Mexicans are proud members of the white race

>ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
This is an interesting article that I find inspiring and compelling.
>"We called ourselves Spanish, we considered ourselves white." I'm Mexican, and I consider myself "white" because I'm not black or red or Asian. I understand what I'm made of. People from Spain are Caucasian. But in the U.S., educators don't teach you anything about Spain.

Prove to me that white isn't subjective and ever-changing. Us Mexicans (northern Mexicans at least) were always considered white up until the latter half of the 20th century. Do you know who took control during that time? Yep, the eternal (((nuisance))). Pic related is clear proof of how there are white Europeans who immigrated to Latin America in the 19th and 20th century whose offspring remains here to this day.

The "white Argentinian" is a meme that you Sup Forums people perpetuate to this day but I'll tell you that it is quite accurate. According to
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines#Overview
The Argentine is proven to be 86% white and THOUSANDS of European immigrants came there throughout the latter part of the 19th century and the early 19th century. This should tell you that there is a presence of white hispanics and that you should not limit that presence if it risks a less white America.

Japan is probably whiter than Mexico, lol.

lmao

daily reminder that northern mexicans are NOT white. we are a proud MESTIZO race
t. family from sinaloa

looks super asian to me

As a southern European : we have a few Latin American immigrants where I live, and I don't feel that they are that different. A little browner than European latins maybe and you can feel the Indian influence somewhat but they're still distant cousins and they're Catholics like us (I'm not much of a believer my point is they're culturally similar).

What ever.
As long as you don't want to vote us into Mega-Venezuela for the sake of some shitty hand outs, you can be as white as you want.

>I'm not red
???

kys

Okay, who was I kidding?

You posted "kys", therefore you are definitely non-white and barely human. Just go mow some American lawns for 4 dollars an hour or something.

kys x2

Oh okay, maybe I misunderstood. Is that some kind of brand of taco you're trying to sell me?

kys x3

dont make reply again pls

I know you're a primitive being, but when something doesn't work the first time it usually won't work the second or third time around either.

Based

kys x4

Samefag.

Kys

kys

Kys

What is this, MIDF?

>MIDF
>MIDF is an acronym for Muslim Internet Defense Force.
Of course, a French would know about that.

From a nation that picked up the religion of its butchers, that's rich. Good night, Jesus.

bump

No eres blanco, ja basta con eso. No mas, acceptalo.

>or red or Asian
WTF that's literally what we are though

We are an asian offshoot. Asian race is our patriarch.

CHIIIIIIIIIII AJAJSSKAKAKSJSKAKAKSJAKAJAJAAKSJAJAJ CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Well their previous religion was human sacrifices and rolling heads down pyramids so it was a step up.

kys

We should get HAN'd and return to our roots

The last thing I expect from this thread was a spic triggering a frog.

Oh, look, a "muh heritage" American discovering basic high school Latin American history. How exciting.

Most Mexicans that come at least are majority white hispanic, they are pretty based and patriotic.

jjajajajjajajajjajaajajjajajajjajjajajajajjajajjajajjajjajjajjjajjajjajajjajajajjajajjajajjajajjajajjajajjajajjajjajajjajajjajajjajajajjajajaj