>westeners think muslim or mexican are bad
>they don't know how korean and chinese are bad

koreans are cool

no one actually thinks mexicans are bad
its more muslims and blacks

Exactly. Muslims and emxicans are better than whites...read Vox for proof

You tell 'em

t. japanese manlet

We know that Chinese are human trash, but what is wrong with Koreans? I am very interested, Nipbro.

Mexicans are brotier and most Muslims are really nice people

At the very least they don't rape or kill you,usually they just buy up all the real estate and send rent through the roof

All gooks/chinks/slant eye cunts are sub-human too.

Yes I do.

When I was in Osaka I was told a lot of the homeless people there were just Koreans that never integrated into Japan properly.

What the fuck Nippon.

We do know that Chinese are subhumans, if only you guys' didn't attack our allies in WW2.

Imagine a world without Chinese, it would be great.

How come you guys don't fuck your women?

Koreans are fine. Your little feud with them is adorable since the US is in charge of both your national defenses. I agree that Chinks are terrible people.

South China Sea has taught me to hate the chinks

We don't live next to them.
We live next to (well, Americans do) Muslims and Mexicans.

Also the Chinese I've met are ok, Koreans are bro-tier.

Japan is a shit society whose economy has been in recession for 20 years.

20 YEARS

your entire social culture is fucking ridiculous as well

we dont need to kill you, you people are doing a good job at killing each other.

the rest that dont die live in denial at just how miserable they are.

そ です ね せんぱい

>China
>Executes muslims
>Despises niggers

China seems pretty based to me OP.

this. i'm pretty sure unless the japanese start making babies, they're eventually gonna just die out.

even Japan under stagnation is better than HK under chink control

why didn't your parents get a UK visa when they could? You could have grown up in Vancouver like I did

>Killing each other
Not 'themselves'. Top kek.

Koreans are literally no better than chinks if not worse. They're some of the biggest jews to ever exist.

But go a head, post some k-slut and a couple paragraphs "proving" me other wise.

Can confirm, koreans are fucking awful. The food is great tho

Koreans are conformist and easily controllable as long as you hint that you have a big stick.

Chinese dont give a fuck about rules or morality so they're much more dangerous.

China needs to be nuked into the ground.

The only good chinks are the island ones. The mainland Asians are all terrible.

A lot of Mexicans are cool af. There's just those assholes here in the US who came recently illegally/anchor and the cartel guys who make us them bad. Build the wall

Chinks are pretty horrible. They literally lack empathy and thus are cruel as fuck