Shitbirds win

>shitbirds win
>no more norings memes
>cheatriots win
>just the status quo
it's a lose-lose situation, this is the worst timeline possible.

So root for the Patriots because what's another ring anyway, but as soon as Niggles get one you can never call them no ring ever again

This

Root for the patriots because it will hurt the league more, which will be even sweeter because they rigged it for the Pats to recover their image due to the kneeling

>historic 6th ring
>one shitty city winning its first and only ring in your lifetime

Not that hard really.

Pats winning is just so fucking BORING though. I hate the feeling after a SB of just "so what?"

Honestly, I agreed with this, but then I watched that EDP video
Pure kino
iggles gonna do it la

This.

We know what to expect of the Patriots and their fans if they win. They're insufferable, but at least we're used to it, and besides losing one owl won't make them any less obnoxious. However, Eagles fans manage to be uppity and insufferable cunts even without an owl. I can only imagine how rabid they'll get if they win at the Patriots expense. It won't be fun.

I'll take the Pats all day everyday.

>Vikes fans this butthurt about the BBC (Big Bird Cock)

Fuck that, Pats fans get more insufferable with every win, they always act like they are hated underdogs for some reason. I'm tired of it. I say let the Eagles have one, I like Foles.

>patriots win with blatant refballing
>Philadelphia destroys itself
>investigators find evidence of Goodell and officiating crews rigging games
>Goodell sent to prison for match fixing and "kills himself" like Hernandez

The only possible good outcome.

Philly fans are actual garbage. They deserve every bit of suffering that comes their way. Fuck them.

You want sympathy from others? Then don't throw batteries players, and don't cheer when visiting rivals suffering career ending injuries, and don't boo Santa while pelting him with snowballs.

They're a stain on sports fandom.

Lmao fuck you I hope bill and Tom get murdered

Passive aggressive Boston faggotry is infinitely worse than philly chimping out

Classy fans are boring. I'll take rabid bydlo fans over demure faggots any day

I hate that passive aggressive Boston shit so much. They need to be torn down a peg. Im tired of them acting all superior and mature even after getting gifted games by the refs

Do you hear yourself right now? Philly fans unironically celebrate when visiting players injure themselves and throw beer bottles at their own fucking players.

Passive aggressive Boston fans will never be worse than that.

Maybe you should try not being a pussy

>WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

>beer bottles at their own fucking players
citation needed
btw, everyone agrees cheering irvin being injured wast terrible, and he's gone on record forgiving eagles fans for it
we've all made up and moved on, user, and you should too
you're just a bitter fan of the cowboys/redskins/giants, or perhaps a steelers/vikings/pats fan
we have lots of enemies

>cleveland throws bottles at refs trying to kill them
b-b-b-but muh batteries! get a life, queer

>trying to kill refs

based

Two of your examples are DECADES old you fucking thin skinned faggot. The same fans that did that shit are not the same fans of today. A lot of the fans who threw the big bad snowballs in the 60's might not even be alive now. Grow the fuck up and move on.

>ringless teams cheering for another ringless team to win one
>accepts that they'll get mocked by philly if they win
>they are ok with this

What's this mentality again?

>Philly fans unironically celebrate when visiting players injure themselves

Everyone celebrates, they just do it quietly.

Clearly what is needed is for the Pats to go up big and then blow it by giving up 4 scores while Tom Brady suffers a career ending injury.

Better calling them on the fans than calling them on the Patriots' opponents

>not cheering for the tingles underdog
>wanting the Pats to get YET ANOTHER fucking ring
>muh historic sixth
If you're not a Pats fan and you're cheering for the Pats and Brady you're LITERALLY a cuckold beta and a bandwagon

Stoolers fans literally seething right now

this is the election all over again

this is why im pullin for the pats

I'm already so used to the Patriots winning the Superb Owl anyways. The Eagles fans are already so obnoxious without any Super Bowl wins under their belt.

You're a vagina

Not to mention a corporate drone too.

The NFL wants Brady to win, really fucking badly.