Last time I saw it was in the arrival threads

A greedy Jewish man

Vagina in a wind tunnel desu

unironically this

user, I don't know what this is.

hemorrhoid

Dignity obviously

White genocide

Is the Allied Biscuit bit the most underrated in Simpsons history?

OP here.

It could NOT be more simple. You want me to show it to the Redditer, and have the Redditer tell you what it is? Because the Redditer is going to get it

There's a reaction macro of this guy with a really long nose and an angry expression. I can't find it now, but that's what I see.

I asked my cat, he said its dignity

>tfw didn't go to Bryer college

>trips
Only people who watched old simpsons

Ass of a Daughter of Aku.

>desu I keep seeing dat ass in a lot of things nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=tlI022aUWQQ

A slope with a little bridge/outlook on it.

MY DIGNITY.

Loss

"You like Kirk Van Houten?"

"Um, he's okay."

"His early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when 'Two Spaghetti Meals in One Day' came out in '92, I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Kirk has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humour.

In '96, Van Houten released this; 'Can I Borrow A Feeling', his most accomplished album. I think his undisputed masterpiece is the title track. A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about Van Houten himself."

Bane?

A woman turning her head away from me

Bane?

I see this.

Looks like dignity to me.

Kirk, I don't know what it is!

Looks like it's time for homolust again.

Dignity