Hahahahahaahah

Name 2 franchises with cockier fans in the playoffs that constantly get BTFO and have never had anything to show for it

>cocky
You don’t have a team leaf

>false flaggers on Sup Forums
>representative of the fanbases

Why is Sup Forums full of idiots that don't go outside?

Filthy Filthy

easy

Chiefs fan here, I honestly think the cockiness is a facade because we don't have anything else to be happy about aside from the inevitable disappointment at the end of the season. After this last playoff loss to the Titans I don't have any hope until Brady finally just walks off the globe for good.

literally any canadian /hoc/ team

it's fucking pathetic

Eagles

Then there are the Jets fans who are just like Mets fans-have no idea how to be cocky in the first place and are in a perpetual self-loathing state, even when something goes right.

Lions and Panthers come to mind

>having faith in Andy Reid in Playoffs
Nope, >we're cocky because raidniggers, chorgers and buncos didn't make it

As a Chiefs fan, I always expect them to lose important games.

Even when they were up big on the tits, I knew they were going to lose.

Add Cuckboys and the list is pretty much complete

>the USA chant

They're both grade-A flyover shitholes that's why. If I had to make a capital for Flyover, USA, it'd probably be Kansas City

Lived in KC for 18 months

Everyone there looks so nondescript

>the city of Kansas City
I hope that patsfag is doing okay, like spiritually. sure the team he supports won, but he got pretty btfo there

Vikings fans arent cocky its literally the few bandwagoners that came out of nowhere like always

Honestly by now I think about 65% of us have accepted we are eternal 8-8 until Jerry dies and Dak is gone. Dak is probably a good guy but I don't ever see him putting up the right stats to REALLY lead the Cowboys.

But yeah the other 35% is uironically saying "THIS IS OUR YEARRRR" every year.

To be fair, how cocky can you be when shit always goes wrong?

Hahahahahahahahahah

The Panthers have made multiple deep runs in recent memory

Link?

what have the eagles won to justify their arrogance?

>Chiefs fans
>cocky

I guess if you ount smeth posting as cocky, but then you'd be a retard

Probably also OKC and previously the Chicago Cubs

Look at this pussy faggot. Not only does he talk trash, but his micro penis causes him to be too timid to stand by his statements.
You are so pathetic.

I really like chiefs even when their fans are arrogant as shit, they have high quality memes and OC out the wazoo

my heart

This. Most of us just sit back and enjoy what we can until the inevitable choke

Not even remotely true. You must not live in Minnesota

>Vikings fans arent cocky
nigga u serious?

When? They made it to the owl a few years ago but when have they been close otherwise?