Gosh user your accent is so cute, wanna come with us to get some burgers?

>Gosh user your accent is so cute, wanna come with us to get some burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mT8TXKCAQ4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about some Poutine instead?

Y-you too

How dare you address a man dresses like that? HARAM!

>tfw only foreign qt who liked my accent was a Russki who lived in the literal opposite timezone from mine

Why live

Are you implying women's cunts don't gush when they hear you say "friggin skookum"?

Memes aside, the Russian girl took a particular liking to the word "frig" lmao

One time I was talking to a new yorker at a truck stop when she asked for directions, and she giggled when I said something like
>yeah, ya take the four-sixteen down all the way to friggin brockville, now if you excuse me I gotta grab a mickey before I scoot home
I don't even have too thick of an accent, I'm a southern ontaritard. I just didn't know it's so different even so close to the border

Meat is murder

You guys have no idea how hard it is to get a girl that attractive in the US.

>one chance at life
>not thicc american qts t eat burgers with

Iktf.
Here in Alberta, we don't have too strong an accent either but we say the same kinds of stuff. They just don't understand when you get pissed off and call them a fuckin' goof.

If they're half as spoiled as our women, probably impossible.

In highschool I did. Never since then

I think it's niche stuff, like for the longest time I didn't know asking for the bill was a Canadian thing, Americans ask for the cheque. Also eavestroughs

that's mick foley's daughter on the right

>Americans don't ask for the bill
Learned me a thing I did

>I didn't know asking for the bill was a Canadian thing, Americans ask for the cheque
That's wrong though

basically we just keep eating until they drop a bill in front of us and make us leave

Is it? I guess I'll tell mum she's full of it, I wonder how much other crap she's fed me then

>tfw no thick american gf to dominate me with her meaty thighs and sweaty ass

That's when you pull out the high capacity assault glock

bravo. you're more american than I am.

she's not wrong. typically waiters will put the bill on your table and will be like "take your time with this". However, if they take too long then you ask.

Oh no, I meant that Canucks ask for the "bill", while Americans ask for the "check". Although since my source isn't very reliable, take it with a grain of salt. From what I've seen in movies, you guys usually say "check please!", or something like that

Yeah, that's what we call it.

yeah I'd say typically we do say check. you've never come to America huh? it's time for you to pop your cherry buddy.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=mT8TXKCAQ4M

They desire the transformation of the United States, which they consider the most racist country to ever exist, into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

They consider the display of the US flag a hate crime, and want to subject the women in OP to a liberal arts university education.

lmao i just realized the people in the video were canadian. funny pasta.

>America
>white

>Gosh user your accent is so cute
Said nobody kanker ever,

I've actually been south occasionally, I used to drive down to Florida a bit as a kid every now and then through Kentucky and ohio, and I visited D.C. last year.

I blend in real easy because I don't pronounce words differently, it's just a few things here and there. I spent most of my D.C. trip reenacting Fallout 3, so I didn't have much human contact anyways

>you will never cuddle with a pretty blonde American girl

POST MORE AMERIGALS

I'm not attracted to actual functional individuals, they look way too happy.

Yes i love burger too^^

Post more beautiful American girls!

Imagine her shooting you right in the bollocks

HNNNNG

>hey user fuck me with your burger

these are the americans girls I like.

If this is in a red state with at LEAST 80% non-Hispanic whites then sure.

Why do people try to act as if the Americans who are purely European mutts like this girl aren't beautiful? I'm one and I'm a solid 9/10, not even trying to be arrogant.

Who tried to act like they aren't? And honestly, fucking haplogroups don't matter when it all ultimately boils down to how you, as an individual, look.

come on, it is still possible to find some pretty girls in murica

>"oh tyrone this is a cute little british twink that's going to pay for our lunch haha! his name is nigel! nigel this is my boyfriend, tyrone!"

USA USA USA

>no, I wudd nott like ze eet burrgerrz rite nau

Why does she look sad? ;_;

Tyrone, so Irish heritage eh?

Love anime

I like big American tits.

Cousin ROMAN! Let's go bowling!

>American fetish thread

This feels weird desu

Embrace it, as Americans it's only right we're worshipped

Havent you learned anything from Brendan Frasers divorce? This is the average American woman. They are leeches and will fuck up your life and future.

>you will never shag a thick georgian redneck under a bush during a dragster exhibition

holy shit I'm dying

ok

She looks English AF, guarantee she has strong Anglo heritage.

americans girls always have such sizeable chebs

this

Post American women

From... Luxembourg, I'm from Luxembourg

"begone fat infidel brostitutes, my biousness is guarded by allah against such tembtations"

>tfw no american white trash gf

>mfw its just all the American patriotic sluts I posted yesterday
I have nothing to contribute lads. This thread will now get

SLAGGED

>slag benefits
Easy
Won't make you wrap your willy
Difficult to understand so you don't habe to listen to them talk
Numerous stds, sharing is caring
Enjoy drinking

i'd have a nice day with her if you know what i mean
i'd give her some dude love if you know what i'm sayin'
i'd bang bang her if you catch my drift

Back off Nigel. American girls are our property

>ARF ARF
Pic related. Me. My bitch. Our pup

>YEAH SURE!! :^D

*wakes up without legs*

Kek

Why do lots of "lightweight" american girls have so fat asses?

She's a college athlete. That's why she's amazon mode as well

Negroid admixture obviously

americans are nigger mongrels
they might appear to look like you but don't be deceived
all americans are niggers at their heart
google steatopygia

I'm not a fan of blondes, thank you very much.

>Why do lots of "lightweight" american girls have so fat asses?
They spend a lot of time in the gym. You're basically looking at the results of cardio and squats.