Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlWMunmMwqo
plato.stanford.edu/entries/legitimacy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats precisely why no one takes niggers hostage

Interacting with police AFTER THEY'VE COMMITTED A CRIME though?

>You don't have to comply with public servants you gave implied consent to detain you if necessary when you took tax-derived resources from society

Why do leftists only do these logic leaps when they're screaming about MUH ROADS

Ok. Don't do what they say then. Enjoy death, libfag

It's both. Cops will ultimately act in self defense. If you continue to not comply and then make moves that look like you are about to pull a gun out, then you'll likely get shot. The amount of cases were a cop does something deliberately wrong is pretty small, but it generally happens during a no-knock raid, not a traffic stop.

Just do what BLM says and black people will stop rioting and killing people.

>argue with a man with a gun that has the license to use it on you

yeah no worries. people are so fuck up their own asses these days that they don't even recognize when to shut the fuck up, swallow their pride and do what they are told for their own good.

be a dumb cunt, die a dumb cunt. it's darwinism at it's finest.

>Run on sentence

>"Just do what they say and you won't get hurt"

Sounds like the liberal's message to westerns concerning "muslims extremists"

That's actually a pretty good point. It's basically Rodney King again.

Do these people think that we ought to give criminals the choice as to whether or not they're arrested?
>sir you're under arrest for murder
>>wow so you're just going to kidnap me? I didn't consent to this
>shit he got us. Let him go boys.

>1 post by this ID

I don't believe anyone has ever claimed "just do what they say and you won't GET HURT" when it comes to civilians interacting with the police. Not only is it legal but arguably it is EXPECTED to protect yourself when the cops use excessive force.

However, what is not suggest is resisting arrest or acting in a manner that can be reasonably construed as being armed and dangerous.

>just do what they say and you won't get hurt

Honestly, is it so fucking hard to listen when people tell you to not commit crimes?

>do what they are told for their own good.

Literally a cuck. They have a gun and you should obey their lawful orders, but it's silly to be intimated by them.

>not being intimidated by cops

whoa check out this tough guy. go get shot then, you gutter trash weeb.

Dave Chapelle nailed this down years ago and it's true as fuck.

Why would I be intimidated by a public servant? You don't have to be a tough guy, just give them respect and understand your own rights.

Yep because citizens have a monopoly on legal violence. Oh wait, this isn't Somalia, the fucking state holds legal usage of violence, that your happy ass can't just willingly defy.

Boo fucking hoo

>the government is so corrupt man
>better resist against a government worker legally allowed to kill you

How can authority be respected without at least a measure of intimidation?

This is where some of the left's policies conflict:
They have a problem with the government being able to dish out violence as they see fit...but they also want the people to give up their weapons?

Ok... so? I don't get it is this supposed to be thought provoking. Why does that matter at all.

>License and registration please
>AW HELL NAW I AINT NO HOSTAGE
>Ok have a great day sir didn't mean for you to feel like a hostage bye

Is this what he wants?

>1 post by this ID
Nothing to see here folks.

>How can authority be respected without at least a measure of intimidation?

What? Authority gets its legitimacy by the consent of the people, not through intimidation. Intimidation is the least effective way to legitimize authority.

If you are talking about respect on a personal level: they are just doing their job and I understand that. I interact with them the same way I would a store clerk or street sweeper: show them respect initially, if you are met with hostility then break contact or return the hostility depending on your position.

>Intimidation is the least effective way to legitimize authority.
I think the question applies more to people who do not or cannot acknowledge or recognize legitimate authority.

i.e. millennials

if you aren't intimated by a cunt with a gun that is paid to shoot people, then you're a dumb cunt that will most likely get yourself killed one day.

>What? Authority gets its legitimacy by the consent of the people, not through intimidation
Black man tells himself "I didn't consent to shiiiiit, fuck the popo." Without intimidation, what reason does he have to obey the law then?

Everyone can recognize authority. The problem with the nogs is that they are taught that laws are the laws of whitey and that they haven't given their consent to the raycis laws. It is largely a culture problem.

He doesn't have any reason to obey the law if he doesn't feel it is an authority. The difference between authority and power is legitimacy (consent). You can intimidate blacks into following the law, but that just gives you temporary power, not authority.

>Black Lives Matter on the highways
>Nationwide traffic, riots on I-70
>U.S. becomes like Mad Max
>Lots of people trapped on the roads
>Families can't go home
>Small towns of cars develop on the road (truck beds converted to mini farms for the towns, people get other food and supplies via drones and shit)
>One day, an armored SUV cuts through protesters
>Bloodshed, BLM screaming and running away
>As the truck drives past you can hear music

Why don't we do it in the road? No one will be watching us, why don't we do it in the road?

