We all know that the point of disarming people is to prevent them from defending themselves when the time comes...

We all know that the point of disarming people is to prevent them from defending themselves when the time comes. Why are there so many stupid liberals out there willing to go along with it?

Attached: stop rape.jpg (1200x1178, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9OzU6tnvrc
youtube.com/watch?v=gpLXf8rawqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: guilt.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Because homicide rates in countries with gun control are lower abd the rates of homicide is done by impulse.

The restriction of nudity is a law to prevent rape and it works enough to justify cutting down the freedom of having people going around naked.
Law is by definition a rule that compells you to do something.
Anarchy would not allow companies in the first place and you would be too stupid to engineer a fire weapon.
Just a reality check.
I am tired of Sup Forums being politically biased after it sold to the chinese

Not when adjusted for demographics. Guns don't kill people, minorities kill people.

No, learn statistics.
You do not adjust data after collecting it.
Wealth distribution is a factor in homicide, whoever is wealthier in a country will commit less homicides on impulse.

Also, I agree with you, imigration is a problem, ONU should agree on a peace treaty and donate all the funding of militaries for progressing civilization in poor countries so that they can study before migrating if they still have to migrate.

Did you all hand in your bump stocks like Trump ordered you to?

You absolutely can adjust data for certain factors at any time. It's pretty fucking simple. If Mexicans across several countries show a 20% increase in gun violence to whites in those same counties you can adjust the rate of gun violence in mexico by 20% when comparing the effects of gun laws between Mexico and a white country. This is not only logical but necessary.

Wealth is another one of those bullshit "hide the race factor" excuses. Simply because the same races which are more violent and dumber also end up poorer, so you libtards throw out the real factor and substitute income because it approximates the real factor.

Why do people think they're making a great point by using the autism frog in pictures?

Males under 28 years of age cause 80% of all crime.

Immigrants globally tend to be males under 30 merging into local population.

Learn how to statistics, before your spew more bullshit.

Fuck off libtard. Bump stocks aren't protected by the constitution anyway so I don't care if he bans them. People don't need them

Neither are self-loading rifles.

A rifle comes under arms. I've watched plenty of videos about constitutional law

It's not the frog that makes the point you dumbass

how many things can I ban on your rifle before it becomes unconstitutional?

>penises are just like automatic rifles

When your logic is this flawed you have to be a gun owner.

if the only reason my penis was invented was so that i could kill as many people as possible in as short a time as possible with it then i would not hesitate to lop it off.

This is what I expect an uneducated 12 year old keyboard warrior to post. Dumbest fucking argument.

Yeah, bump stocks are retarded. They are only good for spray and pray which is totally useless when defending. They are tactically useless for dissuading tyranny.

conventional triggers allow for too high of a fire-rate, Im proposing a 30lb-press button on the forestock. Also, nothing larger than 22lr, no autoloaders, no magazines at all so breech load only, and no barrels less than 45" otherwise it's to concealable like a pistol.

That is not why guns were invented you dumb fuck.

A rifle comes under arms, but bump stock does not? I'm not sure what you're doing with a bump-stock, but most people who use it want to arm themselves with it.

What about a rifle sights. Do they come under arms as well? Should we ban rifle sights (both optical and iron), because they make the rifle too dangerous? Just like bump-stock does?

Eh. Rape like 99.999% of the time doesnt kill the person. And its easy to stop a man just holding his dick in his hand boutta fuck a bitch.

lol, cuck.

>guns weren't invented to kill people and things more effectively

Are you fucking stupid?

My dick is an assault rifle. Get over it beta cuck. This is a Brolic Bull thread ight bitch boi? Git! Your GF belong to us now faggoli

Tell me how useful your handguns will be if your talking about fighting a government with the most advanced military force in the world.

>god Americans and their gun violence xD

Attached: Screenshot_20191002-125311.png (1080x1920, 220K)

Don't forget to include visual-based bans as well. Like Australia, who banned a bolt-action shotgun, because it looked too much like a self-loading rifle.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9OzU6tnvrc

youtube.com/watch?v=gpLXf8rawqc

This is the kind of articulate and well thought out response I expect from someone who owns a weapon.

Can you libcucks just stop trying to shit all over everything Trump does or says? He passed a control law, surely that would make you happy at least? And as a right winger I'm fine with it because a bump stock was just an accessory I didn't need anyway so I handed it in that day.

This is very telling.

Gun owners equate guns with their dicks.

Gun owners have small cocks and are over compensating, confirmed.

Attached: limitdumb.jpg (226x223, 6K)

I'm not a libcuck. Hillary is a crook. Trump is an idiot.

I'm only pointing out your idiocy when it comes to both sides of gun control arguments.

>if you look at the data this way I'm actually still wrong but I'm trying really hard to seem like I know what I'm talking about

God damn I hate people like you.

>leave Trumpy alone!

No. He deserves mockery kek

It is not cleaver to pretend you don't understand how simile work just because this smile shows how retarded your logic is.

I'm with the president on this one.

Attached: i-like-taking-guns-away-early-take-the-guns-first-48525193.png (500x500, 119K)

>And as a right winger
center right at best.
I'm fine with it because a bump stock was just an accessory I didn't need anyway so I handed it in that day.
libcuck tendencies

You tried to be smart but you couldn't keep it together.

>this smile shows

Do you live on a world where more is actually less?

Should I bring up the population differences of Norway and the United States? I think it's pretty big but you posted the data so you should know kek

>Stoops to pointing out typos

>If only Caucasians exist, crime wouldn't exist!!

Attached: oh come on.......gif (325x252, 891K)

Hey if you're gonna be a pseudo intellect then you better be right all the time.

Tell me why ISIS still controls territory with just small arms you fucking idiot.

You can't control people with tanks. You do it with a large, brutal police force. Boots on the ground. And those boots are not bulletproof.

Small arms take away the ability of the government to control millions of people. All tanks can do is smash infrastructure. That is useless for a dictator.

The vileness of you disgusting haters is why people have the need for guns

As a liberal who supports 2A, it's baffling to me. We are supposed to be expanding rights, not removing them.

Let's propose for the sake of an argument that you're right, and guns are the root of all evil. For the purpose of this argument, let's ban them and immediately solve ~70% of all murders, that happen using guns!

Congratulations! If you did this, US would still have about two to three times the murder rate (0.3*5.3=1.59) that of Czech Republic (0.66), Australia (0.80), Germany (1.00) per 100k inhabitants.

Sure, keep telling yourself its guns. If it helps you sleep at night.

It would be greatly reduced. All the evidence proves it. Why do you feel you have to deny reality?

>people make fun of me so I need a gun

Flawless.

>Hey if you're gonna be a pseudo intellect
>Be a pseudo intellect

Well apparently you're not going to be a pseudo intellect, are you?

What is wrong with your brain? Scaling means nothing? Only raw numbers?

I'm not trying to be honey. I know you're all flustered now but it's gonna be okay
It's just Sup Forums

Oh, and I forgot to add, those other countries murder rated DO include gun deaths. If you removed those as well, their numbers would be even lower.

Good job securing your country, Americucks. No wonder you can't let your kids out alone, like any other civilized country can.

We're not just snowflakes
We're antifa and we'll put you fascist to bed

You're an idiot. Clearly. Kek

See

People who wont criticize their own are cancer like. Congrats on being an individual and thinking for yourself m8.

Yeah because the backwards hillbillys with guns can stand up to the U.S. military.

It seems clear you're trying to be a retarded hypocrite.
You succeeded.

I don't think very many countries let children out unsupervised these days. Even without gun violence people are still fucked up. I know you need to put down the Americas cause you're country relies on mine but come on m8. Be real.

Yeah. Shame on the fucker who thinks he's better than us for thinking for himself.

You're either part of the problem (them), or part of the solution (us).

No one is trying to disarm you, you cuck. Background check=/= taking your guns, you have them already. Ar-15 are horrible hunting rifles and protection. Unless you need to fight off an army in open spaces.

>ur a big stupid

It's gonna be okay.

IS lost it's last territory to a broken military with technology from the 80's. I don't think I have to explain how far ahead the US military is compared to Syria.

All that's left of IS now is splinter groups bombing markets and funding lone wolf attacks from caves in the mountains.

You mean like those backwards ching chong viet faggots? Are you even capable of thinking for yourself? Do you just let the TV decide what's for dinner? Fucking moronic pleb. Lick more boots.

You mean having a rifle to defend the tight hallways of my home is ineffective? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat???

Hey faggot. You took the average of 330 million people and compared it to not even 15 million. If your gonna be wrong at least own up to it.

It's quite common in Germany, Austria, Czech Republic and Poland. Australia as well, although fearmongering is rifle there as well. Disregard the fact crime rate has been consistently falling for the past 30 years in these countries, (in US as well).

World has not become more dangerous. Parents have become too sensitive.

>I don't want my son to be kidnapped and raped

>you're being too sensitive

Kek

Keep telling yourself that

>Shame on the fucker who thinks he's better than us for thinking for himself.
definitely not you despite claiming progun
>You're either part of the problem (them), or part of the solution (us).
cancer enabler

That's the whole point of statistics and rate per 100k inhabitants. What the fuck do they teach you in those 'Murican schools?

But if you're curious, here are the stats for 400 Million Western Europe:

Belgium 1.7
France 1.3
Germany 1
Netherlands 0.8
Austria 0.66
Switzerland 0.5
Luxembourg 0.3
Liechtenstein 0
Monaco 0

And yes, those DO include gun murders. The non-gun murders would be lower yet.

fuck antifa. Those faggots attack little old grandmas and scream like fucking 5 year olds at people trying to speak. Fucking disgusting pieces of shit.

Joe Biden and that cuck running in texas is

Statistics show 93% of juvenile sexual assault victims know their
attacker. Family members account for 34.2% of all perpetrators, and
acquaintances account for 58.7%. Only 7% of perpetrators are strangers to
their victim.

The child rape rate by stranger is virtually nil. Your precious bundle of joy is more likely to be handled by you than by you or your brother, than a stranger.

You sick fuck.

This.

As a European, I support the American's people arming themselves with firearms.

Yours are dangerous lands. Be safe.

>end up
So, they are not immigrants anymore?
Biased and redpilled.

Based* whoopz ehehehe

Are you all really so fucking weak that you need a gun to make yourself feel tough? What a bunch of fucking pussies

What a unique and well thought-through and evidence-backed argument. I salute your eloquence, intelligence and integrity.

>toxic masculinity posting

Is this quote actual. If it is, when did he say it, maybe when he was supporting the democrats?

Shaming language is usually used by people without a rationale for their position. It's the last hail marry of the stupid.

SHALL

Attached: 1558809949215.jpg (829x960, 485K)

ah yes, let me ninjutsu my way out of tyrone's 9mm's and rape.

it's his opinion on redflag laws which is a violation of several rights. Recent.

Thanks user!

Well even the god emperor can be wrong occasionally. It sure beats the abject weakness of the self aggrandizing femi-crats. God are they weak and awful people. No principles. Completely authoritarian. Every bit as racist and sexist and conservative as Hitler loving neo-nazis; only, the Nazis aren't main stream.

Lefties for Trump 2020!

Attached: 1569269793284.jpg (236x236, 10K)