Find girl you know from years ago on Fetlife

>Find girl you know from years ago on Fetlife
What do?

Attached: 000554e8-efa2-ead3-7bb6-d5f934646428_958.jpg (615x820, 111K)

Obviously if you wanna smash you match a lot of shit she's into then send a friend request
Then get the fuck out quick cause fetish people only get worse over time.

were her tits that big back then. also she looks too fat to really be attractive.

Any more of those udders?

oh shit i think i know her too. does her name start with 's'?

Sadly that was a pic from 2-3 years ago. Pic related is recent. Last saw her in 2014-2015 when she was in her early 20s and I was in college and never thought much about her aside from the fact she had nice tits.

Attached: stephynude.png (768x1025, 935K)

Is that Elizabeth L?

Found a classmate earlier this year on Fet and got lucky by hooking up with her last month. Of course, it was a work-in-progress that took nearly 4-5 months before I got laid. Hoping I can fuck those tits quicker this time

Attached: IMG_8023.jpg (3264x2448, 1.26M)

I also made a find like this and it was glorious. Girl was very innocent at the office but turned out to be doing fetish work on the side for money. Saved all I found.

Attached: A6B60DBC-9D00-46D7-A84D-991627A19853.png (482x280, 343K)

damn dude i went to the same high school as her for her junior/senior years...i may even hit her up on fb. what is she into on her profile?

Bump

Small world lmao. Look it up yourself, it's a public social media site after all. May the best man win

Attached: stephytits6.png (768x1025, 1.38M)

Ever consider hitting her up? Those tanlined tits are to die for. Pic related is another girl that goes to my same college that I've been trying to hit up for months but she's got more followers and probably higher standards

Attached: 0005632e-dde4-e56b-aae6-1556dd62493e_958.jpg (593x820, 85K)

Know her bra size? Impressive tits on her!

I considered it, but she kept posting good stuff, so I didn’t want to ruin it for her. It was a good show! She was into everything!

Attached: 7E30638C-9C17-4B02-B063-088832A63B8D.png (640x480, 683K)

yo whats her first name so i can look her up?they were always pretty big but she hid them under loose shirts

I would tell you if I knew. They're enormous. Hard to find a girl with tits that big without being a land whale.

You never know if they're into it. One of the things about kinks is how liberating it feels to meet someone who accepts you and your enthusiasm for weird shit. Say enough good things and she might let you into her life and other things

Attached: stephybra.png (768x1025, 1.33M)

Good point. Based on her likes on there I bet she’s got a whole bunch of good stuff. I saved all the things I liked.

Damn was hoping you would know, big tits and not a whale are tough to find

i know one of my friends is there but I refuse to use a phone to register
any workaround?

Do what I did last week in the exact same situation. Message her talk for a bit meet up in a dark parking lot get your dick wet then cut all contact afterwords

Google Voice

Been a while since I made an account but maybe try using a Google Voice number. You still need a phone number to set up a google voice account but you can unlink it right away

I just can't use a phone
Oh well

Attached: file.png (540x657, 649K)

Borrow a friend's for a couple of minutes just for the verification code? It's a short process. Depends on how much you want to contact them I guess.

Only thing that sucks is how infrequently these girls check Fetlife. It's a sausage fest, half the women are abhorrent, and the only decent looking ones rarely check it because it's a last resort when they're feeling horny

Attached: stephyshower2.png (768x1025, 1.06M)