How mad is he right now?

How mad is he right now?

You know he is seething inside.

Only casuals rated untested Wentz over based BEWD

You're either a huge fool or not a Philly fan to think wentz is mad that foles played that well.

Wentz is the humblest dude in the league, he is so fucking happy for foles, you don't even know lol.

You're just mad wentz is gonna come back and win the superbowl next year!

Go to bed, Carson.

he absolutely isn't mad
watch any interview with him and ask his teammates about it
he's a massive christian and is good with another christian like foles winning

Wentz is going to be on the bench next season

you guys must have missed it when the camera caught him after Foles' speech. he looked mad.

Mad? Without him they were not going to the Owl

Carson isn't like that

Foles isn’t even going to be on the Eagles next season. Cap it.

Wentz is for wholesome, not for angry

Why would he be upset? He has a chance at a ring and he doesn't have to do shit. Plus he's still the starter next year.

Wentz is the nicest person you will ever meet. I hope if they don't start him they'll let him get traded. He's too pure for the garbage humans on the eagles.

North Dakota tough

People are just memeing when they say Wentz won't start next year right? There can't actually be someone that retarded

If he is going to miss the games anyways might as well have the team win it all

If Nick Foles throws for 4+ TDs, no INTs, racks up solid numbers, then there's a shot he could start next year. Now if he does all that plus win the owl against Tom Brady and the Pats, then I'm sure Philadelphia will raise Foles a statue and declare him starter for life.

Nick Foles is in his 30s and Wentz is the franchise guy, there is literally a zero percent chance. Foles would absolutely be a hero in Philly for life, but he's not taking Wentz job

Imagine all of the iggles fans demanding Foles as their starter over Wentz.

EXPOSED SYSTEM BABY

Happy for Eagles fans tho

Not many unless Wentz has a bad game.

Wentz is fine. He might not be 100% off the start though, so you could see Foles starting the first two games.

>le OOGA BOOGA NORF DAKOTA STRONG man is humble
no sweetie

>Foles is in his thirties
>Born January 20, 1989

Think about this rationally for a moment: Carson Wentz doesn't have a reason to blame Nick Foles for his inability to play. He can only blame himself, luck, and the dude that rammed into his knee. So why would anyone but a beta sperg like OP be mad if Foles wins the owl?

Probably not too mad because the underdog thing seems to have fueled the rest of the team into the Owl.

Foles had more passing yards in this game than Wentz had in any game this year.

How could they start Wentz after that?

If Foles wins the SB he is the starter.

Carson probably feels great after coming up with a lot of the winning playcalls

He does a lot of coaching work behind the scenes

carson trusts in our lord and savior Jesus Christ

hes doing just fine

if Foles has another game like that against the Pats and brings the owl home to philly, it becomes hard to argue for Wentz starting first game next season. just sayin.

>wentz getting traded
He going to be the starter next year

Comon dude foles had one good game so far this year, the rest he's been trash

I’m just wondering how you can’t start a Super Bowl winning QB. That seems odd.

In Cleveland haha

Is he confirmed system baby yet?

3 good games

He was making incredible plays and throws just like Foles did today, it's not like he was checking it down dude

nick foles has always been underrated he was a beast at arizona

Who are the people saying this? Everyone I know in Philly loves Wentz. Are these casual bandwagon fans who haven't been watching the eagles until the playoffs?

Wentz still has elite playmaking abilities that foles doesn't .He is the face of their franchise for the next decade no matter what

The greatest thing the eagles front office could hope for is foles winning the superbowl and receiving a haul for him they could of only dreamed of , especially after trading for the Wentz pick.

lmao, before the game people were wondering if we should start sudfeld, but not foles is QB Emperor all of a sudden

>Win super bowl with Foles
>trade Foles

That’s a curse waiting to happen.

>trips

let's be honest, the sports world could use a good 100 year curse or two these days

A man of God will not feel this way

i wouldn't care if we won the super bowl
curse me all you want
fold the league for all i care
i just want one super bowl before i die

This. Literally win just this once and I am finally free.

Eagles should trade Foles to some shit team like the Giants, Browns, Bears, Dolphins, or Jets.

>Seething

He is too christian proper for that.

This literally reads like you copy/pasted from Reddit

especially adding "lol" to your sentence

Literal 25-year old franchise QB with no worries of job security and chance of winning SuperBowl. Yeah he's seething all right.

IF foles takes the owl home, i think they'll just keep him as backup. if wentz fucks up foles can take over. it's hard to tell as of yet.

who cares. foles gets btfo by the cheatriots in the owl anyway. wentz was your only real hope

No to the shit. It takes a year nearly to heal from ACL ruptures or tears like his. I wish him well. I do.

Wentz and Foles have the same insanely high ceiling, but Foles' floor is much, much, much lower than Wentz'.

Foles had an elite first season too.