Colin Cowherd

What fresh hot takes will he have for us tomorrow?

[Pic Related]
-Colin Cowherd (January 3rd, 2018)

>"When the Patriots lose - and they are going to - there just not good enough to win a Super Bowl, they're just not. There's just not good enough defensively, they have no pass rush, the receivers are hot and cold, Gronk can get hurt, they're NOT going to win the Super Bowl. The Patriots are NOT going to win the Super Bowl. They simply do not have a pass rush when they lost Donte Hightower, they don't make other quarterbacks uncomfortable, even though the AFC's never been this weak - and I'm a Patriot homer, right? - they're not winning the Super Bowl. They're not. They might get to it, they're not winning it"
-Colin Cowherd (January 10th, 2018)

stop making these threads, no one likes you or colin

Let’s talk about maturity.

Steve Jobs. Bill Gates. Tom Brady. Bill Belichik. Mature.

Kanye West. Lavar Ball. Cam Newton. Jalen Ramsey. Immature.

Maturity wins championships. Maturity creates dynasties and it builds businesses. Wearing funny hats and shouting about winning does not.

Business report that one of the biggest limits to growth is not being able to close the books on time, that’s why I use Quickbooks...

I read this in his voice.

>quick cut to the bimbo
>smiling and shaking her head

>4 white guys as mature and 4 black guys as immature

Kek, he would do that.

I wish he would. He always shoehorns in some minority when making comparisons so he doesnt seem racist.

I hate this soulless turd, I don't know how he can live with himself

I don't know who this faggot is but I'm sick of seeing his weasel face on here

Not sure who this guy is but I had a ferret that looked like him in middle school

please don't advertise on my board, thank you

Will he compare the eagles to his ex wife

You should watch him them. Noon to 3pm (EST) every week day on Fox Sports 1!

>yet another Fox shill thread
unironically kill yourselves

>Listen folks there's a lot I want to get to today, Chris Broussard joins me later, we're going to talk about Rockets-Warriors, what the win over the weekend means for the league, what it means for the East and Lebron...

>But first, let's get into some football. Patriots. Jaguars. Eagles. Vikings.

>WHERE COLIN WAS RIGHT:

>The Patriots yesterday did not look polished yesterday, but Tom Brady and Bill Belichick did what they have always done. Listen I saw what Vegas was saying and I said, "a 10 point spread according to Vegas?" That's unheard of. It was an easy decision.

>WHERE COLIN WAS WRONG:

>Folks... When I saw Nick Foles last night, I was thoroughly impressed. Big game, great defense, and he absolutely manhandled that defense from start to finish. I'll admit I was wrong about the Eagles.

And heres Kristine with the news

More like Colin Cowturd.

Nailed it.

hes been picking the pats all year and always slobbers over brady/belichick. hes just doing some advanced reverse jinxing here

cowherd is on another level entirely

So he's done nothing but gloat that something tired and boring won out over something new and exciting, he gave no credit to the Eagles and started shittalking them because MUH VEGAS

AMAZON
UBER
STARBUCKS
SUCCESS

hahahaha he actually tweeted that this morning

People hate the Patriots because like Silicon Valley, theyre smarter than everyone else!

Jeff Fisher loses because he's old fashioned. Belichick wins because he's adaptable

Jeff Fisher is Caterpillar
Belichick is Apple

Tom Brady, Martin Luther King, Gandhi, these are leeeeeaders. They're not John Wall out there doing the dougie.

kek he just said this on TV to Whitlock

>Going to the superbowl is just like a divorce etc....

>The absolute state of this entire bracket

He's straight up saying anyone who hates the Pats must be a loser

He's right too

>MUHHH REFFS!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE

While not even making a single reference to the fact that they've been punished in multiple cheating scandals

Tom Brady is like Santa Monica....clean, bright, modern, high-tech..

Nick Foles is like Tulsa...forgotten, underdog, blue collar...

Again, something losers cry about, implying that taping signals/deflating balls is not common practice in league but they got cuaght

So his usual tropes he's been doing for the past decade, rinse and repeat.