How do we save Sup Forums?

How do we save Sup Forums?

It's clear now that Sup Forums isn't the problem, it's Sup Forums, /vg/ and Sup Forums

It's not Sup Forums Sup Forums or Sup Forums
IT'S Sup Forums !
Purge the capeshit from this board and it'll regain at least some sort of film discussion.

You mean Sup Forums, when the only movie that is actually discussed is Evangelion you know there's a weeb problem

Sup Forums made Sup Forums, /vg/ and Sup Forums worse than they already were though.

I only come to Sup Forums for the meme threads tbqhwyf

>I don't like superhero movies I'm mature hahaha xd
Why is cringey shit like this so accepted? I swear Sup Forums is the worst fucking piece of shit board on this entire site. All you faggots are below Reddit tier.

>it's clear now that Sup Forums isn't the problem

T. Sup Forums

Make /capeshit/

>implying Sup Forums is worry saving
>Implying Sup Forums integrating into Sup Forums wouldn't be the greatest thing to happen to this board since bane posting

its Sup Forums
think about it
this boards "downfall" matches their shit getting pushed in by mandrama general janitor and all their shitposters trying to find a new home to ruin

>It's clear now that Sup Forums isn't the problem
>implying most newfags aren't from Sup Forums
You probably are too, faggot

Instead of looking for outside boogiemen how about we fix ourselves?

How about that? Why not?

You can't when almost every single shitposter isn't actually "from here"

>Instead of looking for outside boogiemen how about we fix ourselves?

No, it's easier and more fun to just point at /lgbt/ and yell it's those faggots fault, get them!!!

>implying Sup Forums was any good before all the shit leaking from other boards
Yes, get rid of all the posters from other boards so you can have you cunny threads without being impeded.

I believe Batman put it best:
>if you wanna make the world a better place
>take a look at yourself and make a change
>hoooooo

Help me grasp the concept of "being from" a website with millions of unique visitors every month.

Do you think you're talking with familiar faces here? Do you think you're a familiar face?

>Batman
Is that the villan from the bane movie?

The strains of cancer that thought in terms of home boards and made each board total shit by forcing shitty maymays that were intended to never spread outside of said boards, referred to as board culture, a euphemism for cancer, have been overtaken by the mainstream. People who browse all the boards that interest them and just post whatever to every board they browse.

Your quant concepts of anonymous community (which actually murdered the actual anonymous community that was on the site) are dead and obsolete.

From a certain point of view. And he was a good friend.

>Sup Forums isn't the problem
t. braindead Sup Forumstard

Sup Forums can't be saved

He's in the after credit scene in CIA vs Bane: The Fire Rises

>It's clear now that Sup Forums isn't the problem
t. Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is the problem
What did Amateur Game Dead General think when you told them?

I came over from Sup Forums a couple of years ago when that guy kept posting CP.

who Sup Forums here

This.
REMOVE Sup Forums NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT THE NEXT MARVEL SHIT

t. Sup Forums

Why are you acting like Sup Forums and Sup Forums are separate entities when they've been joined at the hip since Goobergate? It's all the same group of redditors posting on both boards and infecting the rest of the site with their shit.

t. triggered Sup Forums

>>It's clear now that Sup Forums isn't the problem

Sup Forums is legitimately one of the worst things to ever happen to the internet. If Hiro had any balls he would have shut it down the second he bought the site.

That guy was the worst part of the entire movie tho, even if you are able to understand what he's saying why would anyone quote him?

>Goobergate
Head on back to neogaf tranny

It generates money, so mook won't do shit.

>wants to shut something down completely because he doesn't agree with their point of view
You have more in common with Sup Forums than you know.

way to prove my point

That guy was the mandrama janitor and he was helped by cadfael
Do not forget this if the board is ever restored to its old way
Is star citizen a scam?

Stay mad Sup Forumsmblr, I ain't going anywhere.

>unironic usage of goobergate
Do you want to know how I know you aren't from around these parts?

Sick straw-man argument bro. Classic Sup Forums too. If you hate Sup Forums it must be because you're a commie/leftist/sjw and not because Sup Forums is the full of obnoxious redditors who drag down the quality of the site and bring unwanted attention from outsiders.

t. trigger Sup Forumsermin. Gamergate was your generation's Project Chanology and every bit as cringe-inducing to witness.

not a straw man

Then why did you only start complaining about these "obnoxious redditors" ruining Sup Forums in the last few months and not the last few years when they made it possible for you to post on Sup Forums?

M8 just go back to your circlejerk at Neogaf we don't want you here.

>Sup Forums
>not a problem

>unironic ironic usage of "sick" and "bro"
It's time for you to leave.

>Then why did you only start complaining about these "obnoxious redditors" ruining Sup Forums in the last few months
IM
FUCKING
PLYING

Get off my board, newfag.

you literally conjured a non existent argument out of that guy's post because you couldn't address what he actually said

Where did you start on here I can already tell it was after the false flag by pleblord

>/poltards claim they aren't the cancer ruining this site
>anyone who criticizes Sup Forums gets jumped on by Sup Forumstards defending their board
Wow what a coincidence.

The argument existed therefore not a straw man

>garbage meta threads that belong with the rest of the bitcheing on /qa/
fucking reddit cancer

Don't care if you don't like it, I personally reckon it brought far too much publicity to the site even if I personally agree with the ultimate goal of trying to stop outsiders from ruining vidya a goal which sadly failed if the recent success of ME andromeda is anything to go by but the unironic usage of "goobergate" proves that you're of the 2015 wave.

