/fifa/

Janitor we aren't going to /vg/ so stop deleting the threads edition

daily reminder to buy an IF mooy for the inevitable australia day sbc

NIF messi or 87 del piero for CAM?

that made me want a hamburger. mcdonalds is pretty garbage in general though, it's all about in-n-out/the habit/five guys here in socal

It's nothing to do with the jannys, the thread always dies after Christmas as we've got nothing else to moan about without repeating ourselves all the time.

>tfw genuinely can't be arsed to play anymore and I only get enjoyment from packing a walkout.

I'm also burnt out. Gonna sell my team and just trade out till I can afford that prime Ronaldinho. It's the only fun I've had since the game came out.

I really hope Muller gets TotW but so many good performances (Gaymar, Messi, Suarez, Bayol, etc) means it's unlikely.

Kurzawa and Fekir deserve one for their goals alone tho

I've been hoping for a Muller IF all season. I'm guessing he will get one. I've got my fingers crossed for another Origi IF too

REALLY wish that they'd make the 2v2 skill game or the 3v3 at the start of the journey as normal game modes

Something like 3v3 pro clubs would be fun as fuck to play with a couple of mates

>div 1 player last year
>haven't bothered to play anything other than squad battles this year because i was so burnt out
>start playing online seasons
>div 10 feels like like last year's div 3

que?

Lads.

>score a goal
>run over to the boys to celebrate
>player automatically pushes them out of the way so I can run to the halfway line and dab
says it all really

You just need to get used to the specific online playstyle for this year

The AI this year seems to only go for finesse shots, sweat goals and headers rather than abusing low drivens like online players do for example

Who memed you into thinking aurier is the best you can afford m8?

looking forward to this off topic thread being deleted

Already used Valencia, so wanted to try him out. Buy Aurier.

yeah they fixed it so shitters can stop fluking their way to div 1

Post your team, online division and record

walker is the best

manlets suck

>online division

who the fuck plays divisions anymore. More like post your team, last WL rank and record

>1 on 1 with gk
>Press b twice for a low driven
>ball flies to china
>cannot even mfw because Sup Forums won't upload images anymore for some reason

During TOTY promo I did Schmeichel, Deco, and Ronaldinho SBCs. Almost all TOTY nominee SBC plus some of the teams in the leagues SBC and 81 gold upgrade
Best pulls are Ribery, Lukaku, IF Ox, and 5 discard IFs.
Pack weight has been shit for me. At least I got Ronaldinho

Wow, players got to greet the president

>it's all about in-n-out/the habit/five guys here in socal
This post gave me cancer

>record

who the fuck cares about record anymore. More like post your team, last WL rank and trade profit

>THE NAMIBIAN AUTIST JEFTA FROM WINDHOEK

having a negative record but getting even fucking gold 3 in the weekend league is better than having a 3:1 win:lose ratio but being a shitter who only plays divisions

Has janny actually been deleting these threads?

>implying that the game won't use matchmaking and dynamic difficulty to ensure that you will always go .500 in the WL if you play all 40 games

nah last one got archived at like 150 posts lol

Americans aren't bumping

Is ultimate team even playable without having to pay2win?

Think it's time for the /pes/ general lads

What's the difference between baby Kluivert and baby MvB? Also am I the only one who only ever wants to use legends they watched play? For some reason I can't bring myself to play with legends from before the time I was born.

only if you want get this little thing called "gud"
something I can't get for the life of me

Pretty gay tbqhwy. I'll be playing divisions pham

I've become to used to using legacy on squad battles and now I can't defend at all with tactical defending

This is the only game I play that lags 8 out of ten games, so annoying. Thank fuck monster hunter world comes out this week so I can actually have fun.

It's either that or you give you mun-muns to the jEAw

WL is unplayable garbage. I could be winning 3-0 against a scrub and then the game magically switches tides in the 70th minute and it's now 3-2. I had to resort to getting a red card cause no way was I going to take the chance of it going into ET.

And then another game where the ball won't just go in and I concede a penalty from a foul caused by my keeper after the ball had been cleared away and I end up losing 1-0 cause of it.

Makes thread about a videogame on a sports forum and somehow gets upset when the janny prunes it

>tfw the only icons I don't remember playing are Pele and Yashin

Feels bad getting old lads.

The most fun you can have playing fut is building a squad from nothing with coins you earned playing. Only retards who consider themselves pro will benefit from a stacked squad from day 1 plus it adds a lot more pressure when you've got a sick team because you're going to get laughed at by some dude who's got budget FC but is winning 5-0 (will happen). Feels good to look at a 5* team at the end of the games life knowing you earned it yourself.

/fifa/ has been on this board since 2010

Fuck, nearly got it...

Vidya games are sports tho

I've tried playing UT without paying for it but that seemed impossible. All the contracts would run out and I couldn't physically field a team anymore unless I paid £5 for (((packs)))

Hey, if Nascar, pool, and poker are consider a sport I don't see why video games can't be considered sports.

a lot of the time in fifa 17 i press the joystick in one direction and the player goes in the opposite direction. does this happen to anyone else or is it my shitty non sony brand controller...

