lel

pittsburgh signed him to help mentor their young linebackers and it turns out he's a self-absorbed person who doesnt care about preparing new players. pittsburgh has a tradition of keeping their aging defensive stars way past their prime to help raise the next generation.

he threw away his legacy in pittsburgh and took a paycut just so he could play 3 more games for their biggest rival. fans from other teams probably wouldnt understand, but a lot of steeler fans are truly pissed about it.

In order for that to happen, they'd need to not beat themselves in the Divisional round

I definitely wouldn't tell my fans that I wanted to retire a Steeler if they were treating me like shit. But look at what he did :^) fan pandering cunt

this. nobody gets this.

>polamalu
>ike taylor
>joey porter
>hines ward
and on and on

>Would you keep working for a company that treats you like shit?
if they payed me better than anyone else would, then yes (because im a man and i realize a paycheck is more important then people being mean to me)

he wanted to play, cry harder

>but a lot of steeler fans are truly pissed about it.
Hahaha who gives a shit what those piss pants flyover mutants think, when he's building his legacy in a real franchise and real city.

absolutely no player signs with anyone to "mentor younger players". that does not happen, especially when they believe they can still play (which PIT grossly misjudged).

Stop being such a cuck.

If your company is dogshit and treats you like dogshit, you leave.

The Steelers are a franchise run like dogshit (muh Roony), and they treated Harrison like dogshit. Why the fuck would he care about their poor fans?

>pittsburgh
>flyover
you cucks literally misuse so many words that at least two words in this sentence no longer have meaning for the same god damn reason

He has been fantastic. Just what the Pats needed. He's exceeded pretty much everyone's expectations, save his own.

Don't give a shit. If he felt like that, he shouldn't have said anything about wanting to retire a Steeler to his fans. but he was all over local channels talking this bullshit only to turn around and do that. fuck the guy and his family

The Steeler's locker room has been an undisciplined mess under Impeding Man, I don't blame him for a second for leaving that shithole.

30 minutes from the coast = flyover, deal with it

>clearly has a lot left in the tank
>wants to play
>nah bro sit on that bench and mentor your replacements
You should be mad at your dumbass coach for letting him go.

he did want to, but steelers coaches are fucking retarded and he wasn't playing. he said fuck you this is my last chance to win.

Yet Pittsburgh's defense is shit. Maybe it's time to try a new strategy?

>foxborough
>calling anyone flyover
lmfao thats rich. there's shitholes in bumfuck nowhere midwest with a bigger population than foxborough.

>cut one of the GOATs of your franchise
>keep a cripple on roster
good job shitsburgh

Pittsburgh is def flyover. Only city in Pennsylvania anyone outside of Penssylvania gives a shit about is Filthadelphia. Most int'l businesses don't even know Shittsburgh exists. For the better.

your city actually has to produce value to the country to not be considered flyover friend. pittsburgh is way more valuable then some glorified boston suburb.

If the steelers cared about him then they would'nt've benched him like they did.

>The Virgin Islands

>anyone caring about philly as a point of interest
you clearly don't travel lmfao

What the fuck does Shittsbourgh produce other than the most insufferable fanbase in the NFL?

>which the entire league grossly misjudged
ftfy. patriots were the only team to give him an offer and it was worse than what pittsburgh was paying him.

>being this unworldly
read a god damn book

>inb4 muh steel

sounds like one team is smarter than the others

cutting edge medicine and globally recognized universities, just to name the main ones.

compared to a literal who city like foxborough, its no comparison.

Nice memes yinzertards. Keep wiping your ass and tears with those shitty terrible towels LMAO

t h i s

>steelers and patriots give harrison an offer
>patriots offer him less money
>this somehow makes the patriots smarter
??? they both clearly wanted him and pittsburgh wanted him more but harrison valued play time over money or legacy.

Sure, that and a Super Bowl ring.

Fucking this. The dipshits criticizing the Steelers dont get this.

His numbers were also declining sharply. Why the fuck would the Steelers put him in over Ryan Shazier when Shazier was younger, faster and just as strong.

Didn't happen tho did it lel. Steelers are at home and Harrison will win one with the enemy lmao

come to pittsburgh, i promise to give you a hug to cheer you up from whatever god forsaken garbage dump you come from.

just a remember, if you live in a bigger city than pittsburgh, its probably filled with niggers and if you live in a smaller city, its probably irrelevant.

>biggest rival

>cutting edge medicine and globally recognized universities,
Got nothing on Boston in either respect. The delusion is beautiful.

>seething
Patriots needed a competent pass rusher. Steelers knew they'd likely be playing NE in the AFCC and released him anyway. Nobody to blame for this but the Stoolers lol

Steel comes from China in the 21st century bro

you're right, but tomlin isnt exactly super popular in pittsburgh. plenty of steeler fans agree with you and would like to see tomlin go.