>Is star citizen a scam?
Nothing? How about when is Nintendo going to discontinue developing games for the 3DS to focus on the switch instead?

the face of Sup Forums

>implying these don't have the same userbase

They're all entry tier meme boards.

Delusional if you think Sup Forums isn't the festering cancer of Sup Forums

>mfw thinking about these doofs getting increasingly triggered with each passing day as Sup Forums continues to manifest itself in real life with ever stronger meme magic

Sup Forums is just the natural evolution of Sup Forums, you can't kill Sup Forums without killing the internet. Close/pol/ it finds another board, close Sup Forums and it goes to another Chan, close all the chans and they'll just take over various message boards and social media sites.

And the more you closer boards the stronger they become because you add fuel to the fire that feeds Sup Forums ideaology.

Like it or not Sup Forums exists and isn't going anywhere.

Saying that Sup Forumss colony is indicative of Sup Forums is like saying Australia and America are indicative of England or that Mexico is indicative of Spain.

Everybody just call me reddit and get it out of your system.

There are some anons that I can recognize solely based off of speech patterns, but usually only after sharing a general or two together.

Why do redditors hate their own kind so much?

>Do you think you're talking with familiar faces here?
Do barneyfag and tripfags count?

The fact you want any sort of association with reddit proves my point

>Sup Forums is just the natural evolution of Sup Forums
Sup Forums never would have existed on Sup Forums circa 2006. The very idea of Sup Forums and what it does would have been unthinkable. Sup Forums isn't a natural evolution of anything except the cancer that killed this site in 2008. Sup Forums is the latest incarnation of Project Chanology kids, it's a board infested by newfags that draws more newfags to it in ever-increasing numbers. So in that respect I guess it does carry on the legacy of Sup Forums. But in every other respect it is nothing at all like old Sup Forums. Sup Forums is the antithesis of Sup Forums's original spirit, which redditors will never understand since they only ever see this place through the warped lens of "ebin raids" and "hacktivism".

Kill yourself cuck

>Sup Forums got worse because of pol

enjoy your stay

The posters here are the problem. No one here is capable of actually discussing film, otherwise this place would be filled with great threads everyday instead of garbage 24/7. People have to resort to spewing retarded buzzwords like "Kino", "Reddit", and "meme" since they don't know shit. Garbage like this ruins any chance at a discussion thread. Also Sup Forums pretends to hate "capeshit" so it can seem "patrician" yer this place is filled with marvel and DC garbage 24/7, it's obvious you guys secretly like this shit. This place would much rather spam shitty memes and shitpost about politics since they know deep down they're incapable of discussing film. I don't know why Sup Forums pretends to be anything other than a shitposting board

I fucking knew Sup Forums and Sup Forums were the most plebbit boards

no wonder they both hate Sup Forums so much.

>the face of Sup Forums in 2012-2013
imagine how much worse it is now

This. All Sup Forums is is a mutation of the same faggotry we saw with Chanology.

Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about you.
>2017
>watching TV
just die already, gramps

Nice try, faggot. Go back to Tumblr where you came from.

Why wouldn't they hate the board that actively welcomed redditors?

>guys Sup Forums isn't the problem believe me I'm not from Sup Forums haha
>t. Sup Forumstard
>HOW DARE YOU INSULT Sup Forums, THE BOARD OF PEACE, Sup Forums DID NUFFIN WRONG YOUR ALL KEKS
>KEK KEK KEK KEK
Man for not being a cancer that infects every board these Sup Forumstards sure seem to spring up like weeds whenever you criticize their board.

lol wut

Reminder that Sup Forumsirgins are by far the biggest cancer of Sup Forums
They started the whole gamergate shit, and this site hasn't recovered since.

Sup Forums doesn't hate Sup Forumsacks though. It's Sup Forums and Sup Forums that do

You and your fellow Sup Forumsyps gazed into the abyss too long. You have more in common with tumblr and reddit than you know.

We've more or less distanced ourselves entirely from them and are currently experiencing similar issues to those of Indian immigration to the UK post WW2.
We don't want them here anymore than you.

>Sup Forums doesn't hate Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is Sup Forumss boogeyman in regards to everything

>says the Sup Forumstard who probably has half a dozen reddit accounts

>10 minutes and still nothing
How about some pokemens?

Sup Forums is full of immigrants from r_thedonald. Swarms of plebbitors were welcomed to the board for le epin meme magic PRAISE TRUMP shit.

>Sup Forums doesn't hate Sup Forumsacks
Nigga you deluded. Sup Forums is hated by pretty much every board on this site that still has a shred of integrity.

>Sup Forums
What, Sup Forums is literally wannabe Sup Forums. They're the ones obsessed with random SJWS on Twitter and Facebook, they're the ones that create these worthless Twitter threads. All that capekino garbage comes from Sup Forums fags

>Sup Forums is Sup Forumss boogeyman in regards to everything
For the crossposting scum from Sup Forums and Sup Forums yes

Every board hates Sup Forums.

Gamergate was a mistake

Why are you acting surprised when you yourself came here from reddit in 2014? Did you think you were the only one? No you were part of a flood of redditors.

>which came first Sup Forums or r/the_Donald

they weren't welcomed. same with any board in regard to redditors. just a bunch of right wingers with no place to go so they flock to an anonymous website

t. deflecting Sup Forumscuck
Go make another blacked thread while you're at it.

>ctrl-f: cuck
>1 (one) post
rlymaedmefink

But thats Sup Forums