4th AMA about the Clinton Case

In light of recent events, I will take more questions about international events, the Clinton Case, and the Foundation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agency_for_International_Development_v._Alliance_for_Open_Society_International,_Inc.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79578846/#q79578846
archive.is/IMtIo
archive.is/ZLMXQ
archive.is/GrvJG
archive.is/SXrR0
archive.is/ENoAh
archive.is/wTjmI
archive.is/77equ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Am I on the right track?

Anything we should focus on now that we have a good chunk of evidence going?

Distractions from the Happenings lately are getting annoying.

Will Trump become president or will the government pull some bullshit?

Other thing, is the "High Level Insider" an impersonator?

Our threads kinda died after he came around.

What do you think about the of /cfg/?

Has /cfg/ changed the game at all yet?

What the hell was Judy Chu trying to pull with that "don't target the Chinese for espionage" crap at the hearing?

is Clinton actually the bad guy? why or why not?

Are we making any difference?

In regards to what?

Truthfully, I have not had time to read all of the data collected here. I am reading through the updates now, trying to get ahold of the aggregate file to see what is happening. I decided to host another AMA due to the Nice attacks, and the likely riots about to ensue tomorrow.

I believe Trump will be the next President. The government will not attempt assassination, as doing so would incite violence on a scale they could not contain.

Have they tried to find who made the last two threads?

1.) Are we doing good FBIanon? Anything major we missed?
2.) Is it really you?
3.) Are all of these attacks part of a narrative thats supposed to be pushed? If so, what is it?
4.) Are the high-ups supporting these attacks?
5.) Can you come by more often? I... we miss you

Also, in light of WHAT recent events?

And where should we press harder, and where should we apply less pressure?

what do you think of this thread?

Also, have you seen The Bonner Report some user just uploaded?
How important is that angle? Will it get even deeper and darker than what we know and assume so far?

Oh, and will I be safe in LA tomorrow?

How effective do you think the memes are, in spreading awareness - or at least planting doubt - about the CF's shady practices?

Is it Pence?

1. It is reported agents involved in the case have been required to sign NDAs. Is this standard practice, and if not, what are the internal grumblings about it?

2. Given that the foundation is under investigation and it seems reasonable to assume that there is going to be significant cross over between the two cases, is there the possibility of the whole email saga rearing its head as part of the foundation investigation?

What exactly are Clinton's goals if she gets in office? Where do you see America going under Clinton?

>captcha: select all commercial trucks

How can I get a job as a disinformation agent?

Is there any credibility to the Loretta Lynch Martial Law stuff?

Fuck off Troll
SAvaGE goes in the option field

The Bonner Group, warm or cold?

What are the chances that Obama would declare Martial Law?

What chain of events would we need to see for that to happen?

> decided to host another AMA due to the Nice attacks, and the likely riots about to ensue tomorrow.

>riots about to ensue tomorrow
>tomorrow
>Friday
>Conspiracy theorists on Sup Forums talking about Day of Rage

shit.

Abbate says hi.

I am under the impression the "High Level Insider" is LARPing. I have not yet read through all of his threads, however.

I think it is genius, from what I have been reading so far tonight. I saw one of the Hillary pictures on a completely separate website, then I learned it came from you all. That's how I knew your work was spreading.

/cfg/ is silently spreading across the entire internet, and I expect its influence to grow.

Her message was a warning. The CF is heavily tied into Chinese interests.

Clinton is, above all things, a warmonger. She enjoys violence for its own sake, and believes other countries should bow to our military might. While a strong national military is a good thing, her usage of such a force will have severe consequences for the entire planet.

Yes.

Belgian on holiday in Spain.

How many terrorist cells would there still be in Brussels? How incompetent is the Belgian government? Is an islamic uprising with armed militia the next thing? What would be HRC's policy towards the menace of islamic terrorism Europe?

Are steps being taken to assure the RNC goes as planned, or is there a stand down?

>Her message was a warning. The CF is heavily tied into Chinese interests.

Cool. I figured it had something to do with the Fukiens and the Foundation or some shit like that. How was it a warning, though? basically, "Don't go down, and if you do, don't implicate us?"

Thanks for your time, by the way.

>The CF is heavily tied into Chinese interests.
Han CCP interests or Hong Kong Triad interests? Or are the two actually one and the same? I assumed they were in opposition to each other, but I haven't ruled out collusion there.

>chinese interests
like scraping all possible resources in africa? is cf facilitating this somehow or should i be looking elsewhere

Are you still confident in Flynn for VP? Is Pence just being used to throw us all off?

Is marshall law coming?

What can you say about Tavistock?

Paul McCartney alive or dead?

