>no reliable source from the Trump campaign

Be real here

He needed a safe, comfy choice.

He's making YUGE moves in polls following Hillary's "non-indictment"

He just needs a warm body that won't rock the boat

Last thing he needs is unnecessary controversy

But he said he posrponed?

Well, now I'm a #PenceMissile

Trump campaign has made no such announcement, the media grabbed on to speculation and ran with it.

Still, there's clearly something going on with Pence and it doesn't bode well. He's a poor choice and could only ever be selected as a way to appeal to cuckservatives who will try to kill him regardless.

Trump has exceeded my expectations at every step during his election. If he wants Pence, then I trust his judgement

Wait didn't he tweet that he postponed due to the Nice attack?

He's eyeing that loli pretty hard.

Or maybe he's trolling the entire RNC. The campaign leaks a name that the establishment wants to hear and the nevertrump crowd doesn't have any real pull to make a rule change before the convention. Then they can't do anything about it. That's why he delayed the decision

Rated 22% by the NAACP, indicating an anti-affirmative-action stance.

>Rated 22% by the NAACP, indicating an anti-affirmative-action stance.

Rated 22% by the NAACP, indicating an anti-affirmative-action stance.

I'm thinking it is a fake out to make the media look stupid. Allow "inside sources" to leak out that Pence is the choice and get the media plaster it all over the airwaves, then come out with an entirely different choice.

Rated 7% by the ACLU, indicating an anti-civil rights voting record.

>Rated 7% by the ACLU, indicating an anti-civil rights voting record.

Rated 7% by the ACLU, indicating an anti-civil rights voting record.

Still, he has met with Pence and is clearly interacting with him. Is he trolling Pence then?

You have no idea how trump planned this whole thing. It's a ruse. HE, along with his campaign, INTENTIONALLY LEAKED that shit to the media. It would show that Pence was going to be probably VP. So why, the media would ask themselves, would it be Pence? "To pacify the nevertrumpers!" Correct. The nevertrumpers were trying so shit to steal the Nom from Trump. Trump didn't want to deal with that BS so he started this ruse to basically say he was running with Ted Cruz 2.0. The tweet about friday announcement was a ruse also. He was going to call it off from BLM protests, but now he is using the Nice France to do it. So the NeverTrump cucks still think he's going to select Pence and dont make any defense at the conventions to fight DJT. Then, when the rules of the committee are set in place and there's no going back, DJT pulls the wildcard. Rand Paul, or General Flynn.

4D chess. this is my 3rd thread typing this up in, it's a genius plan really

Well, she looks cute.
Totally justifiable.

Rated 0% by the HRC, indicating an anti-gay-rights stance.

>Rated 0% by the HRC, indicating an anti-gay-rights stance.

Rated 0% by the HRC, indicating an anti-gay-rights stance.

Will he give her the Mexican piggyback?

The guy is based as fuck

Not a bad guy.
He's pretty vanilla. You can't go wrong with someone like him, though probably not ideal.

Wouldn't put it past Trump, but there isn't really any indication that those meetings actually went anywhere. Aside from Pence supposedly being on the short list, which is only according to "inside sources" which have gone to the media.

I want Rand to stay where he is, Flynn seems good.

Letting a deranged cross-dresser use the same restroom as your daughter is now "civil rights".

No he was against muslim ban and supported tpp. This guy is a total fucking cuck

Dont worry, Trump is playing 4D chess. This is just part of his grand scheme

Alright forget what I just said this guy is based.

>mainstream media jumping to conclusions

Nothing new here folks.

Holy hell, what's that?

This

I keep seeing people say he's confirmed and then other news outlets say he's just possibly selected.

I'm so confused

I wonder what E. Michael Jones thinks about this. He's from Indiana.

U said 4d chess last time, how can i trust anything you say, but honestly tho thanks for the info, would have never guessed this shit myself, trump is infallible