***OFFICIAL VIKINGS/JAGUARS SHELTER THREAD***

Get the fuck in here Jags and Vikings bros. Our hopes for a Good Guyb Owl have been dashed but we'll both come back next season bigger and stronger.

At least you still have this

I've been a vikings fan long enough to know we're not coming back next season.

The refs got me shook 4 life.

I would have rather been btfo today desu.

M-MUH MINNESOTA MIRACLE!

Burrs fan here. Sorry about the 2010 implode and ending Favre's career.

Was hoping for this to be the owl. Couldn't have been a worse outcome today.

All 3 of our QB's contracts are up and we're too high up in the draft order to get a good pick most likely. Bridgewater missed one of the most important seasons in the development of a QB and will likely bust out, Keenum is going to be traded away after this fucking game, and Bradford can't start because if he does his glass bones will fracture again.

This is going to be even worse than the '10 implode

At least the Jags put up a good fight and had to work against the refs. The Vikings got blown out by a team missing its starting quarterback. Jesus Christ if I were a Vikings fan I'd probably consider suicide.

We consider it every time we see the Vikings make the playoffs.

What game did you watch? The refs basically only called obvious penalties, they let ticky tack stuff on both sides go. The difference is the Jags made some pretty obvious PI in crucial spots. I'm a Niners fan that was cheering hard for the Jags but complaining about the refs is pathetic, calls were lopsided b/c the Jags made some pretty obvious late penalties

this, i showed up to the party with a pack of razorblades

This is true.

Fucking kill yourselves viqueens, we were up against the GOAT + kike refs and you shit the bed against Nick Foles

Voted blue too

This guy gets it

>ticky tacky stuff slide
>game clinching first down had an egregious hold

Don't forget calling the fumble dead

Dude, im sick of posting all of the egregious non-calls. Just look at like any other thread. Literally 0 offensive/defensive penalties.

at least the vikings imploded in the conference and didn't shit up the superbowl with a blow out game

>no comfy meme owl

>I'm a Niners fan
lel your not fooling anyone, patshit fag

Hi

To be honest, I'm glad we lost here instead of losing our home owl. We'll try again next year.

>It's a "Patchwork Patriots offensive line manages to protect their quarterback against a Pro Bowler, All-Pro, a guy with 12.5 sacks and 7 FFs, and the Defensive Player of the Year without being called holding a single time" episode

Holding happens every play, I didn't notice anything egregious on that play. They only called super obvious PI with all eyes on it

You will be irrelevant next year. This was your last chance, now you're fucked. Aaron won't be injured next year, you're finished.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
L
O
W
N

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T

>ITS OUR TIME
>LE SKOL 2 D BOWL xD
>BEST DEFENSE AND HIGH CALIBER OFFENSE
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PATHETIC

MINIPEEPEE POOQUEENS
I
N
I
P
E
E
P
E
E

P
O
O
Q
U
E
E
N
S

wew

Nigger are you fucking braindead just look at the final play's replay, it's a perfect angle

lad

The only part of me that's a Patriots fan is the joy they gave me absolutely gifting us Garoppolo. My statement is not wrong, the Jags committed the most obvious PI calls I've seen in awhile. Go iggles

Alright should've had that one then, even if holding happens every single play. So penalties are what, 2-6 and you're still complaining?

that huge pi was ticky tacky though not to mention out of bounds and uncatchable

Puckers
>Lose rodgers
>can't compete

Vikes
>Lose 1st and 2nd string
>Go 13-3

>literal game changing penalty not called
>yeah it wasn't bad there's no evidence of bias

Fucking braindead kike now moving the goalposts

We're losing all three to Free Agency most likely.

Someone post the Dan Connolly sleeperhold on Marcell Dareus pic

>literally game changing penalty

They would've had another play after the penalty to get the first and even without the Jags have to go the field with no timneouts?

Yeah sure man

He wouldn't have gotten the fucking first down, idiot. Telvin Smith had the angle on him, that's the whole reason he was held

Yes so they replay the third down farther back. NE still has a shot to get it and best case the Jags have to go the field and score a TD with no timeouts and a minute left. You're really grasping saying that one cost you the game LOL

Keenum isn't the future and deserves to get paid by a moor desperate club.

Vikings will hover around the wild card/.500 club for a few seasons, probably start teddy two gloves next year, and hope to pick up a qb in 2019, hopefully becoming relevant again in 2020. Thielen will be too old by then, but diggs is promising and hopefully the other youngster will improve.

Young Vikings fans deserved this; they were too cocky in thinking that there weren't a myriad of humiliating ways for a Minnesota sports franchise to embarrass themselves in the playoffs.

Hope the eagles win it all; that patriots team is too toxic for the sport at large, with all the egos on the field and in the front office. At least I can rest easy in the knowledge that once Brady/Belichick finally leave the franchise will be fucked for a while.