>Her message was a warning. The CF is heavily tied into Chinese interests.

Is this based on her involvement with the Fukien Association? Is there a connection between Fukien and Epstein?

fake and gay

What are your thoughts/the FBI's thoughts on this here saucy minx?

Thank you for the answer.
We at the meme div meme and subvert 24/7 by the teachings of Yuri Bezmenov and other masters. We feel proud for your acknowledgement.
____

Another one:
Who is this Mr Chang?

Sorry to post so many questions, but is the "Day of Rage"/Summer of Chaos thing legit?

What race or ethnic group should be the most afraid?

Any ideas on where to keep going with China?

How significant is Henry M. Paulson?

Roleplaying is against the rules.

Hello.
I am sorry for that accident yesterday, but watch your language, I am not talking in that tone with anyone except if it is a shill.
We are in this together, it isbest for all of us to hold up the moral.

Is USAID in any way complicit and aiding in the human trafficking?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agency_for_International_Development_v._Alliance_for_Open_Society_International,_Inc.

How are people in the FBI coping with Comey's decision not to pursue a case against Hillary?

1) Yes, I am currently trying to catch up with all of your findings. Please forgive my slowness, and directly post any information you would like me to answer. But do be aware, the e-mail case has been closed and classified, so it is above my paygrade. The Foundation investigation is open, but it is being stalled at the current moment. There are very pressing issues going on at the moment.

2) Yes.

3) The BLM moves are strategically coordinated. AFAIK, the Nice attack was not planned.

4) I do not know.

5) I cannot come around too much for two reasons; my safety (giving too much away will reveal me in time) and I do have a job which, as of late, has required me to put in 60 hour workweeks. I have to eat and sleep too.

Nice attacks and the reported BLM moves tomorrow.

In my opinion, continue pushing the narrative that Clinton is corrupt and the Foundation is being hidden. Your work should complement Trump's confirmation bias of "Crooked Hillary."

I will have to read it first, but "martial law" as commonly understood will not become a possibility unless dramatic events take place. However, the militarization of police will lead to more violent encounters. I have stated before, the over-arming of police is a major concern.

I have not yet, I am working on it. I have not been around for a while.

Avoid the locations listed. All government, military, and police personnel have been instructed to avoid the areas as well.

Very effective.

Trump is unpredictable, but I do not believe Pence is the choice. The Democrats would gain a huge advantage, by being able to press Pence on all of his radical far-right positions on social issues. It will be easier to paint Trump as a racist. I still hear Flynn is in the game, however his public speaking skills leave something to be desired.

Huh??

You could at least respect that fact that we aren't reddit, faggot attention whore

Might be a dumb question but is Nice a false flag?

How much data is Pokemon Go collecting? What's with Hilldabeast trying to spin it with her campaign?

besides the BET awards speech, who esle in entertainment should we be concerned about?

What's the safest state to go for legal immigrants?

Are we making any mistakes?

What was with Bush's dancing in Dallas? Is he back on the sauce? Was it a signal?

I live in a heavily noguns state and getting one is so hard Im better off making pipe rifles. I live in a pretty urban area which could possibly be hit by riots or police action. If I have the chance, should I leave?

Mistook you for someone else.

How significant is Africa? I've been a bad researcher and lazied out on tracking African organizations (I was sick though) and relating it to migrant stuff. I'm thoroughly convinced that most of her aide funds don't really do much aside from keep the entire place down via limited work though.

Do you believe the perjury investigation will get anywhere or drown before it goes to trial?

Also, if Dallas was planned, where should we be looking for proof?

Not him, but he just said that if your city is on the list, to bail out, as the police will be overburdened/not available.

How did the Lynch hearing go? I assume you watched it.
How does BLM end? A call to annarchy and cop killings has to end quick. I've seen surfacing of Soros ties to BLM in the media...

What does "stalled" mean? Was it forcibly halted, or is there genuinely a reprioritization kind of deal going on? Any insight on to what those "very pressing issues" are?

My mother works in Dupont Circle. How concerned should I be for her safety on the Day of Rage?

1. Whats supposed to happen tomorrow? The BLM day of rage thing? What level of chimpout are we looking at here?

2. Did you see the alleged conversation with Deray McKesson and Loretta Lynch? Do you think it's real? What's going to happen at the conventions?

3. Should we be buying guns right now?

wait I missed it, what list

Why is #ChaffGrenade so based?

I'd also like to know about the NDA's. Were those real? Is that standard practice?

See >Avoid the locations listed. All government, military, and police personnel have been instructed to avoid the areas as well.

1. do you know anything about the Zodiac killer?

