Civilization Six Leaders

So a bunch of leaks came out and most of the civs and leaders got leaked for civ six. Its a really interesting roster, they wanted to pick leaders that are a little unusual but also to not necessarily pick leaders that "glorious" but that have very interesting personalities and agendas and would be interesting to interact with politically but distinct from one another, which is why we have Cleopatra and hojo tokimune instead of anyone fuckjng else

Without further ado
America, teddy
Egypt, cleo
Japan, hojo tokimune
China, Qin Shi Huan
India, Ghandi
Aztecs, Montezuma
England, Vicky
Arabia, Saladin
Brazil, Pedro II
France, Catherine de Medici (wut)
Germany , Frederick Barabosa
Greece, Pericles
Kongo, Alonso
Poland, jodwiga
Russia,peter
Scythians, tomyris
Russia,peter
Sumeria, gilgamesh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Scythian_campaign_of_Darius_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its not all the civs tho

Cmon it's cool

Cmon

Bump, fuck the French I wanna talk bout vidya

fuck them for not being original, i want to see some new civs, not the same old ones with one new ability

Dude what the fuck do you suggest, first off its not a conppete list and even then you really wanna to play a civ game that doesn't start out with all the basic civs? I don't wanna buy civ and it's like PLAY AS MEXICO, THE HITTITES AND ZAPOTECAS! no America Egypt or Aztecs tho.
Also, fucking sycthians. What's your problem that's sick. Kongo is also new
Also Golden Horde is what apparently the next leak is being predicted as being based on some evidence, led by Uzbek Khan

No Persia? Fucking hell

more European civs tbqh, who the fuck wants to play as muslims or africans

Scythians?

y tho

>Poland, jodwiga
Are you fucking shitting me? Out of all the great kings we had they picked Jadwiga (yes she was elected a king to avoid interregnum) ? Literally all she did in her life was: marry that dude across our eastern border and spread the legs. Holy shit this is some serious pandering to the feminists.

That's what I thought as well, it's pretty weird, but like I said we haven't gotten all the civs revealed yet, I mean its fucking Persia.

What do you think about the Scythians being in the game? Their leader killed Cyrus the great

There's like two or three goddamn muslim/black civs, there's SO many European civs

There's a lot of chicks in this one

yeah but the same old european, there is like literally a ton more
Hungary for one

Cause it's cool, I think. Tomyris is legendary. Also they did Huns last time, so just for variety

That would be gay

How the fuck is hungary european? Wasn't it founded by a bunch of asian nomads?

>India, Ghandi
ah my old nemesis, back again.
Hope you enjoy nuclear hell fire

That's the only reason he was bitching about the roster in the first place cause Hungary isn't there when meanwhile literally Persia is missing. Hungary is not even close to worthy

they have fucking scythians

Exactly

Im fine with it. Mongolians have been in the game before and they did far more damage to Persia than any other nation. I actually enjoy nuking the shit out Ghengis Khan playing as Darius

yes.... Kingdom of Hungary is not christian

at all
that was one of he ideas for more European civs, not just Hungary

they did the same thing with 5

>Kongo
>a civilization

>Arabia
>a country that ever existed

civ games are extreme pleb tier. I don't know how people play turn based strategy, it's autismal.

Dude look at the roster for civ V tho and tell me it did not have enough European civs. By the end of this games life time it will have shit tons of Europeans. Don't worry fucker. But I doubt they will do Hungary

I turned my back on this game the minute the revealed that fisher price abortion of an artstyle

To be fair, its called Civilizations. Not countries. Civilizations transcend both borders and time. It could mean bunch of different countries over centuries.

Look into Alonso.
Also we don't know what they are calling the Arabia civ, it might be Saudi, but ya maybe Arabian empire

This is what it intends, usually a civ in the game will take elements from sometimes vastly different time periods in the civilization.

honestly my dream is seeing Curonia or Semigallia in civ, but it will probably never happen, shame they only do the big civs

When are they adding nixon

Literally who

sounds like a std desu

the small madmen baltic tribe who together with estonians sacked and burned swedens old capital to the ground

Persia

Still no Abo King! WTF!! Thas racis

Jan Sobieski is rolling in his grave

>who the fuck wants to play as muslims or africans

I don't want to play them.
I do want to crush them.

