Pick an Asian, say what you'd do to her and I'll post more!

Pick an Asian, say what you'd do to her and I'll post more!

Attached: Collage-v2-low.jpg (3988x3988, 1.47M)

Kat looka like a ride and a half

Any full body pics w sexy clothes?

What would you do to Kat?

Attached: kat (21).png (465x585, 596K)

.roll.

.roll.

.reroll.

Do you want Shu?

vivian

Which one?

Erica and Tina. Light bondage via tying them up and anal.

2. Qian
我会说“你很漂亮”。 “你要来我的家吗“ ”你喜欢什么茶?“

most of them looked all so young.. but I'll tie up vivan (24) and face fuck her, same with michelle but anal as well and make them, Gloria and erica my cum dumpsters

Let's start with Erica, how will you fuck her in the ass?

Attached: erica (37).jpg (512x683, 53K)

Gloria doesn't get much love, tell me how you'd use her ;)

Attached: gloria (28).jpg (919x919, 55K)

roll

Roll

18. shu is just the best one. what a pretty face

I'll tie her up makin her feel somewhat helpless and just fuckin use the shit out of her. and when ever I need a break I'll just leave and come back for a whole day. By the end of the day she's gonna be filled up to the brim

She's got a nice body too ;) how would you use her?

Attached: shu (2).png (569x401, 647K)

I'd love to hear all about it

Attached: gloria (11).jpg (808x808, 75K)

34 and 9

Got any feet?

not only her but to the other I have chosen too, they all got the plain innocence look I'll like to fuck the shit out

34 and 9

I'd make 34 gag on my cock while I fingered 9's asshole

How about Erica then?

Attached: erica (18).jpg (672x672, 72K)

Who would you fuck first? Kat?

or Vivian?

Attached: vivian (11).jpg (600x450, 70K)

I'd fuck emily first, tie mat up in a corner and let her watch me rape Emily's asshole. I'd really get her scared of me raping her next

Just glanced over the image and 34 is the best one.

Fucken raw

Kat*

For erica, I'll go balls deep in that cute little mouth of hers and then probably restrain just her hands and go to town on her ass

And then how about Viv?

Attached: vivian (9).jpg (600x450, 64K)

#12 birthday girls please

#12 Emily. Seems right to ask for the birthday girl

How would you fuck Emily?

Attached: emily (50).jpg (956x960, 90K)

Viv got a nice pair on her so I might just fuck them just to see how soft they are plus she looks like she has somewhat a good head game. and she has some nice long hair to pull at, that shit looks soft and silky

I'd love to watch her suck my cock to prove how good of a little slut she is

34, I'd tie her up and make her lick my cock for a while before I throated her, then I'd bend her over and fuck her pussy raw from behind and cum deep in her

You're not gonna fuck her?

Attached: emily (10).png (474x586, 587K)

And finally how about Michelle?

Attached: michelle (14).png (385x377, 415K)

I'd take Sabrina out for a nice dinner.

Which one?

That comes after. I'd cuff her hands above her head then lift her legs up so her pussy is wide open for me to pound into. I'd likely start to stretch her tight pussy as my cock goes deep inside her

Damn she's got a hot bod

Hmmm.....

7. Didn't notice there were two.

How would you use her after dinner?

Attached: sabrina (45).jpg (1944x1296, 507K)

Then?

Attached: emily.jpg (640x960, 60K)

this picture she looks really pretty, I'll choke her while fuckin her brains out maybe with some anal on the side. she looks like she's into some spicy shit qB^ ) TBH I'll probably make all the ones I said my cuite gfs

Anyone else you'd wanna fuck?

Rolling gimme sabrina

Wait. I'm retarded.

maybe Serena (13), Min (17). Definitely Charm (31). She looks like someone I knew when i was bit younger, things didn't really worked out so good so I'm going full force on that one

How is Serena gonna get your love?

Attached: serena (2).jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

And how will you use Min?

Attached: min (13).jpg (638x960, 77K)

What about Charm, how will you fuck the small cutie? ;)

Attached: charmaine (70).jpg (960x640, 110K)

Vanessa

How will you use Vanessa?

Attached: vanessa (1).jpg (744x744, 58K)

carefully lol but really I'll just let her ride me. I'll have her in some positions where I can see that smile the whole time, it's really nice one in that picture especially and maybe slam my shit down her throat

She definitely has a great smile, just imagine it while she's sucking your cock

Attached: serena (19).png (609x757, 963K)

with Min, I'll put my face between them thigh because they look pretty meaty to me and after that I'll sum it up in 4 words; ass up face down

And anyone else you'd like to use? ;)

her smile is so fuckin nice. my shit is rock solid just thinking what I wanna do to all of them but just imagining that, well lets just say that rock maybe have some competition on who's the hardest of them all L O L

Serena's one of your favorites? ;)

Attached: serena (20).png (584x581, 667K)

I didn't know she was small, she may be the same height as her. I'll fuckin throw her around pounding that cute little ass of hers and when she can't take anymore I'll move on to the next hole. Like i said she reminded me someone I used to know so I'm planing on going full on force with that one, got some pent up issue i need to resolve and this lookalike is gonna help

>durr hurr I'm OP and think it's funny when I post 36 pics of the same chic for a thread.
Fucking retard.

fuck she could be, I didn't know she has some meat on that body of hers. I might just take my time with this one

Want some more girls? Or more of Charm ;)

Attached: charmaine (69).jpg (960x640, 108K)

Fuck her in front of a mirror so you can see her smile

Attached: serena (39).png (557x571, 746K)

I don't know, i already got a handful of them but If i had to pick more maybe lucy, Sabrina (7) and last but not least either Qian, Shu or Amy, Might as well get all three and maybe that's it

I'll take more of charm fuck it

we gonna be fuckin in a room of mirror so I can see that smile the entire time we fuckin

How would you use Lucy?

Attached: lucy (13).png (551x555, 688K)

How about Sabby?

Attached: sabrina (1).jpg (540x960, 63K)

Shu is a cute one too ;) How would you use her

Attached: shu (3).png (432x590, 730K)

Lucy looks like too much of a sweet heart so I'll just do some like vanilla shit with her, maybe some bondage but she looks like she has a decent pair so maybe some little fun with those

She looks like the playful type so I'll just playfully deep throat, a little slap here and there maybe a spanking or a few and you never know maybe a choke here and there and end it with a creampie

this is the part where op reveals that they're all guys

With Shu I'll do what I want to do with the first one. Tie her up so she can feel somewhat helpless and just go to town on that body. She looks somewhat thick, I bet she can handle what ever I wanna dish out on her. but fuck that cute as smile, I gotta make sure I can see that when I want to

I would breed Michelle give me

I'd force my cock down Tinas mouth until she gags,then bend her over and fuck both of her holes until she becomes my personal slut toy. Then I would bring friends over and we would take turns cuming in her tight pussy.

I'd fuck 6 in the mouth and then creampie her asshole...

maybe, just maybe

lmfao i went to highschool w. sabrina and go to uni w. kat, what the actual fuck

Happy brithday JenniesAcz

Happy brithday JenniespQq

Bmp