In the United States, the common belief among millennial progressives (i.e...

In the United States, the common belief among millennial progressives (i.e. everyone between the ages of 20-35) is that white people are incapable of making any kind of food with flavour.

They apply this belief to Europeans, including French, Spanish, Italians, Poles, Hungarians, etc. That is the extent of their self-hatred, and because you share their white skin. They think your cuisines have no value because theirs does not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mT8TXKCAQ4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Americans don't think Spaniards are white

What the fuck are you talking about, stop overdosing on Sup Forums tier shit.

Honestly whenever I watch videos of Russian recipes I'm surprised at the lack of seasoning other than salt and pepper

i just don't think that's correct

idk maybe they can't cook
A lot of my friends from college eat out ever single night. One friend between him and his girlfriend spend more than $200 a week on takeout.

Lots of people claim europeans have no culture because our different cultures are the most widespread in the world aka they are so normal and common that people forget that they exist. The norm is european culture, other cultures therefore stand out and look so "exciting" to liberals and cucklords.

Looking at food we have some countries with widely spread cuisines such as Germany, Italy, France, Denmark, Greece, Hungary, Spain, Austria and even the UK (Yes, I said it - scones, marmalade, fish n chips, baked beans etc)

literally who cares about your dumb little story

Italians aren't wh*Te.

t. eats out every night

Im 22 and consider myself more of a gen z than millenial

Yeah I bet he eats out your gf every night.

Most millennial progressive North Americans believe, that whites, including, Europeans, have no culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=mT8TXKCAQ4M

If a piece of blood dripping raw meat can be considered """culinary art""" by whitoids, Id rather eat burgers and die of obesity

This. Millennials by definition are those who reached adulthood around 2000. Millennials are in their 30s now.

Yes.. you said that in your OP. No need to repeat yourself muslim Monaco.

What does that make me at 26?

do NOT hang out or socialize with normies outside of required work life, don't know their dull opinions or care to know them

Don't reply to this Singaporan poster.

It's true, tho

America was a mistake

>Uses the word "most" because he found 1 doing it on youtube

>americans
>white skin
rofl