Will Eagles fans commit mass suicide when they get cucked by the Patriots for the SECOND time in a Superb Owl?

Will Eagles fans commit mass suicide when they get cucked by the Patriots for the SECOND time in a Superb Owl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBeZWZGxlpU
youtube.com/watch?v=-a6ej477GxM
content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2010/04/phillies-fan-charged-with-intentionally-vomiting-on-cops-kid/1#.WmYnIFQ-fR0
strawpoll.com/1242wb33
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah, they'll just mumble 'if we had wentz'

foles is better than wentz

No, but after the Eagles win I'll bet Andy Reid will seriously consider killing himself.

Will Eagles fans even bother watching the "game"?

I say plenty of property damage, and a witch hunt that will end with many people getting fired.

>Suicide
More like genocide, Eagles fans are getting surprisingly hardcore af

Bitch, anyone who tells you they expect the Eagles to win in two weeks isn't a life long Eagles fan. We hope they'll win. We actually expect they'll sputter out and fail, crushing our hopes and dreams, just like they do every time we think they have a chance. Failure and disappointment are the standbys of a Philly sports fan. We have pessimism down to a fine art.

Maybe it'll be different and they can do it this time. We hope they can do it, we cheer for them to do it, but if they don't then it's nothing we haven't seen before. We'll retreat home, muttering about next year and having Wentz back, beaten and disappointed but not broken. Never broken. We're too goddamn stubborn and mean for that.

Think you may be right. Vikucks fans barely left the arena alive and that's when the Eagles won.

>Patriots win
>Brady looks at the crowd with this shit eating grin

It's gonna be a glorious bloodbath

At least we won't have a hung over, alcoholic, gambler as QB this time.

You'd probably do better. Foles won't puke, he'll shit himself.

You left out whatever got him shitcanned by ESPN last Fall when they were cleaning out anyone with a history of sexual harassment. McNabb is a real piece of work.

Philly is NOT going to be pretty if Eagles lose.

What's a better ESPN narrative?
>"Underdog" Eagles win the Owl
>Dominant Pats win back-to-back, Brady gets his 6th ring
IMO, NFL will let the Eagles win. Then Brady will come back next season, NFL let him win the Owl in a "redemption" season, then he retires.
Similar to how the NCAA allowed Clemson to win the natty last year instead of Bama winning back to back, then Bama won again this year.
Same with how the NBA let the Cavs win the Finals instead of the Warriors winning back to back, then the Warriors won last year.
Gotta keep the people interested for those commercial views and profits.

The refs will sprinkle little yellow flower petals every time the eagles make a play so does it matter?

>wait, the Pats are on offense

Hoping for a creative orson thread.

2004 was a lot more brutal because it was literally [spoiler][/spoiler]>OUR[spoiler][/spoiler] year after going to four straight NFC championships and we were pretty dominant that season with TO.

This year is just a bonus ride with so many injuries, so the expectations aren't as high

Philly won't be pretty if they win.

dont forget they will claim refball

Nah, Filthadelphia has already exceeded expectations, they have nothing left to prove. The question is if the fans are stupid enough to chimp out anyway

Philly is fucked no matter what happens.

I think you misunderstand this super bowl. Yes, there will be heartbreak if Philly loses. At the same time, no one thought they'd win a in the divisional without wentz, let alone make the owl. I'm pulling for the eagles like any other fan but honestly the elation I'm feeling just from being NFC champs could tide me over for the next few seasons. philly has literally nothing to lose in this game.

At least I can be comfortable knowing they won't lose due to clock mismanagement and the QB puking on the field

>philly has literally nothing to lose in this game.

No, the problem is that once you get to this point, the bullseye will be on your back the next few years. You don't casually repeat as NFC champs. The Eagles' opportunity is now. There's no guarantee they'll see another one anytime soon

>you don't casually repeat as NFC champs
so what? the point is that they're heavy underdogs and no one thought they'd get this far. it's a cinderella story. you really think my feelings are going to be hurt by a loss? the pats are the ones with the prestige to lose and the humiliation to be had.

This desu.

>surprisingly
Anyone from the Philly area knows lifelong Eagles and Phillies fans are absurdly hardcore and genuine trash. The only non-trash fans are unironically Flyers and Sixers fans

>are philly fans dumb enough to chimp out
m8...

>How would Philadelphia fans react after losing to the Patriots?
Here's a better question. How are Brady fans gonna react if their 5 time champion gets outplayed by the Eagles backup quarterback?

You can't take these moments for granted no matter how unlikely.

I don't take it for granted, I'm cherishing it. This is a super bowl team. Like I said, I'm hoping for a win, but losing to the patriots won't hurt nearly as bad as 2004, for every reason.

Bull shit bro. If what happens to the jags yesterday happens to the eagles at least one building will burn to the ground probably more

>it's a Cinderella story
>for the #1 seeded team to make it to the owl
Yeah fuck off

>With a career backup qb

you are lying to yourself. It will hurt other wise you are a fake ass fan. Honestly I see Philly as the better team and a solid shot at winning so why are you running pre damage control?

