‘Batgirl’ Movie: Joss Whedon to Direct Standalone Film

variety.com/2017/film/news/batgirl-movie-joss-whedon-warner-bros-1202018544/

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/batgirl-movie-joss-whedon-warner-bros-1202018544/
variety.com/2017/tv/news/miles-teller-nicolas-winding-refn-amazon-series-1202017327/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have fun DC.

I won't watch it

DELETE THIS

That's okay though, since modern Batgirl is pretty quippy.

What's that DCucks? I can't hear it!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>WHHAAAA WHAA WHY DU WOMEN GET TO BE IN MY MOVIES

Sorry sweetie, its not all about you

Whedon > > > Russos

Girls quipping gets grating real fast. Like the mary sue Alice character in those awful Resident Evil films. It just doesn't have the same impact.

The true embodiment of the nu-male director. Horrendously ugly, worships at the feet of women for social capital. Endlessly triggered by politics far above his intellectual capacity.

A miserable hack whose movies are propped up entirely by Deakins meme cinematography which gets the r/movies and IMDB pleb crowd all hot and bothered. It is the death knell of Cinema. One of the biggest trashmasters working today, a hack's hack. This is hot pocket the director. Cheeto dust: the man.

His flicks are a bad joke; an insult to the filmic medium; a gob of spit aimed at all that is good and great about filmmaking.

everyone who posted "capekino" in the last 2 days, I want you to apologize in this thread, right now

>yfw barbara is black now

Does he not see the irony in laughing at people getting offened while sitting next to anita sarkeesian? Lol

shitty tv director

WE DON'T WANT HIM MARVELKEKS CAN KEEP HIM PLEASE

pls get alicia silverstone int his movie
pls get alicia silverstone int his movie
pls get alicia silverstone in this movie

DC IS FOR CHADS

Batgirl Year One was a good fucking read. Would watch a film based off of it and her soloing Firebug.

But this is DC so you won't get any light-hearted banter.

Was it rape?

>someone should apologize for a potentially shitty flick for liking a great film
I'm sorry, I guess.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CANT ANYTHING GO RIGHT FOR DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
WHY DOEs THIS HAPPEN EVERY TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's all Mila's fault though. She's a terrible actress, but she makes my dick hard so I give her a pass

Oh for fucks sake. Couldn't WB have found someone with a smidgen of directorial talent?

Have fun DCucks.

>hiring a man to direct a feminist movie

REEEEEEEEEE

I banged some libtard cunt that looked just like Anita. I just wanted to hate fuck her. It wasn't really a good lay either. Bitch smelled like weed and mustard.

What's funny is Whedon isn't as awful as the Russo Bros

>evans laughing at a Marvelcuck director

Capeshit is over.
Weebshit is the new hotness.

a fucking WHITE female?

>b-b-but marvel says the swede videogame player

Ayer is directing Gotham City Sirens. Bet it's going to be 10x better than Batgirl, but you know whos will say otherwise.

But you were defending him just yesterday.

Pure kino amirite DChads?

KEK

Refn was talking about wanting to make this.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>Batgirl will make more money due to all of the ebin quips and Wheadon's writing
>He gets hired for every DC film onwards
pls no

Are you fucking real?

FUCK NOOOO

I'M DONE WITH DCEU AFTER JL AND ZACK'S EXIT. IT WILL BE MARLEL 2.0

can you imagine giving anita a proper hatefuck? It almost starts out as rape, but she eventually calms down and start moaning as you pound her from behind. She starts grabbing your ass because she loves how you feel inside her.

god she makes me so fucking HARD.

How long was that ago?

Oh great more capeshit

He's busy making actual cinema and producing the maniac cop remake

go away normie

Holy shit. This has some truth to it

This breaks me. I really wanted a Refn capeshit. It would be so surreal.

This.
Fuck the DCEU. All we need is ZSEU.

You'll normalize one day too NEET

Time to update it.

Good a capeshit I'll not need to watch.

At least Batgirl won't be a flagship shitshow like the Avengers.

This is worse than Rotten Memetoes cucks trashing our KINOS for me, but then again Batgirl is pure SJW propaganda in the comics and Snydra is still the creative force behind the DCEU so whatever

But it is, though. It will bomb, like Femmebusters bombed and Wonder Woman will bomb.

