Australia could be fucking beautiful

Hi cunts, i'm here to educate you on why our country could be the best in the world.

>Outside of the cities, majority white
>In the cities, majority of immigrants are either asians (decent, not perfect) and Mediterranean (either bro tier or absolute scum). Statistically though, we have a massively high white majority.
>Fuck off we're full (Aussies are still racist at heart, cause we love banter)
>Amazing geography, you cunts think we're all desert but i'm about to show you otherwise. Yes, there's a lot of desert but also a lot more, we are a massive continent.

So what's ruining it? Australians. Yes, our own whites.

Nanny state leftie cucks, Rupert murdoch and his media empire and coles and woolworths.

These 3 are the biggest culprits for why our nation is going to shit and i will detail why in the following posts, so just hear me out.

I'm not saying the niggers in melbourne carjacking are not a problem, immigrants ARE. But they are symptoms of a virus and the virus is the above 3. We remove them, immigrants will step into line or FUCK OFF.

Now enjoy pictures of beautiful australia and i'll explain why these 3 evils need to fucking get the fuck out.

>Coles and woolworths.

For those that don't know, they are the 2 supermarkets here.

So for the last 20 years, they have systematically removed and killed off any sort of independant grocer, newsagent, butcher in their areas.

They have destroyed "made in Australia" and exported millions of jobs away.

More recently, they have blackmailed our milk producers to accept 1 cent per litre (down from 5) under threat of using chinese milk. They are now turning our farmers into literal slaves. Fucking unaustralian.

It gets worse though, when you find out the 2 companies have been collaborating on prices together. They create the appearance of competition but in reality use the milk and tissues as loss leaders to get people in their stores (plus they killed off nearly every independent) and then jack the prices up on everything else.

Groceries keep rising here, out of pure greed of these two. In any other country, a monopoly (yes, they are a monopoly) would be illegal.

The only shops that have survived their onslaught are hipster ones in places where dumb hipsters will pay retarded high prices. They barely stay in business.

With the most recent self serve thing, they've also cut 88 thousand jobs and made 88 thousand aussies between the two, unemployed.

Mass redundancies across the board, to deliver less service overall. You won't find a checkout chick in store, yet prices keep rising for the shareholders.

Don't get me wrong, i understand its their job as a company to do this jew shit for their shareholders, but our politicians are gutless for letting their fuckery go on for this long.

Bump

>Island that time forgot
>Bunch of white criminals put on it
>Centuries later their skin is light brown and they're uncivilized
>Most have Abbo DNA in them
>They do shit like cover themselves in dead birds in order to wrestle kangaroos

Pretty sure we have the mentality in supporting farmers when it comes to milk. Avoid any supermarket brand when i go shopping.

Rupert murdoch.

Tell me cunts, how does it make you feel when you realize that one man owns 90% of our media, news stations, foxtel, papers.

Then you start looking into the kind of agendas he pushes. Because he pushes a lot. Ranging from the following.

>Making our young girls into sluts
>Promoting globalism and immigrants
>Shilling for coles and woolworths
>Scare campaigns against "car hoons" which cause our police to focus on them while REAL CRIMINALS run rampant in our streets (melbourne)
>Media opinion pieces defending those african thugs running amok in melbourne
>NBN

NBN is the funniest one. Rupert owns a majority stake in foxtel, so high speed internet would threaten foxtel. He had to kill it, i also understand that, don't get me wrong.

But what was amazing was how every cunt fell for his scare campaign against labor (i hate labor, but krudd was still 100% right about nbn) and pushed this bullshit "fibre to the node" crap we have now.

He helped the libs shill how it would be cheaper, it would be cheaper.

Well guess what cunts, it's now overblown 30 billion over cost AND shittier AND we still have to deal with telstra!

Oh and guess what, malcom turnbull and rupert murdoch...both own telstra shares.

What a fucking surprise.

This is just the tip of the iceberg by the way, rupert's agendas go very deep and are ruining our society.

you forgtot to mention aldi, they're up there with coles and woolies.

>Nanny state lefties.

This is a broad term, but i use it for anyone who's an authoritarian and thinks the government has their best interests at heart AND loves being trodden on AND loves rapefugees.

These faggot cunts are infected with rupert murdoch's agendas and are the literal meme.

They're only prevalent in the cities, mind you. They can't survive in the country, they're pussies.

But in the city, they hold massive voter blocks ransom and force politicians to do their bidding.

