What went wrong?

What went wrong?

16 episode seasons

well i don't want to blame it all on extreme islamic terrorist but.......................

AMC

>walkers

bringing in comic book -esque characters like Negan.

taking 6 episodes worth of story each season and stretching it into 16 episodes without increasing the budget

It became shit so it could fund the greatest kino ever, Better Call Saul

all the characters that had good characterization and development die, and the ones that are still alive dont get enough screen time.

ON A FARM

Everything, with the exception of the pilot.

>wrong

Negan is the best thing to happen this show in years.

It went past the first episode

I hated him at first because my girlfriend said "I like Negan, he's hot". Even though she used to love Glenn and he just had his skull smashed in by the cunt. But the other day we were talking about the episode and she said "by the way I really don't like Negan anymore, without the beard he looks like a pussy". Eat shit Negan, fucking faggot, I'd beat the shit out of you in a fight bitch cheeks.

>your gf openly tells you about men she think are hot and would fuck

So, when's her son due?

SHE DIDN'T SAY SHE WOULD FUCK HIM YOU FUCKING CUM RAG

Sorry, she's probably a class act and said she'd make sweet passionate love with them.

>user getting cucked by a TV show character
did she moan his name that night too?

SHE SAID NO FUCKING THING VIRGIN CUNT GO FUCK YOURSELF TO SOME ANIME FAGGOT

oh but she would

shes just waiting around until a guy hotter than you can impregnate her, shes clearly very comfortable with it.

I don't know. I can't hear her from my bedroom.

I denied her sex that night and the next few
no such thing

I remember when my ex a LONG LONG time ago used to tell me Edward was hot from Twilight and would leave me for him if he was real.
I gave her shit and she said from the book, not the actor.
Then she brought me to her friend's house with all her friends, none of mine, and my ex made fun of me in front of everyone because I'm jealous she'd leave me for a fictional character.
Everyone laughed at me, but they don't get it.
You don't tell someone you'd leave them for someone else, even if they're fake.
There supposed to be with you.
/rant

>too many characters
>too much bad acting
>main characters are always safe
>Negan made things interesting when he showed up but he's actually very lenient with Rick's group so it's boring as fuck again
>90% of the seasons is filler

The last time I enjoyed the Walking Dead was when the Governor was still alive. That being said the episode where Negan kills Glenn and Abraham is probably the best in the series.

Did you don your robe and wizard hat before blasting everyone with magic missiles?

Because the only time something of worth even happens is the season finale or the first episode of the season. Everything in-between is uneventful and usually a waste of time.

Nah she did cheat on me eventually so I let him have a cheater for a wife.

Women have the minds of children. If you give them an inch, they'll take a mile. At first it begins with a simple joke that she thinks a fictional character is hot, then she's hitting up guys on tinder. You have to nip it in the bud

I dropped it after the Governor arc. It just got monotonous, and they started introducing character I gave zero fucks about.

it's been 7 years. i can't drop this shit now

Needs more leaning back