Hmmm....That wheelchair is exploding, maybe i should do something about it

Hmmm....That wheelchair is exploding, maybe i should do something about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Deathstroke-1991/Issue-13?id=1542
youtube.com/watch?v=NoNnAf0XyiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this superman can't react or move as fast as the flash.

>I wonder if there's a baneposting thread on Sup Forums right now

huh?

It's almost as if it was a plot point that Superman would fail at this juncture.

Why is it that people (see:non-comic readers) always complain about Superman being all powerful and a mary sue then in the same breath bitch about how he fails at something?

Make up your fucking mind.

>this superman
>as in, the superman is that is played by henry cavill and appears in Man of Steel (2013), Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) and the upcoming Justice League (2017)

learn to read

This. It's like in the next scene that he failed cause he wasn't paying attention

>believing Silver age coverart

If he did then the fights against the Kryptonians would have been fucking hilarious. Just two people going ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

at each other basically

and then later its revealed he wouldn't have seen the bomb anyway because of the lead shielding

It would have worked if they included the original story arc from the Man Of Steel '91 issue where Superman shoves coal up his ass and squeezes it while he goes about his day, essentially shitting out diamonds every night which he then uses to destabilise foreign economies. That would explain why he didn't react in time to most of the shit going on, because 39% of his attention was focused on his butt muscles at all times.

how did the tea explode anyway? was it liquid explosives? superman should have smelled that.

[page 10 intensifies]

You're kidding, right?

Holy plot holes, Batman

Batman is an oracle

>this "art"

DC/co/ and DC/tv/ eternally BTFO

Go back to the marvlel thread where you have to discuss Evans newest libshit talk about wanting the next captain america to be a spic.

Like fucking clockwork, jesus christ

I think the tea was primed to explode at a certain temperature. The more it was left to thaw on the desk, the higher the temperature rose, and the more unstable it became until it exploded.

Didn't they say that in the movie though? Could have sworn Superman looks at Lois and said something to the effect of "I couldn't see it" or "I wasn't looking for it."

Yeah, right.

Wew, on what kimd of logic is they operating there?

>hmmmmm maybe I should save my father with my super speed and or super breath or one of my countless powers.

It's comics, I ain't gonna explain shit.

That Flash can move fast but doesn't interpret time any slower, at least for that arc.

Eitherway, GodFlash is better.

Superman can move incredibly fast, but unlike the Flash, Superman moves in real time. He can't perform super-speed maneuvers. Like seen with Faora in Man of Steel, whenever she moves at super-speed between the U.S soldiers it's with incredible force.

by the time he noticed and it exploded he could have easily flew thru the fucking walls or something with it

obviously with live action movies though they nerf characters powers

The logic of "It's Deathstroke's comic and he needs to escape as part of the plot"

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Deathstroke-1991/Issue-13?id=1542

It is the easiest fishing in the great sea of Sup Forums

Hmm this makes sense, thanks for explaining better than Hack Snyder ever could

BvS haters despise rationality
No matter what explanations are given to them, they are disregarded in pursuit of their infantile urge to label the film as terrible. And much like an infant these people cannot even conceptualize why exactly they want to dislike the movie so, or why they refuse to learn and grow. Its really remarkable -- the extents of their willful ignorance

its a badly edited youtube tier compilation movie with a shit script and bland story

It was piss not tea

Wow, you sure put him on the spot now, Miss Marple!

Putting adjectives and nouns together is not film criticism, you toad.

he is still fast enough to move faster than an explosion as seen in the space rocket explosion

Yep. Things don't slow down for this Superman nor is he shown to react at super speed, as shown in MoS when a high caliber shot by the military hits him during the smallville fight. The big difference in this universe is that when Superman moves fast you can still see him. It's usually a blur, but still visible. When Flash does you can't. As seen in BvS when he stopped that mugger.(and JL)

Was he not confused at why a otherwise normal wheelchair was coated in fucking lead?

too bad those powers are kinda necessary for him to have saved the russian crew capsule from the exploding rocket.

He was

WATCH THE FUCKING MOVIE YOU IDIOT

HE TELLS LOIS IN THE NEXT SCENE HE THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS OFF WITH THE WHEELCHAIR BUT DIDNT THINK TWICE ABOUT IT BECAUSE HE WAS SO FOCUSED ON THE HEARING AND EVERYTHING EXPLODED SO HE DECIDED TO QUIT BEING SUPERMAN BECAUSE HE THOUGHT TO HIMSELF THEN WOW MAYBE IM NOT THE BEST GUY FOR THIS ROLE SINCE I MAKE MISTAKES

It read "tea" on the jar, idiot.

No because lead is a common material and Superman is not a paranoid schizophrenic, he had no clue a vast conspiracy was being orchestrated against him, and don't ask about ticking bombs, this isn't the 1920s.

>headcanon freaks

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you pisspig

Yeah, very common in wheelchairs. Superman can't see through a single goddamn one in the world.

Just because i have a benis doesnt mean im not a girl :DDDDDD

It was one wheelchair, not all wheelchairs, I implore you to settle your bottom and think rationally for a change.

wait, how did lex know that lead blocks superman's xray vision? or that superman has xray vision at all, for that matter?

What?

Had already done extensive tests on Zod's body and probably also got a piece of that information from eyewitness reports during MoS when Clark clearly looks through the one way mirror at the General during his interrogation.

All he knew he had at the time was strength and xray/heat. Watch the fucking movie.

It's piss. You're the kind of person who failed comprehension tests aren't ya?

20 minutes prior, a scene plays between Lex and Senator Lady at Lex's house where he makes a comment about his kryptonite weapon being a shield, and she says "You can piss in a jar and call it grannie's peach tea, I'm still blocking your import license."

She freaks out over the jar of "grannie's peach tea" at the hearing because she knows Lex put it there, then notices he is missing, then kaboom!

It's piss. It's derived from her comment at his home. Lex would be that vindictive to drive the point home. It's probably his piss.

>falling for his bait
it's no wonder Sup Forums's all shitposting now

>extended

what?

Problem?

Basically, if Superman was fast enough to react to explosions, then the fight between him and Zod would most likely have involved them throwing a thousand punches a second, taking on the visual appearance of main character of Fist of the North Star who says ORA with every punch he throws.

Example: youtube.com/watch?v=NoNnAf0XyiI