How can a guy suggest civil war if he's impeached that also passed more gun control in his first term then obama did in...

how can a guy suggest civil war if he's impeached that also passed more gun control in his first term then obama did in 8 years even though trump's supporters were the ones fear mongering everybody because they thought barack obama was gonna take their guns away

Attached: 22-donald-trump-video-screengrab.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/5l8qEun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and now ironically there doing the same thing with that beto o'rourke guy

fuck Sup Forums im posting it here

Attached: still.png (909x695, 673K)

Check this before it gets deleted and thank me later

imgur.com/5l8qEun

Poyut

Attached: 1562698122919.jpg (544x360, 30K)

fag

Attached: 1562699518665.jpg (1725x1387, 1.67M)

Not for long HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Because no one cares about bump stocks. How are you stupid enough to ask these questions?

O'Rourke wants to confiscate all semi auto weapons.
Big difference.

What? Is the republican senate going to impeach him? Hold your breath and wait for that one.

Depends on your perspective I guess, 5 years is a long time to most people but pretty short in a political context

IMPEACH

Attached: 1532206814573.jpg (968x681, 36K)

Many republicans are on board now dumb ass ..In case you've not seen the news its come out hes done with 3x with 3 diff countries to rig both elections one successfully ...Keep on denying and distracting and enabling that traitor ...Try not to cry too much when hes booted from the presidency and lives a few 10 + years in a 6x9 with 3 hots and a cot with his fresh fish chunky ass and mushroom head penis .....Don't drop the soap TrumPinocchio

seethe

Oh no he took away bumpstocks!!!!!

The Senate is going to impeach trump? Huh. Please hold you breath waiting for that.
Oh the majority of the reps in Senate are calling for trump's impeachment? Dang. I hope you hold your breath waiting for that. Wasnt he supposed to be in jail 2 years ago for Russia? Now its Ukraine?
Is trump going to share a cell with Biden?

Check this before it gets deleted and thank me later

imgur.com/5l8qEun

Impeach

Republicans are retarded.

They actually thought for decades that Republican leaders were going to "balance the budget" while they continued to spend more than their Democrat counterparts

No president has spent more than Obama. The fed is unilaterally creating billions of dollars (debasing the currency in your bank account) every single day to keep the banks that underpin our entire banking system afloat. Nothing is wrong here. It's all Republicans.

Wrong, Do you even know anything about guns and what your party is against?

>all semi auto weapons.
You sure about that dumbfuck?

It's no use denying it anymore... In but the blink of an eye his presidency is revoked by congress and his powers are forfeit forever... Food for thought...

Attached: 1533219369994.png (408x368, 116K)

>seethe
?? Seethe ? I'm not the one upset that TruDumpkins has cut his own throat hung himself and is gonna get his ass kicked out of office ...I'm actually quite happy the curtain has been pulled back on that criminal conman and exposed him for what he is a illiterate megalomaniac narcissist sociopath misogynist asinine nepotist liar racist illnumerate homophobe incompetent arrogant fascist delusional hypocritical obscene unamerican paranoid bigot illegitimate schizophrenic xenophobe rapist AKA Donald Trump

My party? Which party is that?
All ars and aks... so mini 14s are cool, but ars and aks are bad? Do you know about guns?

not really,but we all know if trump said he wanted to do it.you wouldnt give a fuck,just like the rest of the bullshit he's did

I sincerely hope you hold your breath for your beliefs. Cause you've been saying the same thing since 2014...

All aks and all ars. O'Rourke didnt call for those banned?

you do realize 90 percent of the party hates him right? you redneck morons can have fun throwing moonshine bottles at people with your civil war because a shit president got impeached

>2014
>drumpf being relevant to politics

Attached: 1533150207875.png (408x368, 104K)

does it matter,oh right.this is why america is a shit country.if trump had did this,nobody would of cared.not even the nra

gun rights should matter regardless if the president threatening them is a republican

>HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1563063970586.jpg (480x545, 28K)

Good. He is hated. Is he impeached for high crimes or treason? No.

>2019

>drumpf being relevant to politics

he's on his way out,alongside his crying supporters.have fun with your civil war redneck

lol oh look it's Russia investigation all over again...

lots of talks, then nothing comes out of it because you're retarded, and you'll rage for 4 more years.

>2016: it's over

>2017: it's over

>2018: it's over

>2019: it's over

>it's over

>every fucking day, it's over
>every fucking scandal: not true
>every fucking scandal: created by dems

inb4 it's over

Attached: 8d6.png (680x628, 195K)

i really dont care if he's impeached or not.the only people who have cried about impeachment for the past 3 years are morons who dont understand how the goverment works

But it will never happen and you keep coming on here everyday posting this same moronic shit because you obviously got BTFO in Sup Forums by some half retard anti semetic lesbian tranny. Youre posting style gives you away everytime faggot. Go back to Sup Forums theres no reason to be afraid snowflake they cant harm you youre on the internet.