2. How about the Black Dalia murder?

3. Did you guys stop looking for DB Cooper to trick him?

BLM has planned riots in 37 cities AFAIK

Yeah why did the dB Cooper case close?

It is not standard procedure for all cases, most of the time moderate discretion is necessary. But after we learned SAP's were involved, NDA's were issued immediately. And no one dares to speak out against the Clintons.

To your second question, the possibility is strong if the CF is investigated. However, the goal of the last Comey affair was to make it look like HRC "free and clear", as if her e-mails were her only problem. The media will attempt to bury any mention of the CF.

She intends to do what the Clintons have always done - sell out weapons, favors, intelligence, and people to anyone willing to pay.

In a sense.

Hot.

1) Unlikely.

2) A high-level disaster, something more than riots. A new 9/11.

I have a free pass to stay at home tomorrow, so I decided to lend whatever knowledge I can. Which, since the cases have been closed and many of us are now out of the loop, is not much anymore.

Brussels is crawling with spies, informants, and terrorists. The Belgian government is completely subservient to the EU, which is nothing but a revolving door of Belgian politicans. (Rompuy, Hofstadt).

The RNC is very secure, but I am sure some shady events are being planned.

China is heavily manipulating its currency and its legal standing with the US to gain access to US markets.

They cooperate, but not all the time. I am not all that well-versed in Chinese culture/businesses though.

FDI in South Africa by China is no accident, and the Clintons are always tied up in the mix. As is Tavistock, which I should congratulate you all own, since many of you caught on to that link with great speed.

I hear rumors Flynn is still high in T's head. I *believe* Pence is misinformation. IMO, Pence is not the best choice.

Doubt it, but do expect more violence.

Why did George Soros make more moves in the markets?

Can we expect Hillary to be punished at all?

How solid is the evidence of Bill and the lolita express connection?

Was Ludner Remarais involved in quid pro quo with regards to the Haitian gold mining rights?
Where the hell would you even find evidence for that since Haiti's financial records are very spotty, especially around the earthquake?
Also, how is M' Partners Inc. connected to the larger picture? They bought Majescor shares for 1/10 of open stock market value, which screams shady.
They're obviously a shell company, but information is sparse.

>anonymous is behind the day of rage BLM protest

What in the actual fuck?

These people started out on Sup Forums and now they're the complete fucking polar opposite of us, fighting us. What the flying fuck are these retards doing, where are they coming from.

How much "illegal content" does Hillary have in her servers and e-mails?

It was co-opted from the moment Scientology went public, instead of sticking to online.

Yo where's the third AMA wtf

>The BLM day of rage thing?
Yes

What level of chimpout are we looking at here?
Maximum. Even if it will start out "peacefully", it is their plan to make it violent as much as possible.

On a scale from 1 to HAPPENING, how safe is Rio this year?

>tfw no riots within a hundred miles
g-guess it'll just regular ol' day right?

What can the meme boys do more than what we're already doing? Is there another way, another avenue that we could be exploring outside of making stylish pictures on social media? surely there must be

Believe me, it's a good thing. I'm happy I'm in Kansas. Seems they wanted to leave one of the least regulated gun states alone. Hopefully TX puts them in their place, too.

>a board of gullible faggots

There is LITERALLY no difference between this thread and the "hi guys I come from the year 3000 ask me anything"threads.

How stupid and naive are you faggots?

An FBI mole is sharing secrets on Sup Forums you say?

WOW
O
W

fuck off cucks

What do you think about the Lolita express that both Trump and Bill frequented

>Why did George Soros make more moves in the markets?
To subvert countries first via economical distability then buy up the whole country himself/make the government his debtor

Also FBI user, I want to take this time to #ThankYouForRaisingThisImportantIssue

>third here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79578846/#q79578846

>anonymous
It was hijacked by the Judeo-Masons, or more likely it has been them all along. Occupy was a Soros payed and planned thing.

>I am under the impression the "High Level Insider" is LARPing. I have not yet read through all of his threads, however.

>archive.is/IMtIo
>archive.is/ZLMXQ
>archive.is/GrvJG
>archive.is/SXrR0
>archive.is/ENoAh
>archive.is/wTjmI
>archive.is/77equ

yeah but just... I kind of wanted to see it in real life. It's really boring here. Im surprised desu. CT is so corrupt you'd think they'd come here to tear Malloy a new asshole

You'd be surprised just how many government and military intelligence types lurk about here.

I wouldn't take anything posted here to be certifiable fact, more something to keep in the back of your head.

Whats going to happen to america if clinton becomes president?

You said the Malaysia Air plane went to Diego Garcia. For what purpose?

I'm sorry, I'll have to defer to previous thank yous in the former threads.

Mass awakening.

This.

Masons work with Jews?