Western Sahara

Redpill me on Western Sahara. What's there, why have we never seen a Western Sahara flag, is it safe to travel to, who owns it, ect.

Other urls found in this thread:

lite.ip2location.com/ip-address-ranges-by-country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meme nigger fake country created by Spaniards . The hypocrites support its independence but they are anti Catalan independence

>redpill
Sup Forums is further down the street, pal

THE FUCK?!??! HOW HE FOUND A WORKING PROXY???

It's fake, all you have to do is inspect element and swap 2 letters in the gif and it'll work with mouseover and everything.

There's a good reason the person who took the picture made sure to cut off the post number.

what a scam!
but yeah AFAIK that flag is uncatchable and there was at least one verified Western Sahara poster that had moroccan flag

Yes, it's impossible to get because there is no registered Western Sahara ISP, their internet access is all piped in from Mauritania and Morocco.

See look how easy this shit is to edit.

Indeed it is. Behold

The Sahrawi own it and someday they will control it

Hold on but wouldn't it go off Geographical location as opposed to where the ISP is coming from? Like I'm not sure if this is fake or not but it apparently whatever controls the flags can also tell what state or territory one is in. Wouldn't that mean it can tell Morocco from WS by where a person is?

You manually set your extra flags

the script has the ability to check your geolocation
i just didn't allow it

also it's not dependent on the actual geolocation the user is POSTING FROM,
but from the server he's using
there's a lot of posters that went to strange locations such as Norfolk and Antarctica and timestamped and everything... they still would have the flags of AU and AR because of their ISPs

is basically morroccos Honk Kong

They tried to take over it even tho is its own country they are divided in 2, western Saharans and morrocco

It's kind of Morrocos own wild west.
A limbo-state without any real government with a lot of guns in circulation. And a desert rich on natural resources being settled by Morrocans.

>Hold on but wouldn't it go off Geographical location as opposed to where the ISP is coming from?

No, Sup Forums doesn't pull geotag. Flags are set based on your IP addresses allocated nation.

lite.ip2location.com/ip-address-ranges-by-country

IPs are not just random numbers given to anyone, they are ranged and assigned by country.

So Bouvet Island is not an Impossible Flag then?

Not exactly, the IPs have been assigned probably many, many years ago. But that doesn't mean they're in use, just reserved. It would require an ISP in Bouvet to be given them and start allocating to their users.

All I know about Bouvet is that there's a weather station there and not much else. I think passenger ships are allowed to visit rarely but theres nothing else there. No permanent population except for the guys in the weather station. Would they have some form of internet?

>Would they have some form of internet?

Absolutely, but they would likely being using a wireless system which it just relaying back via a Norwegian ISP.

But doesn't the fact that it has ip addresses allocated mean that there is/was once some form of ISP there?

No. ICANN long ago reserved IP addresses for basically every country and territory on Earth at that time, even though a lot at that time (Notably in Africa) didn't have any ISPs or infrastructure for it.