Asian "men" are small dicked loser scum

Asian "men" are small dicked loser scum

Attached: asians destroyed.jpg (450x371, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gWD9n1cyeQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you even a real person?

seriously this. what is the fucking point of these threads?

Asian bois be mad as fucc
youtu.be/gWD9n1cyeQU

yeah but they have more brains than a faggot like you could ever dream of...cock can only get you so far retard

This Blackpill was already known to me as a 5'7" asian guy in American

As much intellect as is possible in the absence of imagination and personality.

Not Asian but my cock is pathetic

Attached: PicsArt_10-01-12.40.13.jpg (944x567, 119K)

that's huge for an Asian

Attached: 1151.jpg (300x226, 21K)

>asian street meat

Attached: flamethrowerk.jpg (720x866, 62K)

FYI
>Asian have highest IQ than Western, example :Japan, Korea
>Asian have cultures and Western get obsessed worshiping Asian culture, example: Kung Fu, Anime, Samurai, K-pop
>Asian are well mannered because they have civic, ethics and moral subject at their school

Asians haven't invented shit compared to whites and their countries are smoggy shitholes.

Whoooppsss look at the back of your phone/ pc/ laptop/ tablet WHERE DOES IT MADE?

We nuked Japan into worshipping us

Tell me you are actually not that stupid. It only says it's made in China because the labor is cheap there you fucking moron. Being this stupid Jesus fucking Christ.

Without China you wont be able to shit posting on Sup Forums. Learn how to be grateful.

But why you still played your PS4 and Nintendo?

we'd just make it here and the corporations would just have to pay white American workers more
overall it'd probably be better economically

I'll shit post somewhere else you faggot. Everything wrong in this world starts with China. Can't wait for ww3 to start so we can destroy those yellow pieces of shit again. Drop a few bombs. Make them regret they were ever born.

>Asians fly plane into ocean because afraid to tell more senior pilot he is about to kill everyone

Well dude Chinese already fuck your asshole since before you're born. Almost everything Made in China. How sad to know you're ignorance.

你在使用谷歌翻译吗?太慢了!

Attached: 6204bf1125.jpg (512x476, 30K)

op lose his girlfriend to an asian guy?

>99% of physics, the building block for modern society discovered by Prussians and Anglo-Saxons

ok big brain

U mad whiteboi???

Attached: 1518254900326.jpg (600x1007, 68K)

That's just a normal dick on a tiny tiny man

Asians are in control of America and the best suited to achieve the American dream & no one can stop us

NORTH KOREA WANT'S U, join us, discord (.dot) gg\jMP2ADA

ykr

NORTH KOREA WANT'S U, join us, discord (.dot) gg\jMP2ADA

sPH

we are annoying mouse plz rat us, I know ur ipconfig status I will hack u
discord (.dot) gg\SmvQmB

mvZ

India want to fuck your mom, we got a lot of indian sexbots, lose ur virginity todaey
discord (.dot) gg\Kzd4FY

Iop

WHAT the FUCK, I CANT BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T CHECKED US OUT WE GOT A LOT OF EGIRLS!
discord (.dot) gg\Vh42Zn

Now

India want to fuck your mom, we got a lot of indian sexbots, lose ur virginity todaey
discord (.dot) gg\Kzd4FY

QIL