Here's a sample of the INSANE laws they've gotten us into.

>Firewood collection now illegal in victoria. No, i don't mean chopping a tree down, i mean picking up fallen wood to burn yourself and help do your part to stop a bushfire. That is now illegal. Fun bonus fact: The bill was supported by the greens, funded by the CFEMU...that F in there stands for Forestry, or LOGGERS. They're forcing you to buy wood instead of picking up your own.

>Nanny state red tape on every single form, over complicated and wasting billions. Any sort of government transaction is made more complicated than it needs to be.

>Fines for going 1km/h over, when a rational person would understand a bit of human error happens, we're only human

>When it comes to cyclists, they have to pay no rego and are allowed to run red lights, but they don't get fined

>Shilling for refugees to get homes, which they then destroy and go on crime sprees (melbourne carjackings anyone).

And that's just a taste cunts.

Please keep this thread alive, i have lots more to share if people are listening.

I absolutely love my country, i love the real Australians who talk shit with me, how we banter each other...but we don't have long, before this place turns to shit.

We are one of the last untouched bastions in the world, but we need to do something quick about media faggotry and globalist corporations thinking they own us.

your country is nothing but chinks. literally everywhere in the most important part of australia are chinks here chinks there, its literally singapore.

damn shame.

We even have snow! We really are not just a desert, this is a fucking fantastic country and i suggest all you cunts go out and explore it, it's truly wonderful.

The only way we're going to save australia is to keep her pure and free of globalism.

If you are worried about

>Seeing your sons and daughters turned into degenerates
>Seeing our nature destroyed
>Seeing your jobs vanish and be outsourced
>Never getting a home of your own
>Not living in a nanny state
>Not having rapefugees everywhere

Then you need to fucking act. And not by tackling the symptoms, you need to go after the root cause. The lugenpresse.

The insidious media and corporations like woolworths and coles must be told to fuck off. They need to be told they're not welcome here.

Don't shop there, convince your mates to also not shop there. Organise boycotts and deprive them of their money. Make them become more australian or get no shekels.

Every chance you get, call the media out on their lies. Tell your mates, show them why the media is literally lying to their faces. Discredit the media and use their own tactics against them.

It's the only way we will win, we need to remove the cancer to remove the symptoms.

Not when you step outside a city.

Statistically speaking, we are nowhere near overrun yet.

We still have time.

You cunts did amazing by voting in pauline.

But read what i wrote above and act on this, because it's just as important.

bump cunts, for a real thread and not slide bullshit

I am reading this OP.
Go ahead.

>Outside of the cities, literally fucking nothing except annoying accents, 40s architecture and dysfunctional toilets and British tourists
>I'll give you that the majority of immigrants are decent
>Aussies aren't racist at heart, that's a load of bullshit. Racism is part of Australian 'banter' but people here aren't genuinely racist unlike in the U.S. At bars here where there's Asian Australians and white Australians drunk as fuck and they never say racist shit to each other while in American bars when people are drunk they're racist as fuck. When people are drunk they reveal their true selves

Geography's ok

Main problem is geographically we're situated below the world's largest Muslim population, a place with 1 toilet/10 square kilometres, pedophile tourist land, 1 billion intelligent psychopathic businessmen and their drone workers, plastic surgery land and anime and besides us is an oversized pasture

thanks for the bump mate.

As i said, the indidious evils are corporations that fuck over our fellow aussies (woolies/coles) and murdoch's media empire which pushes atrociously fucked up shit on our youth and those naive enough to believe it as fact.

They must be fixed before we can possibly convert enough of those leftie cucks back to our side with reasoning.

the problem is the shit immigrants are not dealt with. they need to be. yes, like 70% are fine but don't ignore the other 30% because you don't wanna offend.

you're right though, we're not racist like "i hate niggers" we just say things how we see it and don't hold back about it, it's just banter. when a nig's chimping out though we'll tell him he's a fucking nigger.

you're also right about no infrastructure outside the city, but the nature is fucking beautiful and ideal for building your own home to raise a family on.

problem is, every fucking job is being outsourced thanks to companies like coles/woollies and forcing people to live in the cities.

there used to be more jobs in the countryside, now it's getting worse and worse.

bump again

and by bump I mean instinctive sageru

thanks mate

hopefully cunts get home from work soon, i've said what needs to be said, would be good to get some discussion going

I like following this nice Australian family and their adventures on facebook. It warms me.

nice tits, real?

what happens mate?

