ITT: Post the most unique looking celebrities

ITT: Post the most unique looking celebrities

>unique

So, a kind way of saying "ugly but not completely repellant" or "fuckable if he/she had some money"

hate this dude. he never grew out of the high school WEW LOOK AT ME IM SO ZANY I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK LOLLL act

His ugliness is pretty much part of his act.

I like Eric but he is one of the weirdest looking dudes.
It's what happens when you mix a NY Jewess with a big Haitian man I guess.

Always thought Adam Driver looked like what would happen if someone tried to make an impression of what a young Roger Waters looked like based off of what he looks like nowadays.

I can't be the only one who thinks this dude looks weird.

literally a walking steroid

Damn, Adrien Brody looks like THAT?

he doesn't look a day over twelve

he looks like that asshole from bonethugz

Hmm lol

he doesn't look weird, he looks fucking creepy
look at his fucking eyes and that "im going to rape and kill you" smile

Is it just me or does Tarantino look like a younger, more autistic Sam Peckinpah?

i had a dream he raped me once, we acted like it was consensual but we both knew it wasn't

it's like a fucking black michael cera

Im not sure if its just racism that I hate him but like Sam Hyde

I didn't know RDJ started shaving his head. Is it for a role or something?

That's Verne Troyer idiot

actually a pretty solid actor
but will mostly get typecasted as a villain due to this mug

I never bothered to take a closer look at this guy before, until i saw this post i genuinely believed that the dude in my post was the same as Op:s pic, just that he had gotten a "new look"

someone photoshop this pic with no eyebrows

This

thats a 10 year old boy, user

That is one homely looking girl.

I want 2 lick her eyebrows

jesus christ

>mfw I keep posting my 6 inch dick as if someone should be impressed with 6 inches

Does it count as unique if there's two of them?

to be fair his first major role was as a caveman, perfect casting honestly

extra bovine dumb jew posing as an all american.

CHAD

Kurt Coplain

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I think Ye's pretty unique looking. He doesn't look typically Negroid. I mean, he does, obviously, he's a nigger, but something about him looks kind of off. I think it's the shape of his head or something.

blumpf

It's his jaw, he lost it in a car accident

The one and only

He looks like Supermutant from Fallout

Underrated

Fucking incredible.

>black and jewish
>unique

ok faggpt

Eric Andre is literally just a funnier non-Sup Forums version of Sam Hyde

Did not see that one coming desu

this

C L A S S I C

Eric was great and then s3 happened which felt like a parody of itself while MDE blossomed.

Might be the jawline. Stands out to me for some reason.

that guy is just ugly. luckily he's jewish so he can have a career in show business.

I can't tell if that's Timothy Olyphant or Frankie Muniz

>unique
he looks like any other mutt

it's andy samberg

It's gotta be racism because they are literally the same person but I am sorry Eric is a wee bit funnier. They both are Tom Greens though, which is pretty low on the totem pole.

No, he looks distinctly Jewish. There's not many mulatto Jews.

He looks like a black Ice_Poseidon

>unique
That's a polite way of saying "fucking ugly".

hyde's humour is more in touch with the zeitgeist, eric is just kind of over the top randomness

Yes, there are, and they all seem to work in entertainment. Lenny Kravitz and Rashida Jones come to mind right off the top of my head.

None of those look like Eric Andre though. He's one of those mutant-looking Orthodox Jews. It's in the eyes and complexion.

I hate it when people keep posting pics of Maisie Williams with her hair shopped out

Good post

You can see the hatred for niggers in his eyes

Kek

Shes always been this way.

tbH i think he's handsome as fuck, but james norton's features are so exaggerated that he has a very unique look

all pedos look fucked

this dude's only 4'10, he's ugly, fat and mostly bald, but he's still a celebrity

There's still hope for some of you manlets out there

he looks like a guy from Fable

That wasn't the question at hand in any way at all, but it's also not true. His mother is not Orthodox, and Orthodox span across all Jewish ethnic groups anyway.

I have to admit I don't understand what point it is you're trying to make since you don't really seem to know anything at all.

When I said he looks "distinctly Jewish" the connotation I intended for was he looks like one of these kinds of Jews in pic related, not Ashkenazi or anything else. I'll admit I don't know the exact terminology for this specimen of Jew, but that's beside the point that he's a fucking pretty Jewish looking Jew. Calm down now, you're getting worked up over nothing. But if you really do want to press this argument further, find me another celebrity that closely resembles Eric Andre, which is the topic of the OP.

Real talk, I think it's honestly kind of fucked up his dad disowned him and never speaks about him publicly.

He was a failed clone.

Jesus Maggie get some surgery.

She used to be qt

He has that cool lip scar

Nevermind, I guess that type of Jew is Ashkenazic or whatever. But my point still stands, Eric Andre looks pretty unique.

Underrated

can I have a quick rundown on these guys?

He looks like an action figure

that's because he was a harelip