youtu.be/iTtpn7f6IwI
youtube.com/watch?v=I93RFzrPQqw
youtu.be/3Q3EnDtbg8w?t=49
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8lSs3meWfe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Say my name

New promo edition / Jaqen R'aper edition

three pendragons / three heads of the dragons promo

head of the dragon is a term taken from king arthur mythology. head of the dragon means pendragon, the head of the military body

Azor Dany

king arthurs fathers name was uther pendragon /uther head of the dragon / head of the military body

Daenerys is simply mother of dragons but what makes her bad ass is her blackfyre ancestry. young griff is the prince that was promised and jon could be regarded as azor ahai as the original azor is a dayne as is jon. no forging of a new sword will be required as dawn is the original sword after the long night it will become the starks ancestral sword as jon is neds only true born son, a dayne and seeing as the starks have lost ice they'll gain dawn as the new ancestral sword

H-Heisenberg?

Sarah "Chub" Connor

>this show will never be good again

when all the normalfags get butthurt because of the troll ending it will

i remember how hype the season 3 trailer was, good times

youtube.com/watch?v=wBtkdje5OfY

trailerkino

Haven't been here since the end of last season

Miss any good memes?

>actually showed new footage and not just meme-tier intense walking and staring at the camera
I want to go back

dont care what anyone says season 3 is the greatest

How about recapkino youtu.be/iTtpn7f6IwI

>tfw jorah mormont will never read you bedtime stories

youtube.com/watch?v=I93RFzrPQqw

SEASON 2 TRAILERKINO

thiccleesi

season 4 trailers a best

Whoever picked the songs for these trailers is a fucking retard.

The non anachronistic songs actually works in this one:

youtu.be/3Q3EnDtbg8w?t=49

Azor Jaqen

Yeah btw, will Jaqen H'ghar return in season 7? He and Arya have unfinished business.

whom?

Jaqen H'ghar

You know Jaqen, Jaqen H'ghar once a free man of the free city of Lorath. Member of the Faceless Men, teaching Arya to be a skilled assassin.

Heres his backstory:
Jaqen H'ghar, born in the free city of Lorath, was a Lorathi criminal who later emigrated to Braavos to become a Faceless Men. After getting the Braavos citizenship, he began the training in the House of Black and White.

Jaqen H'ghar is Lorathi-Braavosi former criminal turned Faceless Men.

you forgot most skilled rapist on planetos

>GoT
>good memes
Are you sure you were here before?

dany will be the queen, right?

how can ordinary people fight 3 big dragons?

/mace/ the ace

rioters have killed dragons before tbhfam

You would think she would wear a crown sitting on her family's ancestral throne

Why do D&D hate crowns so much?

Will Waif return in season 7? Her story is not finished yet. Also Waif the Faceless.

>btw Meera you can go home now
>no problemo Bran!

Don't do it Dabid

So no TWOW release then?
That's a shame though, nice job fixing it George

Remember how hype we were for the battle of ice in season fives trailer?

>after the show is ended it will be good

really makes you think

Azor Jaqen
Azor Stannis
Azor Jon
Azor Jorah
Azor Thoros
Azor Euron

Kelly C.

Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen

Is it possible that Reddit maybe superior afterall? Is Reddit way better than Sup Forums in all levels?

Friendly reminder that Jon Snow is now a deserter of the Night's Watch, and should be hanging from the nearest gallows rather than sitting as Lord of Winterfell.

the show's ending will be good

Based

THE KING IN THE NORTH!

Do you still believe, my dudes?

which usurper do you think he will execute first when he comes back, jon, dany or cersei?

Why the hell didn't they want to adapt Victarion in the show? I know they would have found a way to ruin him (though if he was introduced in season two like he should have been he may have been ok as casting was good back then) but still how could you not want to use that character?

>(though if he was introduced in season two like he should have been he may have been ok as casting was good back then)

This triggers me so much because I just don't get why people so often talk about "If they casted this or that it would've been good" when casting is the least shitty aspect of the show.

It does not matter one bit who they might have cast as Victarion if they give him the Euron's treatment.

And why would they not?
Are you implying that if they had cast a decent actor then they wouldn't have ruined the character?

Stannis might have a word to say about that.

Anyone else think that Lena is just hotter as a blonde?

imo, a big part of why Euron sucks in the show is because not only did they truncate his lines/plot, but because Victarion is broken up between showEuron, and "Yara"/Theon. So yes, it is possible that all of those characters would be better and make more sense had they added Victarion. As it is now, the Ironborn suck and are gay, whereas the book plotlines opened up were some of the most enjoyable chapters.