>2 queers and their fag hags

Is this what passes for a "family" in Australia now? What a disgrace

Yes, they are real.

The Dad is a Greek immigrant and he is a bodybuilder, fitness, and nutrition guru. I started following them to see more of Dominique's boobs, but looking through their photos I saw them having a lot of fun.

Playing paintball

I just saw some guy on The Drum on ABC blame colonization for Nice and then call Sup Forums the dark web

>We will never have Bob Katter as our PM
Why even live?

just so you know, paintball guns are banned in some states.

Don't know what this was. Some kind of rafting/kayaking maybe? Going in caves?

His kids were part of this thing called the "Food Patrol" where they went around in public driving on lawnmowers and put people in "Food Jail" for eating unhealthy.

The jail. I think there might have been a commercial or a public access tv show or something like that.

Lol we'll never be great we can't make shit. I live in Sydney most Aussies are compliant sissy fags too worried about getting their dick wet in some skank.

The NBN would have been nice but there's no way we would have made anything like a silicon valley most Aussies are meat heads or fags who just want to work for a bank.

Maybe in another 100 years brudda.

>This is a broad term, but i use it for anyone who's an authoritarian and thinks the government has their best interests at heart AND loves being trodden on AND loves rapefugees.
What if you think the government should have your best interests at heart and should be powerful enough to do what it needs to do, whatever that may be, but absolutely hate needless bueracracy and busywork, as well as hating rapefugees?

Can I come, or are you full? It seems like a more wild and primordial America, without all the growing pains of figuring out exactly how democracy works.

nother family photo

Kids grew up. Dominique got pregnant.

wtf dropped.

She had the kid. Her boobs pretty much exploded.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not against government, i'm just realistic.

They're all corrupt cunts at the moment, with the exception of one or two (pauline, katter).

Red tape must be reduced though, it's INSANE here.

They need to police real crimes, not shit like firewood or "hoons".

There are africans literally running around with machetes at a kids festival in melbourne, carjacking people every night.

Go stop them first.

But she got kind of fat so her brother helped her get back into shape. He turned into a Zyzz-lite type of guy.

Happy Australian family. What can that kid expect growing up?

natty delts and traps brah

>Go stop them first.
Same problem here in America; man. If things don't work out with Trump during his first term, or if shillary gets elected, Australia is top of my list of places to fuck off to before America explodes.

How is immigration for a young while male studying a professional degree?
Also, how are your burgers?

Is that in New Jersey?

He should be fine. With greek blood in him no worries. That side of the family should keep him in check from being a degenerate

What a glorious thread you cunt. Here's a bump.

>There are africans literally running around with machetes at a kids festival in melbourne, carjacking people every night.
Don't know why we can't straight up deport them (inb4 human rights and cuck politicians). Majority of Africans have been here for less than 15 years, now we have this nonsense going on in Melbourne, I think we have the right to deport the ones who fuck up. Them, and their families.

Here's Dad's facebook if you want to see more

/george.taousanis.1

Other family member profiles should be easy to find. Please don't harass, they are nice people.

Mate long as I can get coles bbq snags for the sausage sizzle I couldn't give a shit. None of those woollies snags tho, bloody rubbish, and don't get me started on those aldi abortion logs.

Greek Aussies are some of the most Aussie cunts you'll ever meet. I know a few and when I go to their place for a party there's always utes parked out the front of the place, a massive barbie and everyone gets blind drunk of some homemade 95% booze that uncle Stavros whipped up in his shed. Damn good immigrants.

>shilling for coles

well i'll be damn

>>Firewood collection now illegal in victoria. No, i don't mean chopping a tree down, i mean picking up fallen wood to burn yourself and help do your part to stop a bushfire. That is now illegal. Fun bonus fact: The bill was supported by the greens, funded by the CFEMU...that F in there stands for Forestry, or LOGGERS. They're forcing you to buy wood instead of picking up your own.

Fuck, didn't know that.
Your ideas are good btw

>Outside of the cities, majority white
That's exactly the reason why you're not in the running for 'best in the world'. It always starts with scattered immigrants/niggers, then they all flock inward to the cities, crime increases, the indigenous population/whites leave for smaller towns, a few of the descendants of these immigrants/niggers get out and away from the cities and settle down with families. Their kids then pick up the usual bullshit violent/gang/drug culture shit their parents worked hard to escape, and they bring that shit to these growing towns/cities and the cycle begins anew.

