Wasn't the Spider-Man trailer kinda crummy?

Wasn't the Spider-Man trailer kinda crummy?

They spoiled the whole movie and they still couldn't get anyone to give a shit.

It just makes me sad how bad it is

Jokes aside, why do they immediately use the trailer to shit on the dc trailer?

Homecoming looks exactly like the previous 5 spidey films and more like a tv show than a movie.

both were sht

Just what we've all been waiting for.... another Spiderman film.

No it was great It had color and you could actually see what was going on

You want a crummy trailer go watch Justice League it's just a black screen for 3 whole minutes

These "critics" have basically all already written their reviews. They're just waiting to watch the movie before they can publish it. That's what you get for being a competitor to Disney.

Shitting on DC is like punching a nazi

Everyone should do it and anyone who doesn't is probably a horrible person

>Optometrist here

Please get your eyes checked

>screenshot "news" thread

KYS

they both looked kinda crappy, but who's the villian in the JL movie?

CGI darkseid?

You seem bored with life, cats. Are you ok?
No

her review makes me want to watch DC films more

But the spiderman trailer is one of the worst trailers I've seen and the JL was pretty cool

DC is about American heroes saving the world from those wanting to destroy it.

Marvel is about globalist heroes who are all about fighting the evil old people.

this, fuck off OP
sage

Everyone shits on DC films the moment they are announced. I don't get it

>not spoiling a movie is a mistake now
These guys are shills, no way around it

>Jon Favraeu still in Marvel after being cucked so hard in Iron Man 2
What the fuck? I thought he swore never to touch that shit again after Disney bought Marvel and completely demolished their original cut.

Because theyre shit.
Marvel films are great, go watch them instead.

Probably because everyone hates DC for always being shit

BvS sucked but what the hell is this bitch on about

Don't be ridiculous

Chef had nothing to do with Disney and Marvel

I love how batshit one-sided these online bloggers are. They don't even hide their bias.

>Don't Watch Justice League Trailer Go Watch The Spide-Man One Instead
They're not hiding it anymore

isnt original superman story an analogy for jews and moses? why are the shills attacking dc?

Wow they don't even try to hide the shilling

Dude, Iron Man 2 got so destroyed by Disney and Mickey Rourke got so pissed that he swore never to work with Marvel again. The original plans was making the Russian villain a sympathetic villain but along comes Disney and ruins any moral ambiguity.

wtf I love DC now?

You don't have to when your winning so hard

>The Internet is not happy
>using "The Internet" as some sort of source when the only person is the person writing the article

she wasn't good enough for it, I still can't believe they cast someone with no ass for that outfit.

Zero oscars

You do know he was in Iron Man 3 right idiot

lol

Like seriously Zack, why is this movie I haven't even seen so bad????

Zero billion dollar movies

>How spiderman avoided the worst mistake of the Justice League trailer while repeating all the mistakes of the BvS trailer #2

Fixed that clickbait article title for you

What's funny is that their facts are also plain wrong

Snyder never promised that JL would be lighter as response to BvS. He and Terrio have always said that JL would be slightly lighter than BvS as they consider BvS the Empire Strikes Back of the trilogy. And this was all said before BvS was even released. They don't even bother fact checking anymore. They just go on what people say on online message boards. Snyder never expressed anything saying he was changing JL based on BvS feedback.

Zero
Oscars

>Snyder never promised JL would be lighter as repsonse to BvS
>He and Terrio have always said that JL would be slightly lighter than BvS
what the fuck

>Snyder never expressed anything saying he was changing JL based on BvS feedback.

good. i love snyder's art direction and cinematography

how do you not understand
>as a response to BvS

Read the whole post before ousting yourself a retard. Terrio and Snyder have never said that they would change anything "in reaction to BvS". The article is making it seem like Snyder made a mistake which the media is pointing out and therefore fixing.

That has never happened. JL's tone was determined long before BvS was even out.

Why do these numale cucks hate our guy so much Sup Forums? Why is artistic integrity so triggering for them?

Snyder knows. He knows that if he says "I regret this and that and that" this would further fuel the critics massive corrupt egos. So instead he remains steadfast in his vision. Why do you think he released the JL trailer on BvS anniversary? Why do you think despite critics calling for his head, he hasn't expressed a single word of regret?

He knows, if the media corners him and makes him say things to regret, then their egos would have won. They are thirsty for him to bleed but so far not a single drop of blood.

>Why do you think he released the JL trailer on BvS anniversary?
>even darker color palette
BASED

>Buzzwords: The Review

Zero
Fresh

My guess is that the idea of an American Christian filmmaker who operates outside of what the media deems appropriate is triggering as hell to them. The studios mostly leave him alone to do his own thing. Hell BvS as whole is a very elaborate gut punch to the media and how they wrongly vilify good people due to politics clouding their eyes. Imagine being a critic seeing BvS and there before you is Snyder taking a big giant dump on your face.

He's a christian white male

>flick filosopher

Oh it shows

Because Zack Snyder is always in some way involved.

She seems to be talking about the average thread on Sup Forums

BvS Ultimate Cut was legitimately good

As someone only really interested in capeshit like Logan, I'd say DC are doing just fine in making forgettable films and making millions off them. Marvel are doing exactly the same thing but making decently crafted films - but no one remembers them a year after they came out.

As long as DC and Marvel keep making money, the only losers are the people not making capeshit.

LOL

The real reason that DC gets shit on so much isn't because of any real filmmaking or story-based criticism but because of the autistic backlash of comic-book fanboys whose expectations aren't realized in the DCEU. This is why the films of Marvel-Disney get consistently good reviews: they are market-tested to the perfect blend of completely inoffensive product possible. They are made with the express purpose of being a potato chip. You know exactly what you are going to get before you even walk into the theater. Messing with the expectations of fanboys is a death knell.

