iktf

why is life so cruel?

>the patriots havent won a super bowl is almost a year

candy crush friends aren't giving me llllliiiiiives

>it's been 2 hours since the last time the Pats won a game

>any ref driving a lambo
hitting the crack pipe hard huh?

>ywn live to see Tom "TB12" Brady win 10 (ten) rings for the based patriots

I know right they like JUST fucking won... they won't even play next week, have to wait for the superbowl, this is bullshit
I hate it the most right after they win because it's the longest point until they win again

i dont even get to watch my favorite players in the pro bowl this really sucks

no but seriously gronk has a concussion and brady had to retape his hand. We're just barely limping into this super bowl, unlike previous years where it looked like we were dominating. I just hope 2 weeks is long enough to heal their injuries, it's not really fair that our two best players might not even be 100% for the super bowl.

Are you also an Alabama Warriors and Yankees fan?

Gronk will be OK. There wasn't that much up there to concuss anyways. Brady's hand is what I'm worried about.

uh, did you watch today's game? he was fine.

He played through the pain, but only because he's the GOAT and wanted to win more than anyone else on the field. You could tell it was really holding him back until the 4th quarter.

>have to wait two entire weeks until you see Football's Chosen One get his benis ring
It's not fair patsbros.

Yes

how many of you were seahawks fans a few years ago?

I hope he fucks off after 6 so the officials will stop babying him and his team

If anything, he would have gotten worse as the game goes on with regards to the thumb. And he was chucking it deep more than Ive seen all year.

>five weeks till spring training
Get on my level.

kys

He was accurate as fuck from the opening whistle, jags were all over the place though.

Kek, awesome!

But guise wut about the PRO BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!