>you'll rage for 4 more years

and how is that any better then your bitching for the past 4 years?

>waaaaah football man said mean thing about president!

>waaah media isnt saying good things about president man!

>waaaah

this is why when george w bush was president.republicans were a better quality instead of left wing snowflakes like with trump

Yeah. They would've. American politics are shit, but guns aren't going anywhere.

IMPEACH

Attached: trump-putin-summit-crisis-time-magazine-cover1.jpg (2405x1604, 812K)

We agree on those.

Attached: 1553558532515.jpg (1024x512, 72K)

Whats the main difference between an AK 47 and a .22 caliber semi auto hunting rifle dunce?

Attached: D-48AaFX4AEm-ve.jpg (647x292, 61K)

Attached: 45bish.png (217x281, 112K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Attached: 1517309586945.png (2476x1716, 1.59M)

Ak47 is automatic 736 39
22 semi auto is a semi auto 22.
You need to be more specific if you want actual answers.

Pic related. This is who sides with you snowflake. I would rather be a redneck moron TBH.

Attached: 1569953101584.jpg (700x698, 95K)

Attached: 9e1.jpg (361x324, 51K)

Let's face it...

Attached: 1533220868391.png (620x461, 311K)

Attached: 1569559765683.jpg (1677x1440, 293K)

>90 percent of the party hates him
Prove it, made-up-stats-for-Sup Forums-guy

That's so hot..

So why did you say Beto was trying to ban all SEMI auto weapons? You dont even know what hes talking about clown.

Obama tried to ban common ammo and a bunch of other shit, just because he mostly got stopped by Republicans, means little

Trump fixed a couple loop holes that allowed things already effectively banned that did not effect 99.999% of the people

Not the same

Attached: 5.jpg (698x659, 90K)

Attached: 1569370451963.png (1842x1036, 1.36M)

An ak47 is automatic.
Ak variant rifles are generally semi auto.

You know when someone is so uninformed on a subject that they think they know more than people that actually know the subject? That's you.

Attached: 1569510087236.jpg (227x938, 88K)

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

How can a guy that won fair and square be impeached?

Attached: 1566340346742.gif (435x250, 1.68M)

OP is gunfag guy. He really doesnt know anything at all about them but comes on everyday bitching that Trump has taken away all our gun rights and shit all over the 2nd amendment. Explaining reality to him doesnt work.

Attached: 1569124240064.jpg (960x908, 389K)

Attached: 70d.jpg (494x359, 55K)

I'm already in. I'm the one that made that... you're late.

Ok you really have no clue about what Beto actually wants and keep backpeddaling so Ill help snowflake.

He wants to get rid of all AUTOMATIC "assault weapons" the kinds of weapons carried by soldiers in war as he stated. He didnt say SEMI automatic just the AUTOMATIC ones. AKs AR15s etc... not SEMI auto like you stated. Pistols are SEMI auto so are some shotguns and crossbows.

All according to script. Pence(house) will finish the term, by which point all annihilation will befall this ailing civilization. I've seen it.

>"assault weapons"

Thanks for showing how stupid you really are and supporting that queer Robert Francis.

Go down suck him off and swallow his cum since you love him so much

Attached: zpot.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Why did you even bother posting this Pasta?

"the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment. I , A man, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. You will not win.

You can't help idiots. Acts like my mother. She says they should ban knives next. and the uk should do the same with knives.

>there

Attached: roody_poo.jpg (651x651, 63K)

>you really have no clue about what Beto actually wants
To weaken the legal citizens so the criminals are the only ones with automatic weapons? He does love them illegals.

Attached: 1563406713418.jpg (720x700, 42K)

PEPE!!

Lmao

Lol you're obviously trolling. I refuse to believe anyone is this stupid. Try harder plz.

I fucking hate Americans that push for gun control.
I want more of your blacks and arabs getting guns and going on sprees. I'm glad non-Americans and Trump voters agree on this matter.

Go watch his speech dumbfuck. Youre speaking about something you didnt even hear him say firsthand.

I put the quotes around it because thats what ORourke called them. There is no "assault weapon" classification. You have no grip on the English language huh? Im also an NRA member and if youwerent so quick to butt into others discussions you would have seen that. Suck my balls dweeb..

>"assault weapon"
Momheposteditagain.jpg

Hats off to you

Attached: autism.jpg (250x250, 5K)

>BTFO on Sup Forums.
>Start posting memes.
Top Kek

I realize this is a troll thread, but I'm genuinely interested in comparing the Trump Administration's gun legislation to the Obama Administration's gun legislation. I don't want to make a point, I'm just honestly curious. Does someone have a link to someplace without an agenda where I can look that up?

>my bait gets deleted on Sup Forums, so I come here to the cesspool containment board
FAGGOT