youtube.com/watch?v=-St9wrucq9g

s02e10 Inside The Expanse BTS:
youtube.com/watch?v=fUI6TRjxWiw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QR8z53oeHAI?t=183
nasa.gov/audience/foreducators/5-8/features/F_Carbonated_Beverages_Space.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S7FG0Jv15jg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bobbie was assigned to work with Avasarala by the Martians in the books - looks like they're going for a different angle on the show going by that ep.11 promo. Least she gets to beat the pus out out of that mug officer before she legs it.

errinwright is a cunt right to the end in the books as well, but maybe hes playing avasarala

Chicken?

Yarp.
youtu.be/QR8z53oeHAI?t=183

Should have entitled this thread "There's No Beer In Space edition"
nasa.gov/audience/foreducators/5-8/features/F_Carbonated_Beverages_Space.html

Wonder how many astronauts/cosmonauts dream of licking a foamy mess off the bulkheads? Suppose there's always vodka.

>adam savage confirmed for cameo role

do you think he will be a belter?

>massive increase in the amount of unskilled laborers won't lead to more unemployment as simple jobs are automated

You're a genius

belter foookin shits

why did grannyfu say to drapper they 'need to find who is behind this' when she knows mao is the one behind it....?

If she'd told Draper the truth then the Martians might get it out of her later. But now she's primed Draper to tell the Martians that Earth thinks they're behind it all.

Those perfectly round and perky buttocks

We are not worthy.

Will the daddy bio chink be a permanent member of the crew nao?

Damn Ashur packing THICC

no_

draper is THICCCCCC

haha i bet you niggerfaggots wish you didn't spend the past couple of weeks/months shit talking my waifu, huh? feels pretty good having objectively best taste.

What exactly is her body type? She's like the opposite of skinnyfat, where you look overweight but it's all muscle.

Today's episode made her 100 times more likeable and human. She's slowly growing on the audience I guess. Not like Drummer, who pretty much stole everyone's heart the first episode she appeared in.

I love this new Bobby who thinks for herself instead of regurgitating Martian propaganda, and who is fascinated by Earth and its beauty. In a way, she died and was reborn again, she's now like a child full of wonders and questions, but I can also see goodness there. I highly approve of this character development. She's changing for the better.

There are at least 9 books written or planned. You think Syfy wlll allow a show to go on that long?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when it was SciFi, the longest shows ever ran for was 4 seasons.

Hope you faggots enjoy reading.

This is literally the only reason I come to these threads anymore.

Spread the word brother.

The ink from book pages will run off from their tears as they try to imagine what those scenes could have looked like on the show

>martians are behind protomolecule tests
>belters are a bunch of space terrorists

So why would you root for either of them over Earth?

>all muscle

I have some bad news for you. she's simply fat

Because the dumbass earth shitters instituted UBI. They deserve whatever shit comes their way

i hated her up until this episode

i think it was the skin tight clothes that changed my mind. she looks like a fucking moron in her typical mars military clothing

This. Even this dystopian Earth BTFO's both Martians and Belters alike.

pic unrelated but funny

Why is the chicken man hoarding chicken. I suspect fowl play.

Was getting salmonella part of his plan?

Her body is disgusting and the story in this episode was a cliché. I can't get over her refrigerator form in that yoga outfit and downie face.

I'm cool with you wanting that though.

>martians are behind protomolecule tests

[This is what Earthers actually believe]

Luna Pride Systemwide

ah what am i looking at in this picture?

Can we get a cut out of the Donager if it exists?

>tfw all it took for Bobbie to go from unbearable to brettygud was some feminine vulnerability

womyn stronk is truly a pestilence

Surprised she didn't break every bone in her duster body falling down the building like that

maybe that was the syfys master plan
make her an insufferable stronk female then strip it all away

>Her body is disgusting

See everyone, this is what happens when you watch too much anime and only jerk off to hentai.

>manlet running underground joint on Ganymede

Will they ever learn?

>muh ocean

>when you're having a transcendental moment taking your first look at an ocean and Chrisjen comes along and says "hwhashkshskhwhak" at you

I'd be pissed honestly

also that water is probably like 80% sewage

I was shocked Errinwright came clean on his involvement with Mao. Is earth really the good guys after all?

She was sitting there for some time, notice the water level

Something about that Martian soil making all their soldiers FAT

why bookfags never stop talking about the books?

>Bobbie was assigned to work with Avasarala by the Martians in the books
>by the Martians in the books
She quit the martian navy and was hired by Chrisjen, she even pointed out that she was considered a deserter by the MCRN

fuck off she's mine

because it's interesting to compare the show to the books

Why are you so insecure?

because they hope you faggots enjoy reading, you'll be with them soon enough once the show is cancelled after season 3

>grabs him by the throat
back the fuck off?!?!

The honestly seems completely out of character for a marine that's been indoctrinated since birth to hate earth

cringe

She was going to be dishonorably discharged, by quitting she was able to maintain some dignity also Chrisjen explains that if Bobbie wanted to be able to destroy earth for mars than being around the third most powerful person in the UN at all times would make it easier.

This show just lacks attractive females.
BSG had tonnes of 'em which made it successful.

>entire station of people whose entire lives presumably revolve around plants and planting plants and plant-related activities

>they don't know the air scrubbing plants have no nutritional value

>they don't know distilled water won't counter the plants' chemical imbalances without the mineral supplements

jesus christ ganymede I know you got hit with some big mirrors or whatever but you need to get your shit together

>This show just lacks attractive females.

What is it with you fags in every thread? Don't you have some moeshit anime to jerk off to instead, seeing as you're incapable of recognizing real people?

weak-ass bait

She's a landwhale user admit it

Why does he always have that dumb as shit face?

It's easy say "they should have done x instead", but in disaster situations, things get fucked up.
Also hunger fucks you up, you'll literally eat dry grass in an attempt to satisfy it.

A lot of the "solutions" they're applying are made with the "We need this now and we can fix it later" mentality.
Would you have your scrubbing system fail in two weeks by watering the plants with distilled water (which you can get), or have it fail in two days waiting for the proper water solution?

wewewewlad

>she will never be your drill sergeant and suffocate you between her sweety thunder thighs after a 5 mile run until you lose consciousness in a hazing ritual

>Bobbie will never ride & cum on your dick

because he is dumb as shit

boy this show is really going down the shitter

bobbie is the most likable character left

Because he is (You)

You mean Amos

I thought we got rid of bots

>the smirk he got when Amos got the guy to find Mei for free

Love it.

The people eating the plants were uneducated plebs

>HEY DID I MENTION I'M AN EDGY FUCKIN PSYCHOPATH IN THE LAST FIVE MINUTES???

no

He acts like an autist because he is one, that ever occur to you?

But he isnt edgy, he is a psychopath that really tries to be decent person.

stupidest character idea I ever heard

I was told this show was realistic hard scifi, but it isn't. I've marathoned through episode 1 so far and all I can say is it's garbage. Does the main character ever stop wearing the fedora?

>I was told this show was realistic hard scifi, but it isn't.

Care to explain how? We'll wait, we have weekly autism arguments over whether a 5 second scene was accurate or not.

he was the best character in the show so

The whole Hank Williams scene was pure spacekino. Best Sci-Fi show since DS9.

>TV fags face when The Investigator is introduced in the "we need to talk" cliffhanger scene

aren't you tired wasting your time and life to post shits like "I've marathoned through episode 1" et.?
you really have no respect toward yourself?

>earthers are a bunch of poor niggers ruled by poo in loo

lmao so dumb

also so retarded the old lady knows everyone else in government and taught them everything about everything when she's a deep state government worker and they are politicians. what a mary sue

I only watch this bcz of Avasarala and her BWC other characters and their plots boring as fuck hell I don't even know why they picked up this as their Flagship series. Are there no other good Sci-Fi novels?

Tell me user what DO you like?

at least pic related is an accurate prediction

he does, it's a big deal

You really trying to start shitposting again with the same post huh?

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

youtube.com/watch?v=S7FG0Jv15jg

Can Adam save this show anons?

1 for mommy

>another errand boy for a powerful old lady

Is he going to rape her?

filler, after filler, after filler, after filler,... episodes

jesus, season 01 had such great pace
this one is dying after the 05

they better have something good coming 12/13

gimme that 3

rollin