>flick filosopher
>not kino economist

>Marvel are doing exactly the same thing but making decently crafted films
>decently crafted films

How did I know I would get this response?

Nobody with half a brain tries to argue that Disney-Marvel aren't good at crafting a blockbuster film that is enjoyable. Nobody is saying they're going out there making the Shining but you come out of each film having had fun and enjoyed it. From what I gather from DC films (which I don't bother going to see), you can't even say that for them.

But that's not my point. Both "cinematic universes" are commercially lucrative so who cares how "good" the films are. Both DC and Marvel are winning and the consumer is losing.

Kino Konomist

Compared to what?

>7.- Inside Out
>28.- Sunset Boulevard

>15.- Boyhood
>45.- Zootopia
>51.- Ladri di biciclette

Not that user but the framing, lighting, editing and choreography are atrocious. Like bad television show tier. They are not well made.

For all their faults the DC movies at least have a visual style.

trigger warning that picture

Marvel PR working really fast!

>From what I gather from DC films (which I don't bother going to see
>which I don't bother going to see

typical

Fresh means shit if they can still make money and get oscars.

How about you put Doctor Strange RT and the money he did vs Suicide Squad?

The next big "Iron-Man" was a big fucking fail.

>1 is the time-honored Academy known for recognizing only the best in cinema
>1 is some gay review site

I posted it yesterday and I'm going to post it now. And guess what, tomorrow I'll post it again

I tried to watch Luke Cage, I really did, but I have to drop it at episode 3. I can only waste so many hours of my life in a show with some of the worst perfomances I've seen, the plot all over the place, bland photography and, the worst thing of it all, the most BORING pacing ever.

But still, I have to give the benefit of doubt to the critics here. They may be not bought because I can't really tell, I didn't finish it. Luke Cage has a better critic score and rate than the Human Condition trilogy, so I guess the show improved a lot after the third episode. Yes, I'm sure Luke Cage, after episode 3, becomes a beautiful and heartbreaking praise of the human spirit in the face of despair and atrocities too. I'm sure it becomes one of the most honest and brave tv show ever, with a powerful theme explored through different stories and characters, all depicted with compassion and integrity too. I'm sure Luke Cage's author also suffered a massive backlash in his country because Luke Cage also opened a breach in the belief, held by the entire nation against the whole world, that their military was still composed by brave warriors who followed ancients honour codes instead of blood-thirsty nazis responsible for some of the worst abominations in human history. I'm sure Luke Cage was that brave too, I'm sure his author also face ostracism because of how bold it was. I'm sure Luke Cage inspired (retroactively) other artists around the world, particularly Stanley Kubrick in some of the most iconic scenes of Full Metal Jacket too. Yeah, I'm sure Luke Cage was all that and they didn't buy reviews.

But all that has to start after the third episode, because the three episodes I saw not only weren't that, they were also irredeemable PIECES OF SHIT

How come Doctor Strange was forgotten so fast? It was shilled pretty hard on Sup Forums and other sites but week after release and nothing.

Dr. Strange was pretty entertaining and actually had pretty great effects

>Luke Cage is a nigger 10/10
There. Modern "film criticism" in a nutshell.

>DoJ shows doomsday
>everyone complains they spoil who the villain is

>JL does what it should do, which is to show the protagonists, introduce them and their capabilities and characters
>people complain it's not enough

wew

dr. strange was the dullest, most forgettable, generic, boring film I've seen in theaters for at least a couple years. just a fucking nightmare.

>people on the top rated comments literally begging WB not to spoil Sup's comeback
>"nah we in polygon know better what is good for you than you do"

Yep they didn't learn anything

>implying reviewers are going to watch every episode of Luke Cage before reviewing it

MOMMY

Luke Cage was so fucking corny. Holy shit. Everything about it.

He won't come back til MoS 2

Justice league trailer looks ten times better and that's sad cause I'm a spideyfag.
Also what the fuck is up with fags defending the trailer by saying it doesn't show the entire movie?

everyone outside of this place is an idiot

also almost everyone in this place is an idiot

You comparing the reception of a series exclusively available a on popular streaming service to an old foreign film unknown by casual movie goers?

Good thing that critics aren't casual movie goers then

Honestly DC is making movies like it's still 00's. Same plot, same acting, same design. Warner Bros need to get their shit together, if JL sucks too it'll be hard to recover

they kind of are now, though. film critics are about as analytical and insightful as your dad.

Not that user but I don't think movie critics should be counted as critics unless they have an actual understanding of the history of the medium

Most of them that reviewed Luke Cage are. Trying comparing the reception Luke Cage gets to another widely available TV series.

Looks great to me. DKEKS fuck off

please debate cynical corporate strategies somewhere else. reddit, for instance.

>JL sucks too
Oh look it's the Marvel shill that has seen JL and comes back from the future to warn us.

>Wasn't the Spider-Man trailer kinda crummy?
Nah, it was pretty good.

Because I don't go see capeshit, cause it's shite and I'm not 10

capeshit is shite. bvs isn't capeshit.

>I don't go see capeshit

>Nobody with half a brain tries to argue that Disney-Marvel aren't good at crafting a blockbuster film that is enjoyable. Nobody is saying they're going out there making the Shining but you come out of each film having had fun and enjoyed it.

53 reviews vs. 9 reviews you fucking idiot

>Average Rating 7.7 vs 8.2
fuck off. stop condoning rotten tomatoes, you wankstain

>pretends to have seen a film and criticizes it on anime imageboard
kill yourself. I mean it.