Coco new trailer

Thoughts?

youtu.be/2GCzyZexnNE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNCz4mQzfEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spooky

I just don't like it, it looks extremely boring. Who actually cares about this besides mexicans?

How does it looks boring?

No wifu = No watch sorry

I don't give a shit about Día de los Muertos and the setting in general. The artstyle is also not interesting, it looks so uninspired and bland. I wish 2D animation would become popular again.

>I don't like it ergo I find it boring

That's not how it works

Yes it does, you also ignored me complaining about the artstyle completely

Not him but watching that trailer it just seemed dull. Generic dog, even the expressions and the way the dog moves feel generic and bland. Then they try to make it "totally different from anything you've seen before" by slapping on some mexican theme which is also dull and uninspired. Didn't grab my interest at all like many other animated movies do.

>generic/bland

That's shallow criticism

How is it generic/bland?

>he wasn't in the other thread
not even mexicans like it

It's like they survive off of awards so they greenlight every half assed idea that comes up just for the sake of having something out that year.

>How is it generic/bland?
By looking exactly like every other modern disney movie? They're not trying anything interesting or new here, the comic relief also is terrible judging from the trailer

Yeah that's because there's really all there is to the concept. They just put some shallow mexican theme on a generic product. So there's really no substance to criticize. They've literally just slapped on some mexican makeup and called it a day. It's just lol sugar skulls and luchadores.

is the movie about the dog or the skeleton?

Disney Pixar always use the same kind of artstyle for every movie

How is this a problem?

The Good Dinosaur was kino

>The Good Dinosaur was kino
It was awful

Now you have shit taste or just baiting or both

Don't get me wrong. I like skellies. However, are they doing the whole Mexican theme because Trump is president?

What? It was boring and dumb as fuck

it was a brother bear rehash

they had lots of interesting ideas but were afraid to go really out there so they kept it really minimal and stripped down

I remember reading about it way before le drumpf shitstorm

No, they're looking at the US's rising demographics and trying to get more of them to go to the cinema now that whites are generally declining and affluent enough to have permanent subscriptions to streaming services.

It's the next step after their initial and so far successful drive to get more black people to go to the cinema since total attendance numbers are still going down

Already saw it.

You're late, Disney.

Looks like more pro-immigrant propaganda at the hands of hollywood elites. When will it end?

I understand. I got a little worried is all. Personally, I'd like to think they were going back to their roots to what they were doing in the late 40s/50s like Saludos Amigos and Three Caballeros.

Well that was just one cliched, half a century old cartoon gag after another, wasn't particularly funny or entertaining.

I don't think it's fair to judge it as representative of the film though, it's not a trailer. It'll likely just be the sort of antics the dog gets up to in it. Seems like Scrat from Ice Age, basically.

Yeah I was gonna post the same thing. I liked Book of Life quite a bit, too.

That was a pretty good cartoon but HOLY SHIT the ending was too scary. You should put a warning if you're gonna post stuff like that, OP.

god how much will ((they)) spend this time to show mexicans arn't vermin

I really miss the days when walt was in charge..

I don't really care about Mexican shit. Not for any Sup Forums reasons, I just find it boring and not interesting as someone who isn't part of that culture. I also like my animated movies to have cute girls in them, and I am not really interested in watching a movie about a dog or a skeleton. Probably won't see this.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNCz4mQzfEI

At least link the first trailer that actually tells something about the movie. It's just some random short otherwise.