We're already knee deep in the process of these immigrants/niggers managing to escape the cities to go to smaller, white majority towns here in America. It's only a matter of time before that shit happens to you guys.

>what's ruining it

Almost all of it being shitty useless land with nothing but dust and poison?

I've been all over your nation. The greenbelts are quite nice but inland of that is basically a fallout mod created by a toddler, and you know it.

Australia needs to terraform. I bet you could do it too, if you can manage to get the fauna to stop hunting via forest fires.

Fuck off, best snags are coles snags.

As a completely assimilated Lebanese I agree that Newtown lefties are ruining the country. Days of honest unionism are ogre, the left is defined by social (read:non) issues.

Only upside is that Tony ran such a vicious anti-boat campaign that even labor isn't overly pro immigration.

I feel like if there was World War 3, Australia would be the last place to go down along with New Zealand.

what else do you have to say on ma boi rupert here

keep going with these btw

I have worked for Woolworths and Coles liquor divisions and completely agree. They also own most hotels (pokies) and bottle shops in this country. Hate working for the cunts but really have no alternative until I finish studying. Traveling overseas really highlighted how criminal their monopoly is, it's destroying Australian small business and culture.

LINKS NOW

Bumping glorious thread. Be sure to screen cap too OP!
I live in Geelong but work in Melbourne. Not too many africans in my area, or at least not enough to cause problems.

m8 are you implying that the coles snags aren't the same shit as woollies?

I went camping with friends a few years back and we were told this by the ranger even when we questioned him he just said because it is, no reason whatsoever. We still collected them anyway.

>tfw you can't find greek waifu that isn't already married or in a relationship
Kill me now, I can't wait for natural causes

Pretty sure he'll end up preferring tits instead of arse.

Shhh don't let people know we exist

>tfw the Greens have been consistently sabotaging any and all attempts to discuss the implementation of nuclear power in Australia despite it being the sanest energy option in a country full of uranium
This makes me extremely butthurt because not only would we have a fantastic energy source, but we could also be a world leader in nuclear power and research and could use it as a foundation for turning Australia into a real hub of scientific research.

I'm anglo/german/danish with a California accent

Am I welcome?

Greek/Good ones usually get taken when their young mate

Get your loose arse to a butcher for the best snags.

Aussie is like our big meat shield. Be it rapefugees or militaries, they all got to get through a hellhole of a continent where nearly everything would want to kill you.

Granted it's not for everyone cannuk, most other soft-cocks, elderly and homosexuals can't handle 'extreme' conditions like wind or temperatures over 28C either, so we understand if you don't feel you'd be comfortable here.

That's cause the mass are not educated on nuclear power. Its expensive to maintain sure, but its the best way to go.

>fines for 1km/hr over

You know you're completely wrong, right?

Anyway, I would be worried about te imposition of 24 hour school zones. That was proposed in vic, right?

Imagine; stretches of road up to 3 lanes wide, completely empty at 2am, forcing you to drive 40ks. That's probably, what, 18 miles an hour in retard units?

>tfw fugged 2 greek background aussie girls

1 gave best head
1 had best tasting pussy and 34G tits

Both had families welcoming me to their homes for dinner despite knowing I was just a fuckbuddy. Maybe the girls said I was a good friend or something, it was weird. I'd goto their house, eat their food, go to her bedroom and fuck her and then go home.

I ruined that by getting fat. Don't get fat. Be chad.

Ever been to a house with a Buffalo head? (might be a restaurant)

Yeah exactly.
The "Labor" Party now has nothing to do with workers rights, its just beholden to a few of the mega-unions.
The "Greens" have nothing to do with environmentalism.
And the "Liberal" Party barely looks out for small businesses, yet it advances corporate empires and conglomerates
None of them are actually looking out for the Australian people.
Meanwhile the only issues that matter according the the "media" are social "issues".
At least Abbott had the balls to take on illegal immigration. Too bad he got knife'd by the powers that be

Best shitposters too. *nodnods*

>Two supermarkets in Australia
We have thousands.

Nah, and I'd remember those tits.

My prob with Aus is that you guys have some of the freaked out wildlife there is. Like you guys make the backcountry of Texas look like a kid's zoo.

I would like to put my buffalo inside her head if you know what I mean....

>Rupert murdoch and his media empire and coles and woolworths
You're a fucking moron. Coles and Woolworths are just arbitrary big corporations behaving like arbitray big corporations do. All the issues you talk about are just standard globalisation/laissez-faire capitalism complaints and are not at all limited to fucking groceries.