>press A to pass to a player
>by the time your player actually makes the pass the receiving player has stopped running

I wouldn't mind playing as Pele and Maradona, but I just feel no connection to Hagi,Blanc,Mattaus, Litmanen, Luis Hernandez

Should be buying bronze packs for contracts la

>All the contracts would run out
lmfao imagine still having this problem in 2018

In n Out is the GOAT.

I think it's possible now with SBCs. You get packs with consumables and you should be able to almost always turn a profit while doing them.

Is there a way round it then?

Yeah but the point is I don't want to spend any money whatsoever

haven't spent a penny since fifa 12, in the last two games i've had stacked squads

it's easier than ever to build good teams without pay2win

just buy bronze packs and do sbcs

Is anyone else getting "upload failed" whenever they try to post an image

Genuinely struggling with this toty nominee sbc

>buy bronze packs

How do you do that for free

have you tried playing the game mate

Don't worry about it. Do the squad building challenges, play squad battles for a couple of weeks, and the daily objectives and you'll accumulate contracts easily. I've currently got 758, not spent anything on this game

Striker and cams same league/nation, wide players same league/nation, cdm and cbs same league/nation and a random goalie.

Sold my team and did prime Overmars, MVB and Hagi, partly to change things up but also to open some packs before TOTY ends. Got fuck all.

cheers

That Guedes IF card is fookin gr8. 14 goals in 6 games so far.

how can you call it flukey when defending is more futile than ever this year

You actually get punished for defending well in this game.

3* 3* kills it for me
Don't even need skill moves but anything less than a 4* weak foot is a death sentence for a forward player

FIFA has jumped the shark. It's all about packs now, nobody gives a fuck about the actual gameplay anymore. This will not last for very long. Hopefully Konami polishes PES a bit, they could seriously kick EA's ass with the next iteration.

Best cheapish Icon to do? I'm determined not to spend any money on this shit game, so the likes of Ronaldinho and other 1m+ cards are going to be out of the question. I'm thinking either Shearer or Van Basten.

think you need to fuck off to /vg/

Filter is still a thing iirc

Rui costa or fuck off

are pro clubs still a thing?

Why do spergs here get so uppity about singular threads? How does this one thread ruin your life out of the hundred others posted here? Are you so autistic you don't know how to use the catalog?

Not anymore too many autists these days care about doxxing people and posting their info here.

From a gameplay standpoint, there isn't much more that Konami can do. PES's sins lie elsewhere, and I'm not even talking about licences here since they're aware of that and make the game easily moddable enough to compensate (though 18 is kind of a bitch currently in regards to third party modding), though there's no excuse for the low number of teams in general, licensed or not.
>completely fictional teams that are even locked out from editing appearing in Europa League that you can't do anything about even if you're playing tournament mode, because they can show up in the knockouts, where you can't select what teams are playing
ticks me off the most, japs are too braindead to understand immersion when it comes to this kind of things.

do you jerk off to icon hagi dirty rumanian boy

Though the online is garbage in PES, I'll give you that. (Then again, I'm only recounting what others are saying on this matter, I don't play online.)

There are prettier Aromanians to jerk off to.
>upload failed
Fuck you too, I can't post Haleps.

I want to see halepi

fix your site whoever is in charge nowadays

shut the hell up

yes you can get enough coins from WL and SB rewards to have a decent team, especially when we're like 4 months into the game

there really is something baout 3-0, dunno if it's in game or just mental but have both come back from 3-0 loads of times and chokes from 3-0 loads of times

bizarre

MvB.

any of you lads use a formation that isn't either 4-1-2-1-2(2) or 4-2-3-1?

been using 4-3-2-1 and 4-3-3(2) so far. 4-3-3(2) is nice because of the cdm but i do prefer the LF and RF from the 4-3-2-1 as opposed to LW and RW

tried using 4-4-2 a few times but it's too high risk high reward. When it works it's great but sometimes i just get shagged down the middle of the pitch

>Not anymore too many autists these days care about doxxing people and posting their info here.
w-wait what?

idk, i used to play pro-clubs here back when I was still in uni in 2014 but recently when I come back I see people getting roasted using their real life names and it's putting me off from joining a pro-clubs team organised here

just make a new ps4 user for it, nobody is gonna be able to dox you from your voice alone

Tbf the only one who gets any shit still is the argie hybrid autist because of his flag. StevenF, the American bully autist (cess203) and iain swift are less easy to recognise and no real doxxing really went on, Sal just made the mistake of using his name as his gt.

nothing on /fifa/ will ever be better when he posted his absolutely hyrbid with like 5 nations and 5 leagues but full of absolute shitters like gabbiadini

ah okay. last i played clubs with Sup Forums was 12-14 so not sure what the scene's like

Lads, what's the next Fifa event to look forward to?

My favourite formation I have been using since the start of FUT is 4321 (2). Used 433 (2) for abit last year. Starting to like 3421 now.

Valentines Day and St Patricks Day

Chinese New year.

lunar new year

Winter OTWs

Fifa 19