I thought he was referring to muslims and how if we let them in they wont kill us

these people are too obsessed with being anti-authority to be taken seriously

if a cop pulls you over for going 25 over they actually think the cop is in the wrong

legitimate cultural marxism

Keep fighting against authority maybe if you reach your 15th birthday you will realize the problem is you and not the world around you.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlWMunmMwqo

Also
>Sup Forums BTFO meme

Maybe OP should live somewhere with no cops.

>Everyone can recognize authority.
Even the incompetent?

Of course, this doesn't address the part that was "do not" as they choose not to recognize the legitimate authority of the police.

>The problems with nogs
This willful choice to not respect legitimate authority is not limited to nogs so I don't see how this has anything to do with the point.

do what the pigs say.

win in court later.

trump already talked about this god damn.

These niggas getting run the fuck over and beat the fuck down if they try and block highways again tomorrow.

3 posts by this ID

>stupid nigress can't wrap her head around respecting authority

That's a smart nigger though

I think people just need to accept the fact that when you are being arrested, wrongfully or rightly, you comply, that is not the time to argue.
If you have problems with the way things were handled file a report.

If you resist arrest you forfeit your life.

It's actually not. That's a valid sentence.

Isn't that what Malala said about Islam radicals or something?

>Just do what muslims say and teracts will stop

Sup Forums will shit on me for this but I partially agree. No one has a right to make you do anything under threat of being shot. Cops are not an exception.

That's what liberals tell us to do with Muslims every day though

>this willful choice to not respect legitimate authority is not limited to nogs

You're missing the point completely. The nogs don't recognize authority as legitimate, so its not a point of respecting "authority", its about making the power of police a legitimate authority in the eyes of the blacks.

I don't have the answer, but I know that history has taught us that intimidation is the least effective method of legitimizing authority.

Here is a pretty good article on legitimacy:
plato.stanford.edu/entries/legitimacy/

You give up that right by participating in society. You can partially avoid living by these rules by living in solitude.

>TIL that obeying the law is not a duty for citizens but an undue burden placed upon people of color

>its about making the power of police a legitimate authority in the eyes of the blacks.
Let me see if I understand your position correctly. You believe that nogs do not choose to ignore legitimate authority from an educated position but they choose to ignore authority from ignorance? That they reject legitimate authority because legitimate authority is "racist?"

>is what WE tell hostages
Really making me think

Police HAVE to use the threat of being shot to make violent criminals stand down.

Are they supposed to ask nicely? Make submitting to them OPTIONAL?

>Sir, please let us arrest you.
>Oh you'd rather not go to jail Tyrone? Alright then, give us a call if you change your mind.

>You give up that right by participating in society.
>you have to do what a cop says or theyre allowed to intimidate you with a gun/shoot you
which law says a cop can shoot you for non-felonious acts that arent putting anyone in danger again?

>Just do what they say and you won't get hurt
This sounds an awful lot like how we interact with Muslims in the civilized world

nobody is talking about violent criminals and those with a warrant for arrest.

>make you do anything under threat of being shot
It isn't threat of being shot that you are usually faced with when interacting with cops. Unless you demonstrate that you are a deadly threat to others you are under threat of being arrested.

Ah yes we are

18+. Go take some CRJ classes when you (if you) ever make it to college someday. You will learn criminality, police tactics, the history of policing.
Instead spew whatever idea you have in your head.

Yeah I really don't understand people protesting for thugs who reach for guns or try to retaliate.

There hasn't been a single recent attack where the person shot wasn't a violent criminal though. It's why #BLM is a fucking joke.

no. this tweet is clearly in the context of a cop pulling somebody over for a misdemeanor.

nobody but actual niggers care if a violent felon is killed while attacking officers.

you have to follow the law tho there is no arguing with it
cops represent part of the law
>i dont have to follow the law XD
^^

>you have to follow the law tho there is no arguing with it
>there is no arguing with it
What are courts?

The tweet isn't anywhere that specific
Besides, we've had over 50 posts of discussion that went beyond the op's pic

courts argue wether the law gets applied or not
they dont argue with the law itself only with what part of it is applied
no one goes to court and can just argue "i dont like that law so i wont follow it"

not to be pedantic, but the supreme court does decide if a law is just

What does BLM say? The only thing I saw was black people asking for gibsmedats in all shapes and sizes. I fail to see how that is going to make white people racist

>courts argue wether the law gets applied or not
They also argue the validity of a law (constitutional review), practicability, and applicability. Those are all forms of arguing the law that those with grievances can bring.

>no one goes to court and can just argue "i dont like that law so i wont follow it"
That isn't because they cannot but because it is a losing argument. Though there are some people who try it all the time. Look up "sovereign citizens."

>we've had over 50 posts of discussion that went beyond the op's pic
>none of them arguing that its wrong to shoot people committing a violent felony or when a cop needs to defend himself
so youre just circlejerking then?
>eurocucks in charge of american law

ye got me there
still the average citizen is not part of it and most of the dindus do not take part in the supreme court

No. It's that they don't see the power the police have as legitimate authority. Legitimizing that authority in the eyes of blacks is the only way to get them to respect the police. The issue is complex and there is more to it than I am willing to drunkenly type out on Sup Forums at 3:30 in the morning. The main point I am trying to make is that the only way to win them over isn't to intimidate them, but to legitimize the power of law in their eyes.