>not spain

I know we'd still have memesabel the catholic as a leader but come on

>Kongo
>civilisation
let's be completely honest here

I don't think the people who made this even believe it

>tfw Isabella of Portugal is the Spain leader

T R A S T A M A R A

I thought kongo was the place you went to get away from civilization

BONGO BONGO BONGO I DONT WANNA LEAVE THE CONGO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO

Can England have someone else that isn't fucking Vicky

There's a thousand other interesting leaders to choose from. I'm so glad I started playing grand strategies instead of this history flavoured board game

BINGO BANGLE BUNGLE I'M SO HAPPY IN THE JUNGLE I REFUSE TO GO

>Catherine de Medici
>Jedwiga

What the fucking fuck? Talk about forcing women into places they should not be

Why not Louis XIV, St. Louis, Napoleon, Richard Coeur-de-Lion, Charlemagne, etc. for France instead of an Italian woman who only ruled while her husband was away?

Kongo

as a civ in the game

don't make me fucking laugh, the only sub-saharan african civ worth a damn mentioning is the Zulu and maybe the Malians but even that is pushing it by alot.

Fucking Kongo, I'm gonna laugh at that shit for days.

>Germany , Frederick Barabosa
Not Bismark. I'm afraid I'll wait for the expansion that adds him.

>Germany not being Bismarck
Never again, Civ, Never again.

>Wanting Bismarck AGAIN

God forbid we have anyone else

You've got it backwards, Kongo were a big Christian state who operated on equal terms in the Portuguese for most of their history. Mali piggybacked off of North African Muslims.

And the fucking Zulus? Really? That's just a massive sign you know nothing about African history. The Zulus were the most primitive African power around.

Honestly, I'd like to see them man up and ditch their SJW and PC bullshit and add more interesting leaders, such as Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Tito, Vlad, and so on. Or, at the very least make 2-3 alternatives to each country. And each leader would have different bonuses. For instance, a good, neutral, and bad leader (in relative terms) for each country. That shouldn't be hard to do at all, especially in 6, where the budget for the leaders is 10 times lower than 5. But I guess they're going for the all age friendly bullshit. Boring...

Yeah, I know, mods and whatnot... but it's not the same with them. They're not up to par with official stuff. Well, whatever. Anything's better than Beyond Earth at this point. Talk about failure...

>greece : pericles
fucking finally
where is source

that's too much wooooooork

why can't we just make a worse version of the older game :((((

>Catherine de Médicis
Yeay, an italian sjw. Enjoy the bonus
>+50% spread of the other religions within your borders
>+100% spread of your leg.

Where's the Australian leader?

I knew it. I fucking knew it, that they will chose Jadwiga. I was hoping for Sobieski. Sigh. Obviously they didnt want to trigger mudslims. Im still happy that they even put Poland into game.

Why is teddy so fat though

i cri evrytiem ;_;

But honestly, it's gonna be a flop, just like 5 was on release. It's only going to get good (and that's not even 100% guaranteed) after it gets its expansions and mods.

>Egypt, Cleopatra
According to my sources Cleo was Macedonian or some shit, not even black. Could have chosen a better leader, like Ramses II or some shit.

They had Mao in their previous games, also Napoleon, he's not very PC either.

Someone's just going to say an emu, why would you bother asking

>Egypt

Will she be a Nubian Kwueen n shit?

I'll just stick with 5, they had it just about right since the expansions, and the player made mod fixes everything else. No reason to get 6 honestly, they won't change much anyway I bet.

You most notable war was one involving Emus.

>montezuma

Why not Cortes? Or some feathered Bird-God? Montezuma is getting old

It's always the American

>Vicky

Pretty boring choice. The Victorian era was a glorious time for the country, but Victoria herself isn't a very interesting figure.

For example they wanted to put in the Pueblo people with a lot of anasazi elements.

> NO PERSIANS
> SCYTHIANS (WHO WERE PERSIAN VASSALS)

WTF I hate civ now ;_;

A guy was Jogaila. Damn. I wanted Sobieski so bad cuz remove kebab

God I'm so hyped for this game.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Scythian_campaign_of_Darius_I

Good read

>Not Spain
>Poland
>Brazil
>No Portugal

>more European civs tbqh, who the fuck wants to play as muslims or africans

Not me. I like killing their armies, pillaging their tiles and razing their cities tho. I then put my own city in the area just to rub salt in the wound.

Persia's religion can get out of hand if you don't destroy them quick.

>Isabel
>A meme
Kill yourself

>that is a massive sign you know nothing about African History

user, its fucking african civilizations, I don't think it even matters if I don't know shit about em.

>Gandhi

Every. Fucking. Time. Don't they have any other significant leaders?

Kneel before your Sumerian overlords

>only one leader per civ
>the game doesn't give you a choice of 2-3 per civ
how are they still fucking this up?

Nope, India wasn't an entity until after the British, it'd always been a load of warring kingdoms beforehand

It's because of the nuke meme thing with him