I would rather have 1 million French die than to rather ha e 1 person be islamaphobic. Fuck islamaphobia

I would rather have 1 million French die than to rather ha e 1 person be islamaphobic. Fuck islamaphobia.

Lol

This desu

>tfw you live in an islamaphobic country
>tfw your retarded countrymen blindly hate on peaceful muslims
>tfw you will never be a tolerant country like uk france or sweden

At least they aren't African.

This,

All French people deserve to disappear

We are more tolerant though.
Sweden is nothing compared to us

The more the west questions Islam the more they will revive what's coming to them.

Death to all who insult Islam.

I know you guise are probably joking ironically but in all seriousness this is how Sup Forums and 4chodes looked before moralfagging cunts from reddit got here

>I would rather have 1 million French die
>Muslim population in France: 4.7 Million
I wholeheartedly agree, OP.

Aaaand Reddit found the thread

dont worry m8 you're almost there

also fuck that girl lying on the ground right? she was probably a islamophobe

Are you accusing me of Islamophobia? I was simply stating the Muslim population of France out of context. How dare you make the racist implication that 1 million French muslims should die.

Absolutely disgusting, I expected better of this board.

Do people actually just believe that Islam means peace?

How can we move forward as a civilization when the majority of people are so stupid. Do a quick search online and you will find that Islam means submission, submission to Allah and his rules. There is no mention of the word peace in the whole book.

religion of peace

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Just down vote him for his racists comments.

Islam means submission
fuck off diaspora shill

I would rather have 66.03 million French die than to rather ha e 1 person be islamaphobic! Fuck islamaphobia.

People spout that "islam is peace" meme without thinking. They havent even seen a goddamn picture of the coran but they are indoctrinated to believe they know what islam is about. Its the same with that other "diversity is our strength" meme. People just repeat it without thinking why or why not.

Just think about how fucking stupid the average citizen of the west is and then consider the fact that half the population is even more fucking stupid. You will easily understand why we are in the situation we are right now, where a little girl gets run over by a truck amongst 80 people and politicians all over the world will come out and say that islam is peace. Its some 1984 bullshit.

Hope they get you next.

Better yet, I'll contact the mods so they'll delete this subreddit altogether! No more bigoted, racist comments!

Edit: Thanks for the Gold, kind stranger!

hope they get you next? he is one of them... his name is akbed

I really don't know why you dont raid those fuckers. I mean, we have 10% muslims, and most of them peaceful as fuck and kinda feared. We're in open war with them, we're their enemy #1.
But nothing happening.
We also had radiacals with their jihad and shariah shit, but FSB doing their job perfectly.

Why EU security services are so shit?

I would rather have 1 million French die than literally most things. Fuck the French.

>GERMANY YES!

i would rather have 1 million french cucks like you die than not

>Islam has nothing to do with terrorism
THEN WHY THE FUCK IS EVERY SINGLE ATROCIOUS LOSS OF CIVILIAN LIFE IN EUROPE DONE BY FUCKING MUZZIES

When are Muslims going to realise they can't flee from the rampant death caused by Islam in the third world and bring Islam with them?

i too would rather all the frogs be systematically executed than a muslim to get their feelings hurt.

we can always hurt the muslims feelings after all the cheese-munching surrender monkeys are gone.

whats the story behind the truck thing? I only just got back from buttfuck nowhere and have no idea what happened.

some truck ran over a bunch of frogs. froggies say its Le Terror. Sup Forums jacking off all night

Win win situation

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this.

FUCK OFF MUGABE
RHODESIANS NEVER DIE

Islam means submission you fucking french nigger. Now go out there and drag out of their houses to the streets and execute them so that they never forgett your rage.

You haven't seen anything yet.

You made your bed, lay in it now. It just so happens to be a grave but hey that where all empires go

>60% white
>20 TRILLION in debt
>Crumbling infrastructure (Rust belt etc)
>Provoking China in the South China Sea
>Provoking Russia in Eastern Europe
>Most of the world has a negative opinion of the USA
>Alienated most Muslims, Most now think they're in Jihad against you and are willing stage military coups to align with Russia or China.

You done fucked up boi

Yes, Sadly prepare for attacks like this in Every week now. ISIS has 5'000 fighters there. You will be just like Syria soon. The death toll in Europe will be equal

>implying Germany will ever be as tolerant as Sweden
sorry Hans, you need more immigrants

>China
>Russia
>Threat
I hate USA and even I know they could take on the whole world. Also fuck off proxyfag

We've pretty much fucked up non-stop since 1945.

That said, we're not nearly as bad as you and the rest of Africa, Mugabe.

wtf? I have french now

Islam means submisson, Achmed.

I do not understand what you mean by this sentence.

these are so fucking dank

thanks for the laugh mate

:D SEND MUSLIM FRIENDS TO HERE PLS!

no chemical weapons were found in Iraq

This
We're all citizens of the world, we must love each other as we would our own people
Don't give hate and racism a chance, let's stand with our muslim brethren and pray for them, they will need all our support to overcome these tragic events

Will the Muslims be well taken care of? They have some special needs.

I wish my country was inhabited by peaceful and tolerant muslims instead of the racist xenophobic russophobic racists

I agree entirely.

I hope we glass the ME, but bastille day is a shitty thing to celebrate. A bunch of fags hung up and killed some businessman and his family because factory work is hard.

Led to dismantling the monarchy, and the country went full retard until Napoleon stepped in.

How's that food shortage going?
I guess the ebul white oppressors aren't that bad now huh.

Fuking racist islamophobe.

Learn, faggot:

I would rather have 999 trillion people die twice each than to rather read 1 more islamophobe comment in this thread.

Hey kids! This is called mental illness. Take notes.

Por que nunca nos responden a los españoles? Literalmente no nos hacen ni puto caso, se creen que somos moros o mejicanos o algo

No quiero que me hagan el vacio siempre en este apartado

would bang/10