Never realized it til I went vegetarian but meat is literally flavorless. It's only slightly more flavorful than water...

Never realized it til I went vegetarian but meat is literally flavorless. It's only slightly more flavorful than water, which says a lot when celery is 95% water but still has a flavor.
Every steak I'd ever cooked was basted and marinated. Every hamburger I'd ever eaten was spiced with herbs or dressed with condiments and veggies. Sushi is mostly mouthfeel and spices or soy sauce. Even Bacon is cured and salted, smoked, or flavored with maple.

Meat is fucking literal garbage food that needs veggies and herbs and spices or salt to make it appetizing.
It's not even close to just being morally wrong to eat meat. It's downright retarded the amount of effort that goes into making meals out of it. Relentlessly murdering animals just for inherently unappetizing stuff that barely counts as edible cause humans can't even properly digest meat on top of it giving you loads of health problems for doing so.

Attached: 24296779_751651998378501_6927954792177840588_n-e1513126277161(2).jpg (600x605, 75K)

I believe there might be something amiss with your tongue, nose, brain, or a combination.

You are mentally ill if you believe meat has no flavor

nice try vegan fag but im english, the closest thing to seasoning my food that i do is putting salt and vinegar on my chips or throwing some beef gravy on my potatoes.

still think that lamb, chicken, turkey, pork, beef, fish, eggs, milk, steak and any other meat ive encountered tastes better than any vegetable ive ever put in my mouth.

That's more because your tongue lost his sense of taste. I bet when you eat your gay boyfriend's ass it taste like a carrot.

Found a shitty cook

Sounds like someone who's always eaten shitty supermarket meat with additives

>meat if flavorless
Oh yea? And how do you eat meat? You cook it? If you're gonna compare stuff compare them at equal levels of preparation. Compare raw vs raw or cooked vs cooked. Because if you're gonna compare raw vs cooked you'll notice how raw always wins in terms of pure singular flavor.

I dare you to make your mom's generic soup by boiling a bunch of veggies and eat just the vegetables without any soup. Then compare it to your "flavorless" meat. I'm in my mid 20s and I gag eating boiled veggies because of how tasteless it is.

Imagine being this wrong
>Welsh spring lamb
>Rabbit kits
>28 day hung Dexter fillet beef
>Wood pigeon
>Free range, organic chicken
>Pheasant
You don't need to stop eating meat, you need to stop eating shit quality meat.

I found that unless your Indian, Punjab sikh, Chinese or Japanese vegetarian or even vegan cooking tastes like dog shit with micro organic tofu flavor cunt water. Never had a good western vegetarian meal worth the money. Rather just cook potatoes and beans with quinoa at home with gallons of hotsauce for the 4 dollar spend.

Mommy's tendies have spices on them. Even the butcher spices and profiles your meat before you buy it retards.
C
O
P
E

I'm a butchers apprentice.

All we do is chop, trim, and package.

You can make a better argument for veganism than, "meat is tasteless".

You're a retard, lol.

No your not.

And plants are genetically modified each day to give you more quantity of themselves than they should while ruining their quality. What's your point? That you use plants in meat but not meat in plants? Eat your boiled veggies and stfu.

>i don't like it so it's objectively bad
Autism

>Never realized it til I went vegetarian

Lol didn't read.

loma linda university is useless as a source unless you provide actual evidence
get your heads out of your asses and find the study so we can actually discuss this

Op swallows dick but still thinks he's a vegan

Why would I want to live another ~8 years having to listen to the shit that vegans spew out of their self righteous mouths? While not enjoying the tasty flesh of other creatures? That would be like service a whole life sentence and living to being 120. Fuck that shit. Live fast, die young. Just like all those crazy tasty pigs.

Attached: b.jpg (640x476, 87K)

Thanks for posting unbacked 'facts'

Red meat especially is very flavorful.
You are wrong.
That is all.

I ate ur mom, ---> Discord (do.t) asCtE3G

UJI

Poor lads actually a fucking retard

NIEEENNN HITLER ---> Discord(.dot)gg\asCtE3G

moL

BABY AI ---> Discord(.dot)gg\asCtE3G

aDx

I ate 89 jews ---> Discord(.dot)gg\asCtE3G

Lml

BABY AI ---> Discord(.dot)gg\asCtE3G

JZl

I ate 89 jews ---> Discord(.dot)gg\asCtE3G

zKx

Oh YEHHH dont join to this tranny servers ---> Discord(.dot)gg\asCtE3G

ycg

>lowqualitybait.png
saged

Says the plebbitor that still eats bacon

No they don't? I work in a meat department we just cut and package that shit. We didn't make you a horrible cook, that's just a you thing.

Says the poor prey who only eats prey food.

Vegans on average are silly misanthrope cunts with a weak sense of proportion.

Being vegetarian is fucking simple compared to being vegan. I was vegetarian for 3 years before I went vegan 3 years ago.

It’s good you’re not eating meat I guess but try harder if you want to be a real plant based soy boy like me

It's not flavorless. You're just ignorant to what quality cuts of meat exist out there. Veal? Yea, it's tasteless, Tenderloin... YEA, It's tasteless. LEARN HOW TO FUCKING COOK YOU DUMB FAGGOT.

Not even gonna entertain this stupid post. Steak needs nothing to taste amazing. If anything it ruins it

meat retains the flavour of whatever is consumed by the animal that produces it, at least with unseasoned and unprocessed meat. If your meat tastes like water, then the grain that has been fed to them is probably low teir lupin which has no distinct taste to humans. (In)Famously the cannibal cafe had a post of a man who got another man to let himself be eaten and it turned out that that particular human tasted of wine, whiskey, chocolate with a base taste of pork (human flesh and pork flesh is really similar). In Australia their famous wagyu beef is fed a mixture of high oil grain mixture (top teir wheat, barley and hay) and depending on the customer mixtures of wine/chocolate/truffles and other fancy foods to infuse the marbled flesh of the beef with different flavour. Then you have the cultural heritage of many people around the world with their different seasoning and preservation techniques of their small goods, you can tell a lot about a countries tribal roots on how the make jerky/smoked meats. so in short meat is one of the founding pillars of not just society, but humanity

>working out as bit ow and then
>lives 40 years longer than people that dont

>eats shit tire expensive ass food entire life
>has to endure it only 7,8 years longer

>beta vegan for life gain
>CHAD TRIM FOR LIFE GAIN

Attached: 17796499_1761247550872075_8386113768169444024_n.jpg (720x757, 73K)

Meat is easy to eat and cook protein.

I aint eating tofu or beans and rice all the time.

The rest is difficult cooking. I'm lazy.

honestly that seems like a you problem

NIEEENNN HITLER ---> Discord(.dot)gg\qzbvPwf

mwX

Attached: 1553981263293.png (200x201, 18K)

Attached: 3DA90773-664A-4B90-961E-52332D9091B9.jpg (2484x3420, 655K)

CanadaJews ---> Discord(.dot)gg\qzbvPwf

YBo

NIEEENNN HITLER ---> Discord(.dot)gg\qzbvPwf

mqv

U must be white