Do you ever go to sleep and hope that you don't wake up?

Do you ever go to sleep and hope that you don't wake up?

Not really, why?

Every night

I found someone who loves me just as much as I love them and I stopped wishing for death
It's fun user, you should try it!

this but unironically

I did try it and didn't like it.

Try doing what you like then

>tfw going to die alone without ever having a gf.

I tried that and it didn't work

What I'd like is to die

Yes desu

There is nothing

No
I'm in a huge depression and every day is the same shit

this but unironically

Who said I was being ironic?

ever heard of quantum suicide, sweetie?
You're here til you run out of possible timelines.

yes because i am a canadian

Sometimes but don't forget---if you die your mom will crie. (cry).

>weekend night
>feel bad about not having friends
>go for a walk
>feel even worse because walking alone without goal or no one to meet
>cry for a bit
>go home

frequently

yes

Of course.

that's why I'm alive
tjat and the temporary high of fantasizing about qts

I was reading a book the other day and I realised I'd never felt the emotion of love.
I don't just mean romantic love, I mean holding dear feelings towards any human being, that you care about them and want to do things for them, like for your family or friends.

Every night.
It's what stops me from doing it. She's even trying to get me a psychologist. I'm wondering if one day I'll stop giving a fuck about it and just do it.
Doesn't work. One day you'll realize you need to not loathe yourself if you want to be a good soulmate.

This

>Walking along a nice street
>See a beautiful sunset on the horizon
>Get depressed again thinking that I don't get to share it with the girl that rejected me
fugg

we r9k now?

Someone shoot me please.

I've done this before

>walk along the coastline on a Sunday morning
>start thinking about how beautiful the sunrise looks
>then realize that not one individual has felt attracted to me in my 24 years of living in this big blue earth
>get a heavy feel in my head and chest
>head home rolling back tears

I know I'll be alone for the rest of my life, but I don't know how to take it

Can't you just walk into a favela, wave you cock about and have someone but you out of your misery, m8?

It's usually my default thought whenever i rest.

my gf loves me a lot but I don't love her 10% of what she loves me

>tfw looking at the ceiling I suddenly recovered the long-repressed memory that I was repeatedly molested as a 5 year old
This explains so much. I'm finally starting to understand why I'm so fucked up.

stop stealing OC from v4

>Watching a movie you used to love as a kid
>Remember a more simple and optimistic time
>Think that you should show your child this film one day
>Realise that no woman will ever want to have sex with you so you will never have children
>Realise that if you ever did have a child you would be a terrible father anyway and your shitty genes should never be passed on
>Realise that slowly over the past few years all of your friends have drifted away and you now have no one apart from your parents who you don't even like particularly much
>Realise that they will probably die before you're 40 and you will literally have decades of having absolutely no one before you finally feel the sweet release of death

then put a copyright notice on it

Could work, the problem is that i don't know an specific drug den nearby. There is a ghetto nearby but i don't know where their drug den is.

I keep hoping for someone to rob the bus, so i can react and get shot, the problem is that the bus i ride never gets robbed even though my city has a bus robbery epidemic. I don't know what to do.