The Stanford article I posted has alot of information you need to understand the idea of political legitimacy.

isn't this the lefts reactions to muslims? just do what they say and... .well most of us won't get hurt.

He actually just said that noone would give a shit about black hostages. Which is true.

just woke up 10mins ago and im so very deeply sorry to be wrong but
your common law regarding the police wont be discussed in the very most cases regarding police vs dindu
that is what i meant

>It's that they don't see the power the police have as legitimate authority.
Why not? I'm sure they are aware that authority is granted by the government. They are also aware that cops arrest people and courts try and convict those charged with breaking the law. So where do you see this "don't see the power of the police as legitimate authority" except on some ludicrous notion that legitimate authority is "racist?"

they do see the power, but they see this power granted to them by institutionalized racism instead of realizing it's based on actual law.

its just banter, m8. dont take the stuff people say too seriously.

>your common law regarding the police wont be discussed in the very most cases regarding police vs dindu
So long as the police stick to procedure (which is formulate to prevent letting suspects win court cases on "technicalities") then why would the courts discuss the case? If the police conduct themselves within the scope of their authority what is there to discuss except charges brought against "a dindu?"

;-)

Many of these people lived through a time when they were getting hosed down in the streets by cops, or strung up by trees while the police looked the other way. Asking why they don't trust law enforcement makes you seem like a fucking retard.

>they do see the power
The point was not "the power" but the "legitimate authority." Are you confusing military might with legitimate authority because you cannot or will not answer the question as it was presented?

You seem determined to provide some ambiguous recognition of an inability on their part but refuse to investigate or discuss what that "inability" may be and whether or not is intentionally created (self-serving and unreasonable) or not.

>Many of these people lived through a time when they were getting hosed down in the streets by cops, or strung up by trees while the police looked the other way.
And they did not live through the times where laws were created specifically to prevent that exact conduct and protect those of different ethnicities? That the law only works against them and not for them?

Seems to be a bit of unreasonable cherry-picking going on there, ie. it isn't racist when dindus do it?

What conduct? Are you suggesting niggers aren't still routinely harassed by the police, or subject to a egregiously biased judicial system?

There's nothing sinful about the things cops generally ask you to do, so I don't see an inherent problem with telling a loved one just to do what cops say (so long as what they say doesn't entail you sinning) so that the loved one in question doesn't raise the risk of getting hurt by a person on a power trip.

funny enough you could use that same post to make an argument that guns are needed for self defence
>just do what the robber says

>What conduct?
Really? Did I explicitly quote the conduct in question that you failed to read it, even after you wrote it yourself?

>aren't still routinely harassed by the police
>harassed
No, I don't think they are routinely harassed if they follow the law.

>subject to a egregiously biased judicial system?
You mean one where they are given due process and if found guilty it is by a jury of their peers? That's your idea of "biased?"

People need to understand that it's not a good idea to antagonize people with guns especially people with guns who have been given the authority to use them against people

If you suffer from raging hatred for the police then try to avoid having encounters with them; don't speed, don't do stupid shit like smoking weed in public, etc

Even if you're breaking the law it's not hard to do it when and where you won't get caught

niggers are routinely checked by the police, not harassed, because they routinely commit crimes and do that more than anyone.
from my understanding living in the hood and not commiting a crime goes against hood culture. so how do you expect police not be in the hood 24/7 and look out for crime which just so happens to be dindus din doing and not another ethnic group.

>I don't think they are routinely harassed if they follow the law
Then you're fucking delusional and not worth arguing with. Take your blinders off bud

where are the blacks getting gunned down by police while not putting people in danger?

If this is true then how come all recent things that BLM is protesting are criminals disobeying police and getting btfo?

>Then you're fucking delusional and not worth arguing with.
That's right. Run off with your tail between your legs before your position is confronted with inconvenient facts. It couldn't possibly be you that suffers from a closed mind but everyone else who disagrees with you.

This is so fucking retarded.

but in this scenario, isn't the nigger technically the hostage taker? i mean none of the people shot have been completely innocent, they are imposing their will on an innocent and forcing them to comply using underhanded tactics like force or sneakery.

i mean, society is a social construct and living in one requires you enter into a social contract stating that you will obey the laws and are subject to punishment should you choose to break them. it isn't like adherence to the law doesn't come with perks, they get clean drinking water, roads, hospitals, convenience stores etc. why is it good enough for everyone else to obey the law?

all crime should carry a death sentence if it inconveniences someone else, except rape because women are fucking liars.

they want the police to stop enforcing the law on black people. basically to only step in for shit like murder, rape and robbery etc.