I know it's a meme, but Titus Pullo would have made a great Victarion, he's a good pirate in Black Sails

shit taste my man

>I know it's a meme, but Titus Pullo would have made a great Victarion, he's a good pirate in Black Sails
Titus would've looked like a great victarion, then he'd open his mouth/do something and he'd be a shitty victarion.

Euron's character looks like he was written by a 6y/o, he's a fucking retard.
And Euron is supposed to be the SMART one, and terrifyingly evil too. But on the show he's just some retarded incompetent who talk about his big cock.
What do you think vic would look like.

Euron was fine on the bridge scene. I don't know what went wrong after that. It's like the used up all the book lines they liked it one scene so decided to wing it for his next appearance

>Euron was fine on the bridge scene.
>I AM THE DROWNED GOD! MUAHAHA

then he declares in front of all the captains that he murdered Balon. Right.

>then he'd open his mouth/do something and he'd be a shitty victarion.

Maybe, but from what I remember in the couple episodes in Black Sails, there wasn't any memery or acting like a goofball. I've seen him in other roles where he is serious as well. Regardless, Victarion actually is funny. At his own expense of course, but you cannot deny that his chapters in DWD are hilarious.

Azor Drogon

>then he declares in front of all the captains that he murdered Balon.
That has nothing to do with the bridge scene.

durr thanks bro I coulda swore they had the kingsmoot on that bridge

All hail,

Dinneris of House Targaryam.

First of Her Name.

McNuggetborn,

Mother of Hotwings,

Queen of the Love 'Andals and the First Frying Pan,

Queen of Oreos and Westerdoritos,

The Unburnt,

Calorisi of the Great Grass Brasserie,

Breaker of Scales,

Leader of The UnMcFlurried,

Rescuer of Slaves and the Hamburglar,

Leader of the Hotdogthraki.

>I'm just pretending to be retarded

What is this facial expression trying to convey?

Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, My Waifu, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons

Dorne repelled the first invasion and killed on of the three Targaryen dragons and its dragonrider.

They abandoned their castles though.
Dragons are the ultimate siege weapon.

With maybe the exception of an army of giant archers, but fuck they're dead.

Yo /got/ new trailer and the thread dies?

>My Waifu
Good taste

trailer is gay. not only does the writing and plot get worse every season, apparently even the fucking trailers arent safe

yes, but D&D can't even do funny.
Look at tyrion, the character they try to make the funniest and wittiest.

Hasn't been funny or witty since they ran out of book material.

desu I don't know wtf happens with this show. I don't know if GRRM is still writing on it secretly, or if he shipped them a few chapters or something...

But 90% of their stuff is fucking retarded, and by that I mean, the average /got/ autist could write better stuff with 12 beers in.

And then the other 10% is like perfect.
I can't get my mind around the fact that the same guys who wrote a scene wrote the other.

Madness.

there's nothing to discuss in these teaser (not trailers).

First one
>oh this is the sigil of a house with a quote from someone from that house
>oh this is the sigil of another house with a quote from someone from that house
>oh this is the sigil of another house with a quote from someone from that house
>oh they all break down

Second one
>oh cersei is walking
>oh daenerys is walking
>oh jon snu is walking
>oh daenerys on a throne
>oh cersei on a throne
>oh jon snu on a throne maybe I don't fucking know I barely paid attention anymore
>oh a white walker or the night king or wtv
>wow I didn't know that Westeros having many kings/queens and the threat of the white walkers would be themes in season 7. this is new.

The Nights Watch vow last only until death; Jon died so he is free from his vow.

>The Nights Watch vow last only until death
No, it last for this night and all nights to come.

there's something in the left eye of the white walker cunt

>Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death.

ok?

I can do that too.
>I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

>It shall not end until my death.

>for this night and all the nights to come.
>there are still nights to come
you want to keep doing this?

The wording on that is actually what we can a logical proposition.

"It shall not end until my death" does NOT mean the same thing as "It shall end at my death".

Example :
You shall not stop being a jontard until 23:08:30

But we're now 23:08:30 and you're still a jontard. But the proposition wasn't wrong. You did not stop being a jontard until that time (or ever).

>for this night and all the nights to come.

That is rendered invalid by the first two sentences:

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death."

For all nights to come lasts as long as his watch. His watch ended when he died, just like the oath says.

I'm not a jontard, I'm a stannisfag.

Why did retarded posters in the last thread forget this happened
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8lSs3meWfe0