Corrupt NFL is corrupt

When is a season-ending fumble not actually a fumble? When you are a ref in a Cheatriots game.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/01/21/ref-congratulates-tom-brady-for-conspiracy-theory-gold/
youtube.com/watch?v=LgpUkBtzqVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a bloo bloo bloo bloooo

It's just a self-important version of the WWE. Sad.

Dude, my Vikings are at this very moment getting creamed by the iglesbians but you don't see me whining about cheating. If we wind up with a Patriots/Eagles owl then that's the way it is.

OP do you have the screenshot of this the gif makes it look legit oh yeah FUacK TOrummmp and fuck new white supremacy land

I'd be happy to appreciate the Patriots' wins if I thought they had been won fairly. One of the unmentioned consequences of all the pro-Patriots bias is it taints the achievements of a clearly very good football team.

It's much like watching the NBA, most glaringly in the era of Jordan but also to help James: a player who was clearly excellent was also getting help from the officials to create the media image the league felt was most profitable.

you now remember the final 3 Jags possessions

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Take comfort in knowing that the Patriots will soon endure a long and miserable period of losing seasons equal to the number of Brady years. Brady is only getting older. Belichick is 66. Matt Patricia is leaving. Josh McDaniels is leaving. Jimmy Garoppolo is gone. The misery will be long and deep.

i doubt kraft will magically become a shit owner

That this is the Patriots' and the heroic face of the NFL Tom Brady's last year is precisely why the NFL will ensure they win.

Why were the refs the first people to congratulate Tom Brady at the end of the game?

nypost.com/2018/01/21/ref-congratulates-tom-brady-for-conspiracy-theory-gold/

But the refs called it a fumble when it happened. I don't understand.

they stopped the return for no reason

Because he was downed by contact

because they are trying to hide the fact that they rigged the game, which is illegal

duh

learn 2 crime

oh its literally nothing

Tell me, what exactly has Kraft won without either Belichick or Parcells?

>an australian trying to talk about football

>Sad.
When does Trump stick his fingers into the NFL directly like Clinton did with the MLB?

That's what I wanna know.

>a fat retarded America who can't see

Kraft and Trump are old friends. Trump won't bother with the NFL. Look, it will straighten itself out. Brady is old. Belichick is bored. McDaniels and Patricia will be head coaches next season. The cycle is turning in New England. The ride is coming to an end. The NFL will soon turn its attention to the next new face of the game, and the Patriots will endure many years in oblivion before they return to relevancy.

why are you on this board when you could be out at kings cross getting killed by a single punch?

What did Clinton do with the MLB?

Has he even had anything else?

When it's not a fumble

Clinton tried to muscle in and break the MLB strike back in '95 in an unabashed move to put his finger on the scales of a legitimate union dispute.

Did you hear Kraft accepting the award tonight?

His cadence of speech and tone sounds so much like Trump, it's uncanny.

>oh shitfuck my team lost again

This is why Vince wants to try pro football again. If he can script manhug, he can do it with a ball. Why let Goodell have all the fun ([spoiler]and money[/spoiler])?

And McMahon has a chance, especially if he can produce an entertainment product that isn't a few seconds of action followed by minutes of replay reviews, interspersed with even longer periods of commercials.

After Jack gained control of the ball he was untouched.
youtube.com/watch?v=LgpUkBtzqVc

Had the whistle not been blown the play would have gone for a Jaguars touchdown. The refs' early whistle was effectively a 14-point swing in favor of the Patriots.

This is much like the Chiefs-Titans "Mariota's forward progress" nonsense call that negated the strip sack and flipped the result of that game.

how is it a 14-point swing brainlet, Jags still got possession. and who's to say he would've even made it to the endzone

So he sounds stupid?

when is crying not actually crying but sobbing? when OP is a giant faggot

I hate the patriots. But so does Goodell so fuck off.

Jack had no Patriots between him and the endzone.

The next Patriots score was a result of stopping the Jaguars - a game difference not just in field position but even more of momentum.

Even if one doesn't agree with the 14-point swing, it was clearly 7 and would have been a game-changing moment.

Try to at least pretend like you've watched football before.

Are you retarded? he literally rolled over him getting the ball. he was touched forcing the fumble dumbass.

>refs literally blow dead all forward progress and runner down plays immediately
>this practice goes in favor of the Pats this time
>RIGGED RIGGED CONSPIRACY CHEATERS

This dude gets it.

there was no one between him and the endzone because refs blew the whistle and the Pats players stopped.

>the next Patriots score was a result of stopping the Jaguars

are you an actual retard? you're blaming the defensive stop on the refs? Pats would have gotten the ball back if Jack scored too you kno

Not surprised, both are deeply associated with jews.

So what you're saying is Kraft made terrific hires and reaped the rewards for decades

The one with a DPI not called on a third down play?

Are you? You can only be down when you actually recover the ball, when that happens no one was touching him. Otherwise 99% of fumbles would be immediately down.