Meanwhile, on 2005 Sup Forums

Meanwhile, on 2005 Sup Forums...

Oh boy I can’t wait for the eagles to win!!!

is McNabb the goat?

So this Brady guy is just a fluke right? There's no way he could beat a guy like McNabb, right? I give him 3 more good years. Tops.

TO will be the owl MVP, cap this

black quarterbacks are the future of the NFL

racists are going to be BTFO when mcnabb wins the super bowl

>It's another Patroits in the owl episode

the funny thing is his first 3 years were his worst lol

t. time traveler from 2018

i bet the simpsons will be going off the air soon, had a great run.

wanna know how i know you guys aren't old enough to remember 2005?

Mcnabb is gonna prove to the world how calm and intelligent a black quarterback can be tonight!

Brady is undefeated in the playoffs mofo's!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NHL?

His leg is fucking dead mate

Underrated

My mom was still alive in 2005.

Westbrook should have 36 retired for them. One of the most underrated NFL players ever and so fucking exciting to watch on the McNabb era teams. I miss him lads

gone forever...

i distinctly remember espn showing segments on how large "athletic" running qbs (read : black) were the future of the nfl, with mcnabb as their proof

I fully blame Gary on this shit

I am in business with OJ Simpson to sell some of his memorabilia. this is gonna be easy money.

Didnt he lose to the broncos in the AFCCG when Manning won his last owl?

>Meanwhile, on 2005 Sup Forums...

Man, Brady Quinn and Matt Leinart are looking stronk in the FBS. They're gonna be Hall of Famers, just you watch.

It's 2005 in here

I wonder where I'll be 13 years from now! By then I should have a kid, maybe two. A beautiful, loving wife. A modest but comfy home in the suburbs paid for by my upper-middle class stable job.

But right now I'm just a kid so I need to enjoy these years :)

How healthy was TO that game?

I bet the half time show is boring janet jackson and justin timberlake, no ones going to be talking about that the next day.

I thought I'd be dead so I ain't even mad

freddie mitchell is going to go for 120 yards and 2 td's

DELETE

Pats will win 24-21

SCREENCAP NIGGERS

I'm probably going to die in a week or two, and have my ghost shitpost on this website until the end of time.

McNabb's gonna blow it on the last drive. cap it.

>marrying a modern Western wymyn

Dodged a bullet there, m8. Give homosexuality a go. It's not as good as pussy, but at least it doesn't divorce you and steal your assets down the road.

These Apprentice promos on NBC suck. Can't Trump find something better to do?

Man, I hope this new Pokémon game is good. Last one showcased this nice green lizard. I hope we see more of him

Will he ever lead the Seahawks to their first owl?

STOP AND TAKE THIS DOWN

user pls..

>mfw new Apprentice after Super Bowl

Fuck the game. I just want to see America’s most beloved icon Donald Trump
>”You’re Fired!”

You guys really think they could win 3 in 4 years? No way, Eagles got this one in the bag.

>Thinking a guy on DL is ton a be Owl MVP

My dad is investing all our savings into subprime mortgage bonds!

honestly lads i cant relive that super bowl again

Anyone see The Apprentice last night? Donald Trump is so mean!

Time travelling nibba get out.

what the fuck dude

this cool young black guy just announced he's running for senator
I think I might vote for him, he went to harvard and is really well spoken

>sons of liberty 12
what the fuck does that mean?

ENOUGH

tom bradys cult

if anyone can its hasselbeck

You. Motherfucker.

has there ever been a single season of a sport that destroyed it more than the nhl lockout?

You now remember Todd Pinkston

god damnit
Steelers are never going to win the Owl in my life
Ben is just going to retire
they MIGHT just sneak in as a wild card next year AT BEST

Redpill me on Youtube
What do you think about it? Is it the next big thing that will change the way we see and share videos forever or is it just a fad?

‘94 MLB season. Fucking expos were robbed of a chance to win it all

Don’t forget about Vince young, future mvp right there

something awful is the funniest and edgiest site on the internet! i'm gonna pay $10 and post here forever!

delete this immediately

I don’t know. It seems pretty fishy to me. I’ll stay on newgrounds and keep making flashes. They won’t fade away, right?

How the fuck did Bush win again?

what do you guys think of this new show the apprentice? its kinda interesting but the host is an arrogant prick and i hate him, hopefully they replace him

It's okay, we'll NEVER let a nigger in office!!!

I honestly don't envision liberals ever getting this BTFO ever again in our lifetimes. btw this apprentice show with Donald Trump is pretty neat.

If they put someone like Schwarzenegger instead of him it will be a success. Otherwise it will flop

I don’t know, but it has to do with something about those terrorists. You want to see them die right?

You people are such faggots. McNabb was awesome for Philly. He just got BOTF out because of Brady.

John Kerry is a pussy

>tfw eagles have the ball in the 4th to win game
>tfw mcnabb will probably choke and shit his pants in the clutch

NOBODY GO TO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ON SEPTEMBER 11TH!!!!!!

too soon

>2001+4
>world trade center

Hmmmm

I can't believe the Patriots are playing in another Superbowl. Surely Brady is just a flash in the pan. There is no way they can sustain this success.

FREDEX NIGGUH

The Sonics will win a finals by 2010.

cap it.

>literally two first picks in past 3 years

NHL please. They’re not staying in pittsburgh for long

Brady is amazing and he has a hell of team around him but this year they have received A LOT of help from the refs. Today one of the least penalized teams in the NFL was slammed for 98 yards of penalties whereas the Pats only 10. Also the Jags were charged with 2 pass interference calls whereas they only took a total of 5 PI calls in their prior 18 games. NFL isn't even hiding the fact that they are helping New England.

>Tfw no major teams in Nevada

Get a load of this guy

Desert flyovers can't handle teams. Just look at Arizona. The Coyotes are shit and will probably be relocated within the next 3 seasons due to bad attendance.

You can sit here and cry refball all you want, but the 41-27 scoreline speaks for itself.

A few blown calls wouldn't have helped Pittsburgh's case much. Roethlisberger just isn't ready yet.

DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK DUDEK

Will we ever see another super bowl halftime show as hypersexualized as last year? I can't imagine the NFL would take any more risks after that

>choking the biggest ever half time lead in the Champions League
>the city of Milel

Champions League final*

Can't believe I actually cheered for the patriots that game... I was a retard when I was 13

do u liek the mudkipz?? xDDD

My dad said we'll be out of Iraq by 2007. Fuck that's a long ways away.

bush did not do 9/11

Fuck. I was in college back then. The first Eagles superbowl of my life.

Back when I still had hope.

I can't wait to see what Around the Horn will say about this game on Monday.

*memes unironically*