How do you think It Part 1: The Losers Club is going to perform?

Honestly from what I saw it tries too hard to fit what's trending (replacing the Werewolf by Zombies, the Jew is Black) but I think it's going to be a nice ride, I don't like how Bill Skasgrad version of Pennywise tries to be scary but it surely is going to look better than the TV movie

I just don't want it to flop otherwise Part 2 will never be made

also I kinda want the gangbang to happen

Other urls found in this thread:

stephenking.wikia.com/wiki/The_Black_Spot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 what about the gangba-

oh fuck you OP

>inb4 Frog-fu posting

>the Jew is black

you have no idea what you're talking about do you?

Stan was jewish not black

>not giving pennywise eyebrows

wtf were they thinking>

hm.. the black kid is Mike

>the Jew is Black

What? No he isn't.

It would work better as a mini-series

There is way more to it then "le spooky clown"

Having sex one at a time isn't a gangbang.

alright my mistake, I assumed it was him due to the mummy scene and thought it was the same thing with zombies but yeah it's Mike then

Stan and Mike are two different people. Richie sees the werewolf and what zombies are you talking about?

To be fair you don't know what they're going to do with it - we haven't seen any non-Loser interaction with Pennywise nor have we actually seen any of the Losers interaction before banding together aside from Beverley's blood sink which is true to the book.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Part 2 is going to be stupid if its in the modern facebook/media hysteria age. Any more than 2 child murders and Derry would be on lockdown, especially with its history. Isn't going to work.

I honestly like how it all looks apart from Pennywise himself, still hoping they keep the giant spider in.

Part 1? Oh so it's going to be three parts or something?

checked although you're arguably right and wrong. Show me an agreed definition that isnt from your asshole.

the zombies

Fuck I didn't know this was two parts. I was more excited about it before I knew that. Two part horror movie with a gap of a year between? Really strange.

On the other hand, it's a long story. It could be three movies or a mini-series again easily. At least we have the technology for the IT scenes to be as they were in the book now.

Well a power IT has is that it basically causes adults to forget/not really give a shit about the murders.
Everyone in Derry would just be down playing it and any FBI or outside source would fall under ITs power once they reached Derry.

Didn't he see a giant bird and not the undead?

They should've done it like the book and have this year be the first childhood part, next year be the first adulthood part, rinse and repeat until part 4.

as far as I remember Mike has no special encounters with It other than being tricked, the one who saws the giant bird/mummy is Stan

I liked the book but is any horror movie compelling enough to be a multi-year exercise to get from beginning to end? I don't know if this is gonna work, really hasn't been done before.

Those aren't zombies, those are black people being burned alive in a night club.

stephenking.wikia.com/wiki/The_Black_Spot

exactly why I'm not convinced it'll work since the internet fucks that up

And that's not strictly true hence the curfew

Don't forget that whole chapter that is composed of

"Not much happened that week" then a new chapter.

They could release that at a movie.

ORGY SCENE
R
G
Y

oh and the 2 queers with the handjob scene in the dumpster plz

No Mike saw the giant bird come out of the Iron Works wreckage and chance him on his bike

>lights up farts
>give handjobs to your dudebros
>intensive gangbang to "grow up"

damn the 60s were weird

OH I remember now

>replacing the Werewolf by Zombies,
Those weren't zombies, those were the victims of the black spot fire
> the Jew is Black
You clearly don't know what you're talking about, the black kid is Mike.

That's not a zombie it's a leper.

Fire at the blackspot, read the book pleb.

It's a reference to a story Mikes grandpa told him about a fire in an army barracks that roasted a bunch of guys alive.

In the book,Dick Halloran (Shining) is there and warns everyone of what is coming.

>Halloran

fuck, I'd forgotten about that

The childhood parts in the book are set in the 50s, and King wrote it in the 80s. No 60s involved, my man.

His father also sees a giant bird held aloft by balloons following his escape from the Black spot fire.

That was one of the more weirdest revelations

Aside from Pennywise looking like a hot topic tampon I am really looking forward to this. I want it all the Derry expose,Pennywise controlling/being connected to everyone deadlights,the turtle...