Is snyder the most alpha director?

Is snyder the most alpha director?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3pY9TgDB_E0
youtube.com/watch?v=p14wdFd74tc
youtu.be/s-MUzvASr8s
pajiba.com/web_culture/max-landis-butthurt-after-lexi-alexander-twitter-rant-on-white-male-privilege-.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope he dies

Well good job, they just cloned him.

jesus christ that thing could rip your preconceived notions about kino to shreds

Well he's not hoping his wife has sex with a pack of niggers, so no

alphas don't marry slags that know their clock is ticking

>Recalling their journey together, Ms. Snyder said she has gone from being someone who lived a “Sex and the City” life in Manhattan (out many nights, with weekends in the Hamptons) to a calmer more self-satisfied version of herself. “Now, I’m just content being with Zack, having my dogs, my family, my friends at my house,” she said. “I’m not looking for something else.”

>DC films are helmed by an anarcho capitalist
When are they going to cast Molymeme as Lex Luthor senior?

snyder is a numale praised by numales

You tell me

there are only like 3 people in the world that have lifted that object... inch dumbbell or something

>took out George Miller

Finally!

>put in Mel Gibson who isn't confirmed yet

Ah that's fine..

No but he is the most homoerotic director working today.

The perfect replacement for Joel Schumacher in that respect, I'd say we're a film or two away from bat nipples making a triumphant return.

276lbs, one hand
youtube.com/watch?v=3pY9TgDB_E0

Why did they leave this out for mel?

>LITERALLY marrying someone who rode the cock carousal

Probably a few hundred men know exactly what her pussy feels like from her "sex and the city" days

Really makes me think

>in Manhattan (out many nights, with weekends in the Hamptons)
>few hundred
At least 1 thousand

That can't be good for his back.

>manlet

Nice try snyder

>not Michael Bay

If you did nothing but practice that one lift for years you could probably cut it.

Just imagine in 10 years or so when she finally has kids. There's a very good chance that kid will grow up and interact with a bunch of random guys who fucked their mother raw bareback, slapped her around like a whore, then left the next morning.

youtube.com/watch?v=p14wdFd74tc

Does this mean in OP pic that is just a 5kg dumbbell

Best part is that his wife is his boss and is the sole reason he started directing feature films

And here they are.

Yes, but there is another.

what he did was insane there, not taking anything away... but he double handed that thing, plus i think the inch dumbbell has a thicc grip.. bigger than a coke can. You can't wrap your hand around it

Even though i think this kinda mentality is poisonous and too hateful at times(this is how you think she "deserved/s it" if you know what i'm saying.), i agree where you guys come from. Family is sacred. In sex female is completely submissive to a male, she is literally getting fucked. Females should be pickier.

This new wave in america gives me hope about the future. Degeneracy should end once and for all. Not only for women though, for everyone.

Weight lifting is the hallmark of a great director.

It's said that Kubrick was is Olympic games' marks.

>manlet

Oh how far Sup Forums has fallen...

Pic related

>overcompensating manlet
>cuck

You misspelled beta

Reminder he's illiterate

The Marvel Pakis will say no but that's to be expected.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH
*breaths* HAHAHAHAHABAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I don't really know about you, but I most certainly wouldn't want to be seen dating a woman who has fucked literally hundreds of guys. Always in their mind, they'll know how slutty and whorish the woman you "love" is, and will constantly be talking behind your back about how she took a creampie in the ass while calling another man daddy

Yeah I doubt Mel is gonna get involved with DC

literally who

you do realize this is embarrassing as fuck

how tall is that in american?

see

Snyder directed a film with this line it:

" This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny, and usher in a future brighter than anything we could imagine! Give thanks, men! To Leonidas, and the brave 300! To victory!"

And Muslims have been assblasted about it ever since. I'm willing to bet that he's aware of this himself. See, Snyder's personal beliefs on Objectivism(that no one's ever once provided a link for, mind you) aside, the man seems to be a huge fan of religious freedom.

He threw down the gauntlet in that regard when he drew a distinction between moderate Muslims and people from Muslim cultures versus radicals like he did with Superman's character in BvS. The funny part is if the liberals would pull their heads out of their asses long enough to pay attention, they'd see he calls out both sides - the West for doing a shit job of listening and paying attention, and the East for doing a pretty shit job of defining what it is and what it believes. He thinks both sides are getting lead around by the nose by elites that don't give about anything other than lining their own pockets, and if that means keeping you divided and raging at one another, that's just what they'll do.

Right now, there are radical, anti-Western Muslims in the world, ISIS sympathizers who are frothing at the mouth over the fact that not only did he make Doomsday a stand-in for their poor lil "Islamic State," but called out Wahhabism and how our own elites play footsies with the fucks who support it when he showed Lex "communing" with a devilish creature in the scoutship.

youtu.be/s-MUzvASr8s

Yeah, that's the "afterbirth" Doomsday left behind, but in that light, it looks an awful lot like crude oil. So yeah, there he stands, the allegorical stand-in for our own corporate elite standing waste-deep in oil, making a deal with a devil. Made of oil.

Snyder is and always shall remain /ourguy,

he's a small guy

>Gibson has been exploring ideas for suicide squad 2's story

Better add Joss to the left now.

4u

Majority of women cannot be like that though. I mean think about it. Yeah, some women are degenerates and they always have the 5 year old mentality, but how can it be the most of them? Those women would be shit moms, theyd be shit wives, they'd be shit people in general

Life is more than just living the moment, having fun and not thinking about anything. There is hope. Sure there are bad girls, but from what i see its mostly about massive self esteem issues and/or daddy issues.

>Christian ritual
>no no Snyder meant it to be Islamic

It's called the ole bait and switch, sweetheart. Visual sleight-of-hand. Get people so fixated on one thing, they don't even notice the message right in front of them.

People are starting to see it, though. And it's a masterful middle finger to the people in the world who richly deserve all the mockery they get.

So did the piss represent sacramental wine? Which of course represents Muslims not drinking alcohol. Makes sense now.

Dude, that's just a 5 Lb dumbbell. He's just that tiny a manlet.

Sure Snyder is alpha, but is he as alpha as this handsome bastard?

You know hos much sex Chads have? My buddy fucked a new girl off tinder each day for a month just to see if he could. He also has a girlfriend and 3 sidechicks.

Most girls slut around and theyre able to because alphas are infinitely promiscuous.

It's OK when men do it though

Well theyre the reason so many women become sluts and why so many men are left with nothing until they cuck out and marry a washed up whore like Snyder.

he's a manlet there weren't many choices

>f. assblasted Paki

Wheatley is an actual artist so yes

This, is like there ara 5 men and 10 women, 2 chads in the population fuck 8 women, coonsidering no gay men and 2 lesbians, the only women left are whores

STOP MANLET SHAMING

She's a bitch. Chewed Max Landis out for no reason and would t even talk shit out with him.
Cunt is a cunt.

based

t. nu-male beta

Max Landis is a talentless shit cunt though.

He ruins everything he touches and his father is a literal child murderer.

This would be great

why do manlets try to get buff, looks weird mang

Yeah, not defending the guy.
But if you're going to call someone out then scurry back to your echo chamber as you block people from retorting/defending them self, you're a piece of shit.

pajiba.com/web_culture/max-landis-butthurt-after-lexi-alexander-twitter-rant-on-white-male-privilege-.php

I dislike Landis as much as the next person. But treatment like that is garbage and shouldn't be condoned.

>and his father is a literal child murderer.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN!

What a cunt, she looks more awkward than him desu. He did everyone a favor.

t. manlet

Mel Gibson called BvS a piece of shit