Wtf is his problem?

Wtf is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCPhiladelphia/status/955277787048370176
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rings, Erneh

Barkley, Van Gundy, Jalen Rose, Iverson, Mark Jackson.
They dont follow scripts. They call it the way it is. They dont give a fuck about the feelings of divas.

>Zero rings

interesting

>Auburn

Shaq was a better player and is more likeable/interesting than this mumbling idiot

He sold his soul to whitey to become an overpaid opinion-haver and never won a ring. He is eternally JUSTed, best let him be

His skin color

unlike most 90s NBA stars he seems like he'd actually be a nice guy in person.

Shaq was a fat lazy piece of shit who should have won a ring for all ten fingers. It's amazing when four championships represents a waste of talent, but in Shaq's case it does.

I think that's the true source of Chuck's hatred of him. Barkley busted his ass his entire career, but he never won anything. Shaq would show up to training camp fat and out of shape, yet he has four rings.

Shaw plz

imagine him ramming shaqs huge ass bruh
and shaq washing his face with barkley scrot and balls
all the while ernie is filming in full gimp gear
and kenny fapping in the corner with his beady little eyes and microscopic babby cock
imagine barkley making shaq his bitch and never giving up the ass or succ
shaq having to take pleasure in only and ever succing that big chocolate brown beautiful barkley cock and taking all 9 inches long and thick up the ass
imagine barkleys not even gay and he does this all just for the bants and to prove he is right

go to bed chuck

Chuck is based, fuck off

Chuck would be at home in Sup Forums

Chuck is hysterical, gtfo

he's insecure and wants attention so he always tries to have an edgy or controversial take. I do the same and I hate it.

eternally butthurt because he never won shit

Why you hating on my man Barkley he actually dindu nuffin

Shaq acts like a cool funny guy but gets pissed really easily and not in a very funny way. Also, Barkley was way more fun to watch.

Barkley lives on the floor above my friend in ATL when hes there for TNT. Pretty cool dude, chatted with him in the elevator a couple times.

Jalen Rose is a phony bitch, and Mark Jackson is a general idiot, don't put them in the same company as my real nigga team.

If Jordan wasn't alive there'd be a few barkley statutes in phoenix and phily.

>phoenix
lol no
>philly
Maybe, but I like to think everyone who played against Jordan had to elevate their game to some degree. If Jordan never played in the NBA would we have seen the same level of play from the rest of the stars in the 80's and 90's? I don't know.

He's /ourguy/
twitter.com/NBCPhiladelphia/status/955277787048370176

Barkley is /ourguy/.

His got pulled over for speeding a few years back and got popped for a DUI. His reason for speeding was that he was hurrying to get to some whore's house because she'd promised him a blowjob and she gave the best blowies he'd ever had.

Just Shut Up and Jam, OP

Funny, we say the same thing in /trek/

>Barkley busted his ass his entire career
He tossed a fan through a glass door at a bar
He threw a fit in Philly until he was traded
He bitched endlessly in Phoenix and ruined his only real shot at a title
He couldn't stop gaining weight in the offseason
Degenerate gambler just like MJ

What the fuck are you talking about? Chuck was a total waste of talent. That's why Larry used to eat his lunch

>Barkley busted his ass his entire career.

Lmao, he showed up fat every season, didn’t train, he didn’t give a fuck.

Barkley was one of the biggest waste of talent in NBA history.

I find it hilarious how Jalen Rose suddenly had an opinion

He's fucking trash unlike Barkley and seeing him between Billups and Pierce demeans both of them

he a coon ass nigga salty af he never won shit

>Barkley busted his ass his entire career

LMAO!!!

Shaq sounds like he has CTE

UNDADAWG, PUT DAT ON A T-SHIRT!

Nah. Barkley was a lazy POS like Shaq. Ewing was the one who busted his ass and deserved a ring for it.

ewing is not a GOAT C, he's dwight-tier.