What is your favorite thing you have build in Minecraft?

What is your favorite thing you have build in Minecraft?

Attached: 10.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywFiOdiswtM
youtube.com/watch?v=dYcgZU2e2P0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a small cobblestone castle

auschwitz

Survival: Redstone automation
Creative: Games

Automation of what?

Smelting/cooking, making potions, harvesting certain crops, storing items, and of course, cobblestone generators have really improved over the years.

pics or it didn't happen

Attached: 1567550397993.jpg (639x794, 129K)

do you have any tips as to getting XP fast, im enchanting shit rn and need loads of XP

Are potions really good for anything? I find myself not using them.

Make a mob grinder. Smelting gives ok xp. I like to fish and grindstone the shitty enchanted items. You'll also get enchanted books which could give you shortcuts in enchanting. With these in early game you don't need obsidian to enchant, only an anvil.

make an exp oven farm with cactus and bamboo (google it youll find a few tutorials)

Only a few are. Water breathing, fire resistance, night vision, and regen are the ones that come to mind. I don't really use them all that often either. Pretty useful to have a machine make them when you do need them so you don't have to look up the recipes all the time.

stop posting your pedo chat links nigger

mob farm tutorials are always shit, do you have a good one?

i never use potions, only to get achievements done, theyre pretty useless in my opinion

the holocoaster

youtube.com/watch?v=ywFiOdiswtM

Attached: Jenny23.jpg (932x1200, 76K)

Just flush them down to a water pillar. On older versions use staggered signs and water, on newer versions use soul sand to push stuff upward. Have water push them all to one side, then have water push them to the middle of that so they will go into a corridor to the water pillar. Do the math so that you're within the spawn radius of the spawner but the monsters can fall to 1-hit but are outside the spawn radius of the spawner.

thanks for the help bro, i will do more research regarding the spawn radius and stuff like that

based

No problem. The radiuses have changed over the years and are different between Bedrock, Java, and old console.

this german guy always has the best solutions, i use his guys sugar cane farm all day to make paper, sell it to one villager i turned into a librarian and i got hundreds of emeralds that way

lol? feather falling potion is almost required for ender dragon , and strength potions give you crazy extra damage.

how do i find spawners btw, i found two poisonous spider spawners right next to eachother but theyre pretty much useless right?

I have a huge automated sugar cane farm on my old (originally 360) xbox one edition world. I'm turning it all into emerald blocks and saving them for when my good buddy moves closer to his job and has internet again. I want to build a mansion primarily out of emerald blocks.

ive never tried the whole killing the ender dragon thing, just have been working on my house since i started playing mc which is from this summer until now non stop

i have 110 blocks of emerald now, easy money when the librarian keeps restocking his items

youtube.com/watch?v=dYcgZU2e2P0

whats your opinion on this lads

Spider spawners are good for string and spider eyes for potions, that's about it. When I play I keep a pad of paper nearby to write down coordinates of stuff like home, spawners, ravines, and other useful stuff.
Spawners are pretty rare so I'm not sure of ways to seek them out.

I haven't been able to get librarians to my base on Bedrock. My emerald mansion will be on the xbox one edition. You just have to keep trading them to reset trades. Once my two paper trades are gone I just buy their glass blocks for 1 emerald. Profit either way.

Attached: unknown.png (1040x585, 573K)

What I did is heal a zombie villager for cheap prices, make him a master toolsmith, who sold eff. 3 unbreaking 3 diamond shovels, bought a shit ton and disenchanted them with a grindstone. Gives pretty good levels. Also has the added bonus of selling diamond pickaxe for dirt cheap.

Excellent. I wish I could build fancy buildings. I build more for function rather than form. I'm always able to get everything I need within my base walls though. I only really have to leave to get iron (for hoppers) and redstone.

Just normal castle, but with a custom modpack I made that makes everything harder and realistic, it's interesting the logistic you have to apply when mining/building.

I have an iron farm and a villager breeder in that world

this is my mountain base, not yet finished

Attached: 2019-10-01_21.27.10.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

tall-ass obsidian tower?
pentagram prison castle palace in nether?

entrance

Attached: 2019-10-01_21.27.20.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

moria rave cave?

cool!