He could sense the Steelers are a dying franchise and had no chance this year, so he joined the winning team.

Can't blame the man for good decisions.

>uh-oh, they found out foxbourough is absolutely irrelevant, better mention boston too!!
lmao every time with you pats fags. like clockwork.

>Be McDonald's
>Release employee
>Employee still wants to work
>Employee gets a job at KFC
>McDonald's gets mad

With the amount of talent on that team there is no reason they shoulnd't be exchanging sb trips with the pats at the very least. Tomlin is holding you back at this point.

>yet he signed with the most piece of shit franchise the NFL has ever seen
But he was already a Steeler for most of his career.

he was released by pit, are you slow?

>Foxborough white population 97%
>Pittsburgh white population le 66% face

>my city is shit but I can get out of this by technicality!
Pitiful

becuase he demanded to be released you simpleton.

>NE is PIT's biggest rival
literally only the shitty steelers think this. why are you so obsessed with the pats lmao

dont be a faggot, obviously steeler fans are sick of losing to the patriots and would like to beat them more than any other team in the league.

typical smug bandwagon pats fan. real patriots fans dont say stupid shit like this.

seriously a rivalry means both teams win games, the steelers are a fucking afterthought

>both vote overwhelmingly left

Equal scum, only one is a race traitor.

>anybody caring about Shittsburg as a point of interest
Lol

lol the Bills and Pats are rivals too I guess

>no true scotsman fallacy
Beat the Jaguars then @ me you mouthbreathing yinzer

We don't say that out loud, but it is implied that Shittsburgh and steelers fans are beneath notice.

>literally the hundreds of thousands of people who visit
>literally the tens of thousands of people who visit for business

Maybe if Pats fans actually had a reason to hate the Stillers instead of openly laughing at them then maybe you'd have a point.

>obviously steeler fans are sick of losing to the patriots
Everyone is sick of losing to the patriots, doesn't mean they have a "rivalry" with everyone. Reminds me of when the faggot 12s were trying to pretend like there was a NE-SEA rivalry a couple years back

>mentor their young linebackers
Not his fucking job. Its no player's job to mentor the guy that might steal take his job.

Sink or swim bitch

>thousands
Top kek come back when you have millions or tens of millions. Maybe then we can have a serious conversation kiddo

Steelerfury board leaking into here hard.

Foxborough does those numbers?

lel. Pittsburgh isn't Paris but neither is Boston. Only maybe 3-4 places worldwide do tourism numbers like that and and it sure as shit isn't even in the state of MA

hallo r@

>patriots have consistently beaten just about every team in the nfl
>lol we dont notice teams that dont beat us XD
this is the attitude of a bandwagon fan that started watching the nfl in 2004.

Pats fans hate the Steelers because the Steelers are the only team in the league that are better than them. The Steelers would've easily claimed the #1 seed, and this was without Brown for half the game AND our defensive captain Shazier but the refs step in once again and give it to the Pats.

Belicheck signed Harrison because he knew a disgruntled Harrison would give all the knowledge of the Steelers playbook to the Pats if the two teams played for the Super Bowl spot.

Pats fans know this but they're the most degenerate "fans" in all of sports, with bitch boy Brady crying more than a 2 year old every game.

I never said Foxborough was a point of interest, nobody would. I'm just laughing at you trying to make Shittsburg seem important.

>sure as shit isn't even in the state of MA
They have Boston which is more relevant than Shittsburg

LMFAO THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

I'm not a Pats fan. I just like laughing at butthurt and delusional yinzers

>i'm a 11 year old faggot crybaby: the post

>Being this desperate for (You)s
Here little buddy I know they don't feed you impoverished island people enough.

Pittsburgh is my second favorite city in the country. Every other city is tied for first.

How about those cucks cover Gronk for once? or Tomlin actually learn something about situational football for once? Or stop playing down to their competition? lose to the fucking Bears really?

They brought Harrison for plays like that strip he did on Bortles

Arrogant fucks and prima donnas with cheerleader for a HC. and the Fries in the sandwich is shit. the starchiness of the fries overpowers everything else

>Am I the only one who noticed his steroid use?
all natural, babe

>its delusional to be sick of losing to the patriots
what exactly is the point you're trying to make?

Jesus you are a massive faggot and you obviously do give a shit because you are putting so much emotion into your point of Harrison's "betrayal". It's a fucking business. He still plays well and wanted to play. They didn't want him to. Plus the man is all about business and couldn't take the lack of discipline in that daycare you faggots call a locker room.

Harrison kind of looks like Godzilla in that photograph.