American libraries be like:

American libraries be like:
>"hey can I get this book I want?"
>"sorry sir we only sell bibles he-"
>whole library gets shot up

Europe has literally never had a manned space program of its own. The Chinese even beat you to it you pathetic fuck.

it's literally in the picture there, next to your retarded (literally) college graduate.

>tfw too intelligent to send human meat into space

>le european technology in science we trust xdd

That's not a manned rocket you fucking nigger.

Kessler syndrome soon

yeah you'd man my rocket wouldn't you you filthy degenerate

you do realize Russia is european? right? mr. usa military bases bitch country?

>russia is only european when it's convenient for us and we can take credit for their achievements

>Deutsche Raumfahrt ab 1934

America just got burned

France ehh?
Μπραβο Γαλλια!

Our Governor General (highest ranking person in Canada) was an astronaut and it was Canadians that put men on the moon.

lol """""european space agency"""""

>Europeans
Have landed on a fucking asteroid in the past 5 years
>Americans
Have had dozens of mass shootings in the past 5 years

I don't think Americans can ever recover. I think they have to destroy it and then rebuild it from the ground up. You guys are too far gone, maybe if we Europeans go and colonize your shitty part of the world again and turn it into something great.

>Europoors cant even read the bible without getting arrested by the sharia police

I think that there should be "reintegration camps" where Americans are taught how to be civilized again before being sent back to whatever country they came from. America will be left to the natives and also used as a toxic waste dumping ground.

As usual, China contributing nothing but trash.

What about the Russians?

Hehe

Unless you're gonna implant shit in their brains I don't think it's possible to reintegrate Americans into actually civilized nations. They just all hsve to go ahead and keep on killing each other so we can take over again.

Don't give them any ideas.90% of all Sup Forumstards on 4chand are Amerimutts.I can already see the next headline.
>deranged teenager shoots up a library in a small town USA

I want to be a debris hauler in space. Although robots will probably do it like every other job.

Funny since Russia is the one launching most rockets.

>Space

that picture is ableist