Plenty of teams have been good without an elite qb

I said it's gonna hurt you dumb fuck, I'm just saying a potential loss isn't going to cause mass suicide like OP says. will it sting a little bit? yeah. is it as bad as four straight NFCCGs, acquiring a top three all time WR to finally make the super bowl, having enough time for a comeback and STILL blowing it? not even fucking close dude.

If they still had wentz they wouldn't even be going to the superbowl

Not him but the skill of team feels irrelevant because BB will discover every weakness you didn't know you had and Brady will get the flags when he needs them most.

>what is context

>Superb Owl LII
>second matchup between Patriots and Iggles
>second time Patriots hand Iggles an L
>L II
it's like pottery
also the Pats are now 2-0 in the last two owls against bird teams
rly activates my almonds

Eagles will never win an owl they are a nigger town.

4 have been to the SB since 2000. 2 have won it. It's not common.

When the Pats win, will it be safe to wear a Brady jersey at an Eagles game?

Nah, Phillies fans aren't cunts like the fans for the other Philly teams. In general, baseball fans are chill

Yea but the eagles were garbage last season. This entire season is a Cinderella story for us

Everyone will be too drunk to do anything

Peyton Manning won a SB with a broken back bro. QB is not as important as people like to pretend as long as you got skills in other areas

youtube.com/watch?v=TBeZWZGxlpU

youtube.com/watch?v=-a6ej477GxM

Flyers fans are of the same breed as the rest of the rabid citizens of disgraceful philadelphia. Honestly, the only reason they don't riot in the streets is because they are fucking awful every year.

We can only hope.

Too drunk to break shit and fight?

What?

Imagine being this wrong.

And this may seem like cherry-picking, but I doubt it that this is a, "one bad egg" thing.

content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2010/04/phillies-fan-charged-with-intentionally-vomiting-on-cops-kid/1#.WmYnIFQ-fR0

How do you intentionally vomit?

Lmao they are decimated by injuries and heavy underdogs. They already exceeded expectations. Nothing can topple them, they can only achieve more.

People can try to shitpost and make Orson Welles jokes, but it's toothless

>Imblying

They were home dogs TWICE, dumbass

By sticking your fingers down your throat.

I thought this was common knowledge. (Also, it's in the article.)

I mean if they choke away a late lead, then it will hurt obviously. But the future looks bright with Wentz leading this team, so that insulates from some of the heartbreak. It doesn't feel like this will be their one chance in the foreseeable future, it feels the like the start of something greater

an owl loss won't hurt philly too bad. they've had an unexpectedly amazing season and every win is a gift to the fans. it's been a fun ride and it won't hurt nearly as much as 2005.

strawpoll.com/1242wb33

strawpoll.com/1242wb33

They'll go into hiding a month then bitch about something for years afterwards. See: holding on the 18-1 helmet catch

Will EDP upload his suicide to his youtube page?

The Pats almost lost to the Jags which are just a shitty version of the Vikings. As long as Foles doesnt turn the ball over 4 times like McNabb did it's an easy Eagles win.

>Eagle's fans march on Boston
>After walking a few blocks they realize that Boston is far away and burn down their own city instead

pretty much. after wentz went down the fanbase completely deflated, and the few season games foles played weren't encouraging. everything since clinching the division has been gravy, that's why people went apeshit after the NFCCG win

Will this be the lowest rated Owl ever?

>backup QB vs same fucking team as every year
>classless philly fan base chimping out
>dindus anthem protests
>two most hated teams and fanbases in the country

It's 3-0, user. They beat the Iggles for their 3rd ring, then Seahawks and Falcons for 4th and 5th respectively.

5-0 against animals.
0-2 against autism.

>an owl loss won't hurt new england too bad. they've had an expectedly amazing season and every owl is a gift to the fans. it's been a fun ride and it won't hurt nearly as much as 2011.

>Flyer fans
>not trash

bruh...
LOOK AT THIS DOOD
wait til you see the...
ohnononONONONOooooooooouuuuuuuuuu
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
look at the top of his head!
LOOK AT HIS LIPS

You fuck off, literally everyone wrote the team off in the playoffs. Still doing it for the Superbowl too, despite being the NFC #1 seed.

what went wrong in 2005 to make it so devastating?

We saved some crisco for Brady's asshole.

>Sixers fans
Literally who?

I say this as a lifelong Philly resident.

Do people unironically believe the Cheatriots will win this time?

The hero we need

Tom Brady was a career backup before his first owl you sperg

>Defense has the ability to bully Brady for 4 full quarters
>Doug isn't a pussy that is ever going to take his foot off the gas against an admittedly well coached but talent deprived defense
Man, this smells like Seahawks Broncos again, if I'm being serious