I'm aware you're trolling.

during the press tour for neon demon last year.

would have been so great having his aesthetic and good taste attached to Batgirl.

HUGE LOSS

everything he touches is great, looking forward to it.

;_;

BU BU BU BU DC IS LE TRUMP UNIVERSE AND NOT THE SJW UNIVERSE

JOSS WHEDON IS LE FEMINISM MARVEL MEME MAN THAT I USE TO MEME AGAINST MARVEL

Add Joss to the left side now.

>Daily laugh at DC thread

Josh Whedon is still a cuck and Snyder's still our guy. Nothing's changed.

>people seriously thinking DC/WB would give Refn a chance at directing any of their properties
Yeah, we were totally going to get Christian Hendricks as Wonder Woman too

Why, I thought you guys liked him

>cuck directing a movie for a character aimed at little girls

>directing
>not writing

Hmmm...

>more capeshit
>made by joss whedon
>and its in the DCEU

oh boy

>Sup Forums actually cares about this

Is this entire board full of virgins and underages, this is capeshit so who gives a shit

A FUCKING WHITE MALE dared touch a proud womyn without written consent. So, um, yes?

>poor DCuck can't post the Joss Whedon one against Marvel anymore

He already did capeshit with drive, so it's not like we miss much.

Also his Batgirl movie would have been waterdown anyway.

So what, our guy is Snyder and maybe Mel. Who gives a fuck about Batgirl

I don't defend Whedon. You do. You'll probably watch Batgirl and leave the theater saying Whedon should direct a Batman film.

It did seem like it, but I only just got started on rape counseling courses last Monday so I'm not entirely confident about what's what yet.

Fucking get out Joss

HAHA^9

>you do

you're the retard thinks that directors and actors are the studios that hire them

I fixed it

CALLING IT NOW! THIS IS BATGIRL! BOOKMARK THIS!!

Don't worry Zack Snyder and Jason Momoa will rip him into shape. Before you know it he'll have a tattoo and call women bitches in no time!

>variety.com/2017/film/news/batgirl-movie-joss-whedon-warner-bros-1202018544/

>the biggest whiner in all of hollywood will direct a flick from a studio renowned for interference

The butthurt tweets will be more entertaining than the movie.

Perfect

>Sup Forumsedditors care this much about batgirl

Christ, you niggers are pathetic

I'm the guy who knows Whedon has not put out a single well made movie. You, the Marvel shitpost, have defended Avengers trash.

Thank You.

WB doesn't interfere nowhere as much as Disney does.

If you think Disney would allow a movie like BvS to be made in current year, you're delusional.

Antics like your pic notwithstanding, Joss is the best of the quipwriters. He's not afraid to kill characters and of going to some pretty dark places. He was actually trying with the Avengers even if it turned out mediocre. Serenity also looked nicer than an MCU film. Who knows how much he's changed in the following years though.

A better scenario would be this sperglord directing with Whedon writing.

So he's directing a small movie aimed at tweens. Who gives a shit? He's not directing Justice League 2 or The Batman or even a relevant character of the Bat Family.

Jesus Christ, Whedon could beat Snyder up

>caring about any superhero movie that isn't directed by our lord and saviour Zack Snyder
Hownew.ru

All this shit is background noise.

FUCKING TRAITOR. STOP THAT SCUM.

>pleb shit instead of the avenging silence
NO
>variety.com/2017/tv/news/miles-teller-nicolas-winding-refn-amazon-series-1202017327/
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

its fucking anime board FUCK OFF normie

AHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>not using this news as an excuse to post qt castings for batgirl

What went wrong with Sup Forums?

>not Refn
Fuck man. Imagine Snyder and Refn doing WB's biggest movies. It would be the best.

>our
You have to go back Sup Forums

Never compare a pleb hack like snyder with our autist artist refn pleb

Half the board are Disney shills.

based god Zack Snyder turned us gay

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DC IS FOR CHADS ONLY FUUCK.

Too busy laughing at the mental gymnastics half of the Sup Forums shitposters will be going through over the next few months.

Also, her