I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

I've been a fan since 97, I stopped feeling anything in 98.

I feel nothing anymore. Take me, sweet death

IT WAS ONLY A KISS
>IT WAS ONLY A KISS

Well, there's a shot next year I guess. But we'll probably choke again.

relax, its just a game

AND LIKE A DRIFTER I WAS BORN TO WEAR COLOGNE

Stop. We're going to be awful next year

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Bike an 5 other dudes almost got into a fight with a guy that tried to start shit with a chick in the bar I was in.

>Well, there's a shot next year I guess.

If they injure Erin again, sure.

its not a coincidence the vikings made the nfc championship the year Rodgers went out.

lol its over, its never going to happen

>not even a trash time mercy TD!

Sorry Vikings bros. Only consolation I can offer is that your team is young and Rodgers is 34. You'll bounce back in no time.

t. eagles fan

THIS IS THE END
BEAUTIFUL FRIEND

Thanks bro. It was hard to watch our defense, who was top rated all year, not show up. I’m numb to it, but it hurts still. No offense to you or your team, but I’m going to have to root against you. Please don’t have hard feelings.

>eagles fans throwing beer cans at vikings fans that went to the game in filthadelphia
>now eagles fans will be coming to minneapolis for the super bowl

what goes around comes around

Enjoy getting humiliated by the Pats!

>we'll bounce back
Motherfucker, the Vikings haven't had back to back NFC games since the fucking 70's. We haven't had a chance at winning an NFC championship game since '98.

Every time we get this far and choke since the late 70's we just collapse for the next half decade.

Nah fuck that, I'm rooting for neither. Fuck the Pats and all but holy shit eagles fans are absolute cancer.

>now I have to root for the fucking patriots

Oh by the way, all three of our potential starting QB's are free agents. One of them is Keenum, mediocre at best but at least not absolute garbage, and the other two are Bradford (Injury prone as fucking hell) and Bridgewater (Good but blew his knee out and I'm not sure he'll be sticking around.)

This was the one chance like we had in '09 to get to the owl in the next 10 years.

SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOLSKOL SKOL SKOL

relax
the defense played so horribly that it was a statistical aberration
they played like they wanted to lose the game unable to stop anything purposefully making sure people were wide open
at least keenum got exposed and that kike has to draft a QB this year
>t new is gone
>keenum, teddy, bradford gone
>shurmur gone
>get to watch tom win another ring in MN

Not even mad. After being on this endless ride of playoff failure for so long, I’ve grown accustomed to the Vikings choking when it counts the most. See ya, next year for more shitposts about how one day the Vikings won’t choke like a girl trying to swallow her first big black cock.

You guys can have Kirk Cousins. God knows were just wasting his time here in DC.

Disgusting faggot redditors
Off yourself sissy soy boys

>Vikings picking up a QB off of free agency again

I don't think we will - Cousins seems like he'll be going to the Jets anyway.

>Bridgewater
>Good

From his first seasons, yeah, he was a pretty solid QB. Not spectacular but not the absolute dumpster fire of Packers without Rodgers.

TELL ME WHY
AIN’T NOTHING BUT A HEARTACHE
TELL ME WHY
AIN’T NOTHING BUT A MISTAKE

>next year
oh, user

I WISH
THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Please, Bridgewater is Hundley tier and you vike fans know it. Go ahead and resign him, I hope you do because as a Packers fan, it'll make the NFC north that much easier for us.