CATALONIAN FLAG IS ACTIVATED

Wew

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S HAPPENING

someone use a north eastern Spain proxy to test this.

Only countries with horizontal red stripes on their flags will get this

Is it? Haven't seen it yet.

kek they were using this design though in the streets
dunno if it'll become official or what because everything is still happening as we post

people have been posting with it.

Spain spics BTFO

it is meme flag on Sup Forums now

There's a difference.
The one OP posted is the official flag of Catalonia, taken from the old Crown of Aragon.
The one with the star and blue is the secessionist one inspired by Cuba a hundred years ago.
Yesterday in a variety of catalan towns people started to replace the second by the original, as it was only to be used to achieve independence.

What about the one with the red star ? It's way more beautiful than the two others flags

Catalan flag. Limited edition.

on Sup Forums

link?

While supplies last. Not available in Madrid. Restrictions and consequences will apply.

check the meme flags it's there

Mentre durin reserves. No disponible a Madrid. Restriccions i conseqüències s'aplicaran.

Am I catalan?

Check the Catalan Independence thread

and Myanmar flag is still 6 years out of date

Also catalonian is a selection there not an ip based.

no

So what's going on, is Catalonia trying to pull a Rhodesia? How does this even work? I thought Catalonia was an inseparable part of the Spanish nation? Shouldn't the Basques or Galicia be more eligible for independence?

Shut up Taiwan

The red one was for commies. Literally. Nowadays no one remembers or cares and they use it too.

The basques tried with armed force and were crushed. Galicia is literally the core region of the Popular Party so they're more spanish than most.
Catalonia went the old "We're people of peace, we have no weapons and we want to hear and do what our citizens vote".

Crazy times

WHERE ISKOSOVO FLAG

Looks like this flag that has been ch*nk'd (yellow stripes).