Yeah they totally would've went for it on FOURTH DOWN IN THEIR OWN TERRITORY

Holy shit kill yourself

>Yes so they replay the third down farther back.
Or Jacksonville declines the penalty and it's 4th down.

>an accepted holding call is a loss of downs and not just replayed farther back

Are you really this dumb???

What? Like you said they got the first down out of it. If you decline the penalty its first down. If you accept you replay 3rd down with the penalty yards.

How can I tell I'm arguing with Jags "fans" hahaha

You aren't arguing, you're just spewing trash to destroy the conversation, constantly moving the goalposts and deflecting away from any real argument.

You're a spineless, dishonest, coward.

See now you realized that you're retarded and don't know how penalties work but are too "spineless" to admit it. Nice try though

yeah you had your chance, rodgers back next season

>LE NOW ITS TIME TO PHILOSOPHIZE AND TAKE COMFORT IN BEING ANPATHETIC LOSER CUZ WE COUDNT SKOL TO LE BOWL
>I-I-I SAW THIS C-COMING
>I EXPECTED THIS

FUCKING CUCCKS
U
C
K
I
N
G

C
U
C
C
K
S

PATHETIC
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE BOWL

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NIGGERS
UR LOSS ISNT EVEN AN HOUR OLD
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Doubtful. We'll be starting Bridgewater on a prove it contract. No early draft team in their right mind would take the risk on him over a draft prospect, and all the other playoff teams (except maybe jax) already have their qb for next year.

We'll run dalvin cook into the ground over the next two seasons, eke out maybe one wild card spot, be just good enough to not fire people until 2020, then make another nfccg only to lose in embarrassing fashion once again.

Enjoy your commute tomorrow, minneaplefags.

They would have had another play but it would have been 3rd and long (illegal hands to the face is 15 yards). Brady sucked converting on third down that game too begin with.

Very likely a game changing no call.

See, more dishonesty. Doing exactly what I pointed out, does not want conversation, attempts to shut it down.

A true parasite

Again, even IF New England doesn't get it (which its very possible they don't). The Jags still have to go all the way down the field and score a touchdown with no timeouts and a minute left on a NE defense that had been stopping them consistently in the 4th quarter.

It MAY have robbed them of a chance at a Minnesota Miracle type play, but that is hardly game changing. It realistically wouldn't have mattered.

Didn't you guys just get thrashed by a back up QB?
You know, a QB that could easily be traded for?
So cute.

How is that dishonest? I can't have a discussion with you if you legitimately don't understand how penalties work, your incorrect line of thinking completely changes the severity of the non-called hold.

Sorry if you can't understand that, nice ad hominem though

I'm the guy that went brainlet about the penalty thing. Not him

I left the convo awhile ago when I got BTFOed and now you're arguing with some stranger

>moving the goalposts
>more dishonesty nothingness
>topped off with passive aggressive nonsense

Bugmen sure are ugly when they squirm

>implying we can get foles
It’s MN. We have no chance at a good quarterback for more than a season.

Fair, it happens man. I only harped on it because I assumed it was this asshat that did it

Birds fan. Didn't reasonably expect to make the superb owl. Even if the Birds lost, I'd easily root for the Vikes since they seem to have a comfy fanbase that deserved a win.
Fuck the Jags though. You jamokes were supposed to put Brady down for good

You only harped on it because you know you were fundamentally wrong and figured out that you could ruin the conversation and make it mean nothing

Because you know, you're a dishonest coward.

Again, I didn't realize it when I came into the thread but acknowledged that it was indeed a hold they missed.

I just question how much of an effect it really would have had. But yeah keep crying dude

Now you are deflecting, another trait I pointed out earlier. This time it's on multiple levels.

Stop the dishonesty mate, it rots your brain. Keep fucking being a coward and see where that gets you.

im sorry bros, bad guys won, its all over, fuck the superbowl

lol this guy

>Jacksonville declines the penalty and its 4th down

No dude. If Jacksonville accepted the penalty it would have been 3rd and 19. The Pats would have ran the ball one more time and the Jags would have burned their last timeout with about 1:25 left in the game. If they declined the penalty the outcome would have been EXACTLY the same as it would have been had no penalty been called at all. No matter which way you slice it it would have been extremely tough for the Jaguars to win. Bortles is no way a QB that anyone would say has a very good shot of marching his team downfield with 1:30 left and no timeouts left into the end zone.

>not using caps

Pure soy.

>Alzheimer's patient can't remember last week

To be fair they've abandoned the 'uncatchable' aspect of PIs anyway. Uncatchable balls don't really matter anymore.

>Bortles is no way a QB that anyone would say has a very good shot of marching his team downfield with 1:30 left and no timeouts left into the end zone.

To be fair he has done it before

>watching fucked jags v pats game with family
>see team BTFO by refs
>look at pats fans laughing
>see Bortles has tears rolling down his face
>my mom was cheering for the Pats the whole time
>just sitting there silently
>my mom says "well at least it was a clean game, not any important calls missed. I wonder when Gronk will recover from that dirty hit?"

bump