Who am I missing?

Who am I missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BNSLithuania/status/923922513880547329
biobiochile.cl/noticias/nacional/chile/2017/10/13/chile-no-reconocera-cualquier-acto-o-declaracion-unilateral-de-independencia-de-cataluna.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_Independence_of_Catalonia#International_reactions_to_the_declaration_of_independence
dn.pt/portugal/interior/catalunha-governo-portugues-nao-reconhece-declaracao-unilateral-de-independencia----oficial-8878032.html
scotsman.com/news/scottish-government-respects-catalan-independence-decision-1-4598606
lanacion.com.ar/2076856-la-declaracion-de-independencia-de-cataluna-la-argentina-pidio-garantizar-la-unidad-e-integridad-de-espana
twitter.com/MOFAGambia
msz.gov.pl/en/p/msz_en/news/mfa_statement_on_developments_in_catalonia_1
gestion.pe/politica/peru-rechaza-cualquier-acto-declaracion-unilateral-independencia-cataluna-2202138
elpais.com.co/colombia/al-mundo-le-conviene-una-espana-unida-santos-sobre-la-independencia-de-cataluna.html
twitter.com/MOFAGambia/status/924004312220602368
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If i don't get a civil war for Christmas I'm gonna be sad

Lithuanian PM said he doesn't recognise Catalonia
twitter.com/BNSLithuania/status/923922513880547329

>“Canada recognizes one united Spain,” Trudeau said in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, just east of Montreal.

Add us to the red.

aparently gambia accepted it as a real country

>as if somebody gives a fuck

Chile doesn't recognize Catalonia either
biobiochile.cl/noticias/nacional/chile/2017/10/13/chile-no-reconocera-cualquier-acto-o-declaracion-unilateral-de-independencia-de-cataluna.shtml

It's the point of the thread spastic

what is """"""""catalonia""""""" never heard of it

Updated.

That's in the OP map, it's just that Gambia is a countrylet so you can barely see it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_Independence_of_Catalonia#International_reactions_to_the_declaration_of_independence

Scotland green

Portugal doesn't recognize it
dn.pt/portugal/interior/catalunha-governo-portugues-nao-reconhece-declaracao-unilateral-de-independencia----oficial-8878032.html

t. Ivan

Oh! Well this is helpful

> hold fake election and claim independence

What is this kindergarden Shit?

Mexico, Belgium and Italy also don't recognize them

I dare you to hold a more credible vote while being massively obstructed by federal police.

Updated with Krakow's information

The Scottish Government said it understands and respects the position of the Catalan Government after the regional parliament voted to establish an independent republic from Spain.

Read more at: scotsman.com/news/scottish-government-respects-catalan-independence-decision-1-4598606

Gambia has not recognized Catalonia.

Why is there a blue square next to Cape Verde?

you forgot Alaska

Norway recognizes Catalonia.

>Ukraine's Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin tweeted, "Ukraine supports the state sovereignty and territorial integrity of Spain within its internationally recognized borders."
kek

>That's in the OP map, it's just that Gambia is a countrylet so you can barely see it
Ah, sorry, my bad

portugal doesn't recognize it

Argentina supports a united Spain
lanacion.com.ar/2076856-la-declaracion-de-independencia-de-cataluna-la-argentina-pidio-garantizar-la-unidad-e-integridad-de-espana

twitter.com/MOFAGambia
Gambia has not recognize Catalonia.

kek

I am Alaskan and I don't care what the US does

Sauce plox
inb4 my ass

msz.gov.pl/en/p/msz_en/news/mfa_statement_on_developments_in_catalonia_1

Poland does not recognise independent Catalonia

Fuck if I know, I may or may not fix it

It seems the standard EU position is they don't support it.

no one in the EU recognize it

Peru and Colombia don't recognize Catalonia

gestion.pe/politica/peru-rechaza-cualquier-acto-declaracion-unilateral-independencia-cataluna-2202138

elpais.com.co/colombia/al-mundo-le-conviene-una-espana-unida-santos-sobre-la-independencia-de-cataluna.html

If they promise to go to mass the Vatican will recognise it.

The Vatican isn't in the EU you twat

I think you can put in red all EU countries.

Donald Tusk said the EU itself doesn't recognize it

That was a fake twitter account, Gambia hasn't made a public stance on it yet
twitter.com/MOFAGambia/status/924004312220602368

This is wrong. Scotland didn't say they supported the declaration.

and Sicily & Sardinia

we will send our best youth for another civil war like in 1936

>The Scottish Government released a statement in which it sympathized with Catalonia, stating, ""We understand and respect the position of the Catalan Government. While Spain has the right to oppose independence, the people of Catalonia must have the ability to determine their own future."[32]

Not surprising.The EU hates democracy with passion.

Doesn't matter anyway, foreign policy is reserved for the UK Parliament, what the nationalists say doesn't matter.

>any green country
>not recognizing catalonia
>not being hypocrites

Why would they? There are like 200 regions with meme languages in Europe. Imagine the shitfest if ever single one of those wanted independence for stupid ethnic nationalism.

That literally doesn't say they supported the outcome, just the idea that they should be allowed to have a LEGAL vote.

Catalogne libre !

Kosovo got genocided by the Serbian government you dumb nigger.

>While Spain has the right to oppose independence, the people of Catalonia must have the ability to determine their own future
Seriously what did they mean by this? Why even pipe up if they have no real "say in the matter?

Sorry I don't believe CNN.

As much as I'd like to agree.
It didn't

>Kosovo got genocided by the Serbian government you dumb nigger.

>srrbians can genocide their own.ppl
>civil war is genocide
>the us is genociding confederates

>israel is genociding paledtinians
Lol yes they are but still.

KYS

>kosovo
genocide

>scatalonia
we pay slightly more tax than we recieve

Alaska

Add Swaziland to the green side

Scotland isn’t a country (yet). It’s should be red with green diagonal lines

given our trouble with separatists, we would probably not support catalonia

Mexico

>ivory trade
Is this a joke?

>Not recognizing someone to be independent from Spain

What we have become?

Every single day, there are shittier after shittier Mexican posters on this board