twitter.com/atomicmessi/status/955192324581044224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

name 1 thing more important than money
protip:you can't

Because he's good enough to afford being greedy

twitter.com/atomicmessi/status/955192324581044224

GOAT

lmao

I like how people were saying "wow he's so great and humble, look at him, he said no to all these mancity/chelsea/chink money, truly the one true GOAT" while he was making 100m a year through hundreds of illegal schemes.

KEK
Fucking this, the only reason he won't move from Barca is because he knows he won't be able to win anything without Iniesta

This is why he's the GOAT

I know you ronaldo knobgobbler have a hard time understanding this, but I *literally* don't give a shit about his life or character. He could be murdering puppies off pitch for all I care.
Messi is the best player simply because of how he plays football. Everything else is irrelevant.
Now please get over the fact your dad didn't love you enough to stay, daddy issues aren't sexy on a man and your neverending quest to find a strong male figure in your life has taken a sad turn.

Messi is nothing without Xavi and Iniesta!
>Xavi leaves
Messi is nothing without Iniesta!
>Iniesta barely plays 90 minutes over two games anymore and has zero assists so far

What the next excuse going to be?

paulinho

Messi didn't win anything before Busquets

⤶ Daily Reminder: Ronaldo is a true bro.
Read that shit.

>I *literally* don't give a shit about his life or character. He could be murdering puppies off pitch for all I care.
Then Michael Vick is the guy for you.
He literally murdered puppies: attaching electrodes to them and throwing them into drums of water to electrocute them while they drown, holding them overhead and driving them into a conctret floor, all sorts shit..
He also torutured them in many other ways. Not to mention running a dog fighting ring.

After this was discovered, he avoided most charges as his lawyer cut a clever deal --- and the NFL allowed him back.

He's part of the the reason the NFL is having a rating problem in the last few years, people are sick of this ind of degenerate allowed to be in the public eye - but you don't mind. How can you separate ths man from his job? Not talking about Messi here, but Vick.

What's the question here pal?
If Michael Vick had been the best player on the pitch at his position and I was asked what was the best player at his position was, I'd say Michael Vick.
If I was asked who is the nicest guy in the NFL, I would say not Michael Vick.

happiness

time

Damnit....the Leaf, Vlad, and the Jap. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME

>le flustered chicano
evrry tiem xdddddd

being healthy

a world cup

This new janitor is even worse than the previous one, he deletes even bait threads

a:his lawyers wrote this as a publicity stunt
b:that boy became his gay lover. No fucking way he just knows so much about some random fan

Sprite

>messi has great match

>hate thread

like clockwork

Can be bought
Well money can't buy happiness but it can sell sadness so it's a double-edged sword
Fair point, though a good salary can assure the highest quality diet for yourself and your children so there's that.
Well this is the top of the top argument against what's more important than money. The richest man in the world is playing a zero sum game against entropy.

little man syndyrome

>against entropy
He won't even win the conference title against his biological mortality

women
health
a purpose in life
friends
family
children

because he's the GOAT
HIS THIRST NEVER ENDS

Bulgarians are classic crooks and keep going to jail over cryptocurrency

SPRITE INDUCED RAGE

Why do white people care about dogs so much?

>women
money can buy that
>health
money can (mostly) buy that and if you're terminal at least get you comfort
>a purpose in life
money can help you pursue that
>friends
got money got friends
>family
they stick around when you're loaded
>children
buy them make them either way money helps

how dare you respond to me?

>women and children are more important than money
kek

money can directly buy all those things except health, and even then it's easier to eat healthier afford a gym etc. if you have money.

Because they have a soul, muzzie.

gym is for poor people if you're rich you have your own outdoor/indoor workout area

Blackman with italian genes, the most greedy breed

idk but someone poisoned two of my dogs and if I found out I'd murder them

at least they're white

The one who handle all the negotiations is his father. Messi don't know a jack shit about money. All he know is playing football.

Find the Paki or the psycho

kek

He asked for all that money just to fuck up Ronaldo ego and fracture his relation with RM, winning the war outside the pitch. Truly the GOAT

>he can only win the war outside the pitch
sad!

>ballon dors and champions leagues won without xavi&iniesta: 0
any retard can see he's statpadding for that golden boot again because literally it's the only relevant thing he can win right now.

>health
money can (mostly) buy that and if you're terminal at least get you comfort
Top kek Gypsy intelligence

???

Probably This

The most important thing in the world is FACE.
If you're ugly, it's over for you. All other things are cope.

>what is cosmetic surgery.

Needing surgery doesn't negate the FACT that FACE is the most important thing in the world.

>believing in plastic surgery meme

what did chink kong gu mean by this

But you can fix it with money, hence money is important. Unless you are ugly sadist richfag who love fucking hot bitch, slapping cold hard cash on their face while being disgustingly ugly like one of those erotic ukiyo-e art.

i dont know what it is about spanish tax laws but all these players are schemeing the government hard

maybe if you're a woman
all rich people in all countries tax evade tbqh

>he won't be able to win anything without Iniesta
I absolutely love how this meme at one time involved Eto'o Henry Xavi Puyol and now it all comes down to just poor ol' Iniesta who only ever plays 50 minutes these days.

My poor sides the delusion is hilarious.

You’re retarded

islam

oxygen

Messi goals this season in la liga: 19

Penaldo goals this season in la liga: 4

Mind the gap

please don't eat my dog

>all the asians and european flags

yikes

OBSSESED

Ronaldo goals in champions league in the last 12 months: 19

Manlet goals in the champions league in the last 12 months: 4

Mind the gap

That is kinda what happens when you are the best player in the entire world

If his lawyers wrote it, it wouldn't sound so unofficial - and they wouldn't spell things in ALL CAPS.
And it didn't garner much publicity at all.
I believe he would have been contacted regarding the student's conduct, as he was the principal person involved, and witness to the student's conduct. That's how he'd know the details. At some point I'm sure he asked his lawyers, "Why is the government asking me so many questions about that kid?"

>There are people who actually fall for these PR stunts

so one does it against top teams of the world the other statpads against eibar?

Why are you talking to yourself?
>4 goals in la liga
Howling

why does messi love statpadding against eibar so much

#RESPECT

>evades taxes
>still beloved by all
how can a man be so based?

why does ronaldo love being 2nd to messi so much

he hates it though

>4 goals in la liga
???????????????????????

the gf

u can buy a jet to get around faster, buy bad ass medication to live longer

>last 12 months

real convenient , if you u include their whole career the will be small

spending your prime years shitposting on Sup Forums

>real convenient
reminds me of retards like yourself and who only include this laliga season

>top teams of the world
>APOEL
choose one

>top teams of the world
>Osasuna, Levante, Rayo Vallecano
choose one

, Messi is the only footballer I would pay money to watch.

piss-stained France is on a roll today

Your mum probably was giving blow jobs at the train station for chewing gums during chaushesku years. I can understand your support for the Portuguese gipsy you share same gipsy blood

>flag
>post
suckin cock has been a lifestyle for the poor in your shitstain country for centuries. how many trains have your whore mother/sister(s) had ran on them while they were pissing themselves from alcohol in trashy clubs?

I can understand why you like messi because he dates a whore