Rupert Murdoch is pretty based to be honest (check out his Twitter, he's pro-Trump, pro-Brexit, anti-Islam, anti-Political Correctness etc.). Sure he protects his business interests (fuck, everyone owns Telstra shares. I own Telstra shares), but so would you if you had his wealth. The main reason he gets so much flack in the press (the rest of the press, at least) is because he's a goy. He's by far the biggest goy in the media. Also, you say he writes 'opinion pieces defending those african thugs running amok in melbourne': really? Are they written by him or do they just appear in his papers? Because the CEO of a media company does not decide what his employees write, especially in the opinion section.

You're clearly a stupid newfag. There's only one real (((problem))) in Australia, just like the rest of the West.

Nope, coles are a winner on the bbq snags front.

Butcher snags are hit and miss, our local does some decent fancy snags but for generic bbq you just can't go past coles.

Oh please, you don't know jackshit about hard land. Mine will kill you if you stand outside too long in certain times of the year. I slept outside most of the time in Australia. That's why your brand of chugs didn't even need fire and were able to survive for tens of thousands of years despite having less technology then many of our ancestor species had before human beings even existed.

I guess you're a NEET. Well just in case you didn't know, there's nothing in your interior that is worth a damn. Almost all of that land is useless in its current state.

Damn son, you got me with the snow. I totally thought snow didn't occur anywhere on your continent, that looks lovely.

People die in deserts m8.

Right on bro. Multiculturalism and Political Correctness are the cancer killing this country. Jew agendas from way back. Now we have a Jew PM....place if fucking doomed. Rupert liked based Tones - but the Jews weren't happy.

As a former employee of coles, I can assure you that coles has nothing other than contempt for woolworths, they will try to one up each other when ever they can, you can bet on that.

also I disagree that there are no room for smaller supermarkets, aldi is clearly a very popular choice for thrift shoppers

I am assuming how you complain about "leftists" you would be someone that would support the liberal party, the rightwing party of australia.

why dont you like murdoch?

I am not sure if you are referring to state government or federal in general, since laws could vary greatly state to state.

as for refugee, both labor and liberal party wants to stop illegal immigration, granted they go about it differently.

I admit, the liberal party has been more successfully in this regard, but then again, there were allegations levied against abbots government accusing them of bribing people smugglers to turn back, so, I dont know if this issue has any simple solutions.

This is America, we Australians have it pretty good here, like this isnt a country where we hear about school shootings, or another cop shot another minority, we dont have many riots.

Nah, it's all played up to be something it isn't. Sure we have poisonous snakes and spiders, but unless you go looking or are VERY unlucky, you'll never encounter them. About the only thing that is actually looking to fuck you up is a crocodile, and it's pretty easy to avoid them. You cunts have bears and armed niggers running around - much more terrifying.

This isnt america ***

typo

>implying armed niggas is anywhere as dangerous as a drunk aussie

Please, stop with this talk of knifing. He barely made the majority when he won the leadership, and the party simply thought that Malcolm Turnbull was better equipped to bring the party to victory. And they were almost certainly right; I believe if Abbott was running against shorten he would have lost. He did well while on government, but an election cycle would have seen a lot of voters going for labor just so they didn't have to see his mug again.

It's not a betrayal, that's daily telegraph tier. We don't run our government like the US does. The party leader is always at the mercy of his party.

An employee of one working base level shit

Two centrist parties

The two different methods of illegal immigration processing ultimately matter as onshore is a stepping stone towards an undesirable outcome.

>kid
>still only 1 month old

>We don't run our government like the US does. The party leader is always at the mercy of his party.

Which creates revolving door politics where nothing gets done, Anything important is palmed off to the NEXT chucklefuck to worry about while we legislate the most pointless trivial of shit and bury ourselves under ever increasing red tape.

Great system we've got.

how the fuck does the PM impact on whether the senate passes legislation

holy shit, i've been there

Of dehydration, which they'd die of anywhere that they didn't get water after the same amount of time. If the dangers of your land can be mitigated by bringing a juicebox, you don't get to pretend like you're hard.

The actual point is that it's useless land and because of that your nation is effectively much smaller then it could be. But it could be reclimated, and then you could flood world markets with crops all the time, WHILE perfecting techniques to use on mars someday.

america is still more beautiful and less spiders

Oh wow, it's all of America's problems only hotter and drier and with dumber niggers.

It can be pretty comfy desu.