WILL FROGS CHANGE THEIR MIND NOW?

pic related

Damn Greece I take back every mean thing I've ever said about you

why do you think greece is the butt of every jews jokes?

Greeks are evil jews

Poland so low on hating mudslims, kikes and cyganys. I call that bullshit.

Greeks just hate everything non-greek dont they?

Guess they havent changed much.

hate and butthurt are the fundamental elements of greeco anatolian culture

They've learned not to be uppity around us. :^)

Oh good, will you be leaving NATO soon?

Greeks and Armenians might be pseudo-jews but they are still billion times more tolerable than Turks.

I had a flat mate who praised Erdrogan daily and he was fucking insufferable.

They won't.
People who still have a good opinion of "Muslims" are delusional by definition, nothing will make them change their mind.

akp supporters are cancerous indeed
yes

FROGS FOR THE FROG GOD

>Greeco anatolian culture.
You should leave them, roach.

that makes me feel the feels...are you sure? no based enfant du pays ready to take the matter in their hands?

you should get your shit together, starting from Marseille then removing kebabs all over the country.

I know you frogs don't like to be told this, but we pastaniggers really look at you as our "cousins", dont' let muzzies ruin your country

turkroach shilling
nothing new
we will be dirty bomb you any time soon you disgusting subhumans

greeks got red pilled hard by kikes' bankers

true.
that's just what I would hope for the whole Europe, nothing more nothing less.
just them being aware we'd no longer take bullshit and they better behave.
instead we just let them stroll around pissing and shitting in front of cathedrals, raping and stealing and pushing without even daring to break them one or two fingers.

pls help us based poland bros

This.
These people would still blame anyone but the mudslimes before getting beheaded.

fomr enfant du pays squads and behead them before they behead you

Marseille is already 50% Muslim, and I would love if this was just an exaggeration. If anything, it would be their last bastion.

Most of France is leftist, and even the right reject "muh racism & islamophobia" because it's the home turf of the "Front National" party : both left and right know that the only way to prevent FN from rising is to demonize everything it does. So as a result, no "mainstream" party in France is willing to do the slightest thing against immigration and/or in favor of french culture.

France is fucked beyond hope, thanks to a combination of care-bears and short sighted politicians.

> I know you frogs don't like to be told this
Really ? I don't know any French that have a real problem with Italian (outside of how fucking loud you tend to be - and your kinda reckless driving, even by Parisian standard).

really really sad

>aux armes citoyens
>formez vos bataillons